Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Sharon IS the business. If she hadn't taken over managing Ozzy then he'd either be dead or living as a pauper in a dump back in Aston, Birmingham by now. Sharon Osbourne is a cunt but she's a fierce one who learned to be ruthless at the knee of her father, the renowned bastard Don Arden.

Ozzy has always cheated. Most rock stars do. I think the reason Sharon put his arse in a sling this time is because it was a long term, ongoing thing instead of a groupie dunk and dump. Michelle Pugh better watch her back. Shazza isn't going to let this one go easily.
    Woof! That is a fierce and excellent post. See bolded - how come?

I remember a dinner, probably 30 years ago. I was dating his road manager Robert Allen and we all went together for dinner at a place in Fort Worth. Ozzy was all made up, but plastered, Sharon was there looking young and sassy. I sat just across the table, and the table was probably 30 people long. Crew and band, and the girls like me. I remember Sharon not liking me much at first. Looking at me like I was a whore or something. But we drank a bunch of margaritas, and got along great by the end of the dinner. After dinner Robert and I retired to his room and about 10pm Sharon comes running by yelling, "Fire, Fire"! All the crew were on a few floors of the First Seasons. I jumped up and looked out, and Sharon was running naked down the halls, banging on doors that the building was on fire and laughing like crazy. Pretty nutty stuff. Anyway, next morning she was nice as pie, and kept calling me Cynthia. My name IS Cynthia, but I was pretty sure she hadn't taken notice. About noon, Robert's fiancé, that I had no knowledge of flew in from the UK. Her name was Cynthia.
    Sharon was mean to me at first because she knew about the Cynthia I didn't. Then she was nice and funny. But I think she called the other Cynthia. No biggie. I wasn't serious about Robert, but from then on, I was totally confused by Sharon.
    She seemed mean, then nice, then covert, then nice again. When Roberts fiancé showed up and I showed up at the same time, she led me away and told me men were dogs. I never forgot her.
    Last edited by ChloroformCasey; August 5th, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Sharon IS the business. If she hadn't taken over managing Ozzy then he'd either be dead or living as a pauper in a dump back in Aston, Birmingham by now. Sharon Osbourne is a cunt but she's a fierce one who learned to be ruthless at the knee of her father, the renowned bastard Don Arden.

Ozzy has always cheated. Most rock stars do. I think the reason Sharon put his arse in a sling this time is because it was a long term, ongoing thing instead of a groupie dunk and dump. Michelle Pugh better watch her back. Shazza isn't going to let this one go easily.
    Yes, I know.
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

^^Smart, get a side piece with the same name as the mistress. Saves confusion and embarrassing moments. Men really are dogs, but some are like a pitbull bred to fight, and others are like a faithfull old labrador. Ozzy is like an afghan hound with matted fur.

The Afghan Hound is one of the oldest breeds of dogs known today. They were around during ancient times and their personalities haven’t changed much. They are affectionate and love being around their owners. They are also extremely sensitive and don’t have a high dominance level. Though these dogs aren’t looking to rule above you, they have an extremely low obedience level. You may need to call for your Afghan Hound a few times before it comes back inside of the house. Many say that the personality of the breed makes up for its lack of intelligence. The Afghan Hound has also been said to be cat-like and prefers to be on its own instead of listening to an owner.

I love the RL story. Seems Sharon only cares if Ozzy is going to be embarrassing which has been her full time job anyway. Clearly the lifestyle is worth it.

And she's not above being embarrassing herself.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Woof! That is a fierce and excellent post. See bolded - how come?
    She's been the one who has dragged Ozzy back from the brink through years of addiction, womanising and career crashes. Black Sabbath were originally managed by Sharon's father, Don Arden who, by several accounts, ripped them off big time. Sharon took over their management herself when Arden sacked Ozzy, which lead to an estrangement between Sharon and her father that lasted many years. She claims in her autobiography that when she went to see him he set his dogs on her, causing her to lose the baby she was carrying at the time. Sharon is also the one who got Sabbath off her father's label and on to a bigger US one.

This is a piece that was written following Don Arden's death. It doesn't even come close to covering what a son of a bitch he was in his business dealings, and shows where his daughter gets her ruthlessness from.

The Monster of Rock - Why Sharon Osbourne's dad was the most feared man in music | Daily Mail Online
    gas_chick likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    I remember a dinner, probably 30 years ago. I was dating his road manager Robert Allen and we all went together for dinner at a place in Fort Worth. Ozzy was all made up, but plastered, Sharon was there looking young and sassy. I sat just across the table, and the table was probably 30 people long. Crew and band, and the girls like me. I remember Sharon not liking me much at first. Looking at me like I was a whore or something. But we drank a bunch of margaritas, and got along great by the end of the dinner. After dinner Robert and I retired to his room and about 10pm Sharon comes running by yelling, "Fire, Fire"! All the crew were on a few floors of the First Seasons. I jumped up and looked out, and Sharon was running naked down the halls, banging on doors that the building was on fire and laughing like crazy. Pretty nutty stuff. Anyway, next morning she was nice as pie, and kept calling me Cynthia. My name IS Cynthia, but I was pretty sure she hadn't taken notice. About noon, Robert's fiancé, that I had no knowledge of flew in from the UK. Her name was Cynthia.
    Sharon was mean to me at first because she knew about the Cynthia I didn't. Then she was nice and funny. But I think she called the other Cynthia. No biggie. I wasn't serious about Robert, but from then on, I was totally confused by Sharon.
    She seemed mean, then nice, then covert, then nice again. When Roberts fiancé showed up and I showed up at the same time, she led me away and told me men were dogs. I never forgot her.
    What a crazy story! I love stuff like this.

lol @ sharon running up and down the halls naked, yelling fire and banging on doors.

ozzy's been very vocal about how he was living in a hole-in-the-wall motel room, black-out blind drunk with empty liquor and beer bottles all over the place, until sharon dragged him out of there, gave him a dose of tough love and talked him into straightening up and reviving his career after black sabbath kicked him out of the band.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information