Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne Split After More Than 33 Years of Marriage

Sharon Osbourne Finally Speaks About Splitting Up With Ozzy

May 10, 2016 / Posted by: Allison
    32 Reactions

After taking yesterday off to throw some stuff in cardboard boxes and Yelp a couple moving companies, Sharon Osbourne returned to The Talk today. In case that huge glass of lemonade she was sipping on was too subtle, Sharon was ready to talk about her recent split from Ozzy Osbourne. Despite that very obvious reference to Beyonce, Sharon wouldn’t say anything about Michelle who does the good hair (aka Michelle Pugh, the hairdresser that Ozzy might have cheated on Sharon with). But she did admit that the rumors are true and that she’s no longer with Ozzy.

Sharon began by thanking everyone for reaching out to her during this crappy time in her life, and added that she feels “empowered” by the situation. Sharon then went on to confirm that she did kick Ozzy out of the house, but he came back, and now she’s out of the house because she needs time to think about it all. Eventually Darlene Conner chimed in and asked what makes this time so different from all the other times they’ve called it quits, and she answered:

“Because I’m 63 years of age, and I can’t keep living like this.”

As for what will happen with Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage, she says she doesn’t know if they’ll stay together or get divorced. A source tells People that as of right now, there are no plans to call up a divorce lawyer and fight over who gets custody of the dogs. Another source tells TMZ that it’s “undecided.

You can watch Sharon’s entire “I Will Survive” moment here. Out of all the kind words that Sharon received from the ladies around that table, I think the nicest was Sheryl Underwood’s offer to take out her earrings, pull out the Vaseline, and roll up on Ozzy with her cousin. She was clearly joking, but it’s nice to know that Sharon has a ride or die bitch on her side in case a trick needs whooping.

Pic: CBS
    Tags: Ozzy Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne, Splits

Dlisted | Sharon Osbourne Finally Speaks About Splitting Up With Ozzy
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Wasn't he married when he got together with Sharon? I'm not buying that the hairdresser was the reason either.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Wasn't he married when he got together with Sharon? I'm not buying that the hairdresser was the reason either.

IF you marry a man who cheats on his wife then you marry a man who cheats on his wife

^^^
    Yep. You cant bemoan cheating when you started as the mistress.

I kinda don't feel bad for her. Is that wrong?
    Mrs P likes this.

She's given as good as she's gotten in the past. Hell she slept with Randy Rhodes and brags about it.
    Kittylady and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I kinda don't feel bad for her. Is that wrong?
    No not at all. I think she's horrid.
    czb, rollo, garysgirl1999 and 2 others like this.

I view her as a less successful Kris Jenner.
    czb, Trixie, garysgirl1999 and 6 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Enough with the lemonade crap.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    She's given as good as she's gotten in the past. Hell she slept with Randy Rhodes and brags about it.
    I'm fucking jealous about that. To be honest, I didn't really believe her until I read Rudy Sarzo's book. He claims it happened, too. Bitch.
    gas_chick likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I'm telling you... this is a ratings ploy or some kind of stunt.

Either that or Sharon has met someone who doesn't require diaper changing.
    MsDark likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    If she's put up with his shit for 33 years, why bail now because of an affair? There has to be more to the story.
    I was going to say - because its been over 30 years, but...(see below)
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Sharon Osbourne Finally Speaks About Splitting Up With Ozzy

“Because I’m 63 years of age, and I can’t keep living like this.”

And don't we all feel like that at times?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I view her as a less successful Kris Jenner.
    She is/was still an unscrupulous hard bitch; she was also operating in a different times (re www, media, etc), I bet that if she were 20 years younger she would rip PimpK up.

Ozzy Osbourne breaks silence on cheating allegations as he's pictured out solo in Los Angeles

• 02:03, 10 May 2016
    • Updated 07:10, 10 May 2016
    • By Zoe Shenton

Sharon has accused him of cheating with hairdresser Michelle Pugh and kicked him out of the matrimonial home in Beverly Hills

Breaking his silence: Ozzy Osbourne
    Ozzy Osbourne has broken his silence for the first time since he was accused of having an affair with a hairdresser.
    The Black Sabbath rocker has reportedly split from Sharon Osbourne, his wife of nearly 34 years, over the allegations and whilst he didn't address their relationship status, he denied rumours he has relapsed.
    Ozzy told E! News : "I have been sober for three and a quarter years. I have not touched drugs or alcohol in that time. Any reports that I am not sober are completely inaccurate."
    It was also reported that he'd gone "missing", but he was seen out for the first time on a solo trip in Los Angeles today.
    Meanwhile, Sharon, 63, was absent from her hosting duties on chat show The Talk on Monday amidst the allegations.
    Read more: Ozzy Osbourne 'has three weeks to save his marriage' amid claims he cheated on Sharon with hairdresser

PacificCoastNews
    Ozzy Osbourne hides beneath his hair as he heads out in LA

Her co-host Julie Chen said at the beginning of the show: "As we get started, Sharon is not here today. There were many tabloid headlines of her and Ozzy, rumours and speculations that they have split up after nearly 34 years of marriage.
    "Sharon understandably took today off and we are sending all of our love to her and to her family. And we ask that you do the same."
    Meanwhile, Sharon - who has daughters Kelly, 31, Aimee, 32 and Jack, 30, with Ozzy - is said to have gone "ballistic" when she found "proof" of the 67-year-old musician's infidelity.
    A source said: "Sharon went ballistic with Ozzy and accused him of having the affair. She said she had suspected something had been going on for some time and now had proof.

Getty Images
    Sharon Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne "People are wondering whether Sharon went through Ozzy's phone before accusing him. She has done that before but in the past she was checking if he'd been using drugs.
    "Ozzy was extremely sheepish and admitted being close to Michelle. It is likely Sharon has discovered calls and possibly meetings.
    "He is not speaking to Sharon and she has not let him back into the house. Ozzy went straight to the Beverly Hills hotel which is very near their home. He is well known there and has been there before when they've had rows."

The Osbournes have been married for 34 years in July but have always had a tumultuous relationship.
    The wild rocker once bit the head off a live bat during a gig in 1982 after it was thrown on stage and Ozzy, at the height of his drug addiction, believed it was made of rubber.

Rex
    Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne are reported to have split Sharon and Ozzy met when she was just 18-years-old and working for her father, Don Arden, who was then managing Black Sabbath.
    When Ozzy was sacked from the band in 1979, Sharon started to date him and took over his management as a solo artist.
    Three years later in 1982, Ozzy and Sharon tied the knot in Maui, Hawaii.
    The family - minus Aimee - starred in MTV reality TV show The Osbournes, which first aired in 2002.
    Sharon revealed in 2013 how she was on the brink of divorcing her wayward rocker husband after discovering that after almost a decade off drink and drugs, he had relapsed.
    The discovery was on the eve of their 30th wedding anniversary.
    Writing in her autobiography Unbreakable, Sharon said: “I would never have imagined our anniversary would be the start of one of the worst periods in our marriage."I’d like to tell you he got me a vast bouquet and took me for a candlelit supper. But I wed Ozzy Osbourne.”
    The couple patched things up when Ozzy attended therapy sessions and stayed sober.
    He later told NME: "She was very p***ed off. I thought I was gonna lose my family at one point."

Gold Member

For someone doing a hair dresser, his hair looks like shit.

But it's a wig!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

For someone doing a hair dresser, his hair looks like shit.
    I was ready to say the same thing. I am not trying to pick sides but if you claim that you are with the hairdresser you better damn well make sure that it looks like the hair dresser is actually doing your hair!
    Dude looks like the blowout king.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information