Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: P. Diddy Arrested for Assault

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No, his son isn't being paid, it's college. Still shouldn't yell at the coaches though. He should just talk shit about him in the stands like I do.

I should point out that the coach in question is the same asshole who was thrown out of the nfl for deliberately tripping a Dolphins player during a game.

Jets coach who tripped Dolphins player suspended, fined - NFL.com
    He is being paid with his scholarship. College athletes, especially D1, and their parents need to look at their scholarship as a job that pays their tuition. He signed the agreement to compete in exchange for the tuition so it is a job.
    NickiDrea likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Don't let the NCAA hear you say that, they'll take away scholarships too.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

LOL - Nah - I just survived 4 years of this, and survived the insane recruiting process before that. The NCAA reminds you that you have been compensated through tuition and that is why they oppose giving even extra money so the athletes can actually eat. This last year was better because they finally permitted schools to give unlimited meal plans, and to provide snacks for athletes to take back to their housing. It's an insane process! My daughter, and the teammates who just graduated with her, all celebrated the end of being under the NCAA life - NO MORE PEEING INTO A CUP IN FRONT OF A WITNESS AT 6AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Banned! Diddy Barred From UCLA Team Events In Wake Of Arrest PLUS More Details On The Wild Fight

Rapper Diddy was released from police custody Monday following a violent confrontation with UCLA strength and conditioning coach Sal Alosi. But the fallout from the wild scuffle is just beginning. RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Diddy has been banned from attending all team-related events on campus, and his son, Justin Combs, has been forced to sign an agreement that puts his own future with the team in question.
    Sources at the UCLA athletics department told Radar new details of what sparked the spat on Monday afternoon. According to an insider, “Sal had kicked Justin out of practice because he had missed some recent sessions. This angered Justin, and along with his father, Diddy, he confronted Sal in his office after practice. Sal made it clear he wouldn’t be talking to Diddy, that it was an issue between the player and his coach. Who brings their father on campus to confront a college football coach?”

“Sal was on the phone, and by this time, Diddy was absolutely going nuts,” the source said. “Threatening that Justin would transfer to another school, and cussing up a storm. It was so inappropriate. Sal told Justin to get his dad out of the building, and that is when Diddy lunged at Sal.”
    “Several other people, including student interns, got Diddy out of Sal’s office. Diddy then went into the weight room, grabbed a kettlebell weight, and started swinging at people in the direct vicinity. UCLA campus police arrived immediately and took Diddy into custody. Diddy was yelling and screaming the entire time, and Justin had to be restrained by members of the coaching staff when his dad was handcuffed. It was a very serious situation.”
    The 45-year-old rapper was released from custody hours after he was arrested, police said, adding that he paid $50,000 in bail, despite reports stating the total was $160,000. UCLA initially stated that the rapper was taken into custody in connection with assault with a deadly weapon, but authorities with the LAPD later stated the charges included three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, and individual counts of battery and making terrorist threats.
    Diddy has since been banned from team events, said the source, but meanwhile, Justin’s own future with the team could be in jeopardy.

A defensive back, Justin hasn’t started one game in three years with the team, and has only played in seven games total in that time. He had one tackle in the win against USC.
    Before Justin is allowed to practice again, “He will be forced to sign an agreement stating he will show up to all football practices, weight training sessions, and team meetings,” the insider said.
    “Head Coach Jim Mora is absolutely outraged that members of his staff were assaulted by a player’s father. He is so angry he can’t see straight,” said the source. “Coach Mora is extremely protective of his players and staff, and doesn’t tolerate this kind of behavior. He doesn’t care that Justin’s dad is a huge celebrity. None of that means anything to him.”
    Story developing.
    Diddy Arrest Fallout — Son Justin Combs Football Ban | Radar Online
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I hope Diddy said "Don't you know who I am!!@@?!"
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I don't t care who the coach was. Daddy was out of control. I was listening to this story and thought the kids.was 10 or.so. then I heard them say UCLA.

After reading further details it makes sense th as the coaches and school want Justin to sign that agreement. Who the hell wants carp like thAt going down?

Why is my kindle.adding periods everywhere? And d the auto correct ed c t is as bad as my iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    I don't t care who the coach was. Daddy was out of control. I was listening to this story and thought the kids.was 10 or.so. then I heard them say UCLA.

After reading further details it makes sense th as the coaches and school want Justin to sign that agreement. Who the hell wants carp like thAt going down?

Why is my kindle.adding periods everywhere? And d the auto correct ed c t is as bad as my iPad.
    No one wants carp like that going down. They start to stink after a few days I was amused by your Kindled auto corrects!
    CornFlakegrl, JazzyGirl and Angeli like this.
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post

Well thank God I was worried you were having a stroke or something, ha.
    PecanPie and JazzyGirl like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Some people on other boards have said the kid doesn't start because he's shit. Daddy Diddy is pissed because he can't buy a golden college career and a ticket to the NFL.
    idunno likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

^ That would make sense. For decades now Diddy's been able to buy whatever he wants, tangible item or not, and if cash doesn't work then threats do. Nice to see him finally getting shut down.
    idunno likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

"Who brings their father on campus to confront a college football coach?”

Precious snowflakes do. The current generation of pussies that helicopter parents have raised.
    sluce, idunno, Kittylady and 4 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

haha, diddy got banned.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

My daughter's coach was clear about the role parents before our kids committed. He stated he would not speak with us ever about performance. However, if he ever had concern for their health or safety he would contact us and he made the girls sign giving him permission to do so. There were times I was pissed and felt my kid was getting screwed but never, ever, would I have crossed the line and called the coach. Instead I let my daughter vent and helped her decide if she should speak to the coaches. It was a great step towards adulthood - for both of us...
    JazzyGirl likes this.

I've read stories where parents contact Professors regarding Snowflake's grades. Can't wait for those parent's kids to hit the working world.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm at every game and most practices. I do talk to the coaches once in awhile, but I have never ever complained about playing time, etc. I did talk to one coach back when he was in junior leagues because I didn't like the way he talked, screamed and cussed at the boys, and then went over his head to the president of the league because you just don't talk to 9yo's that way (he was ousted at the end of the season).

A couple of coaches who are his teachers, I have contacted to say they were free to keep him late for extra running, calisthenics, etc., when he wasn't turning in homework, but that's about it.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information