Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: Ozzy Osbourne’s Mistress Michelle Pugh Suing His Daughter Kelly for Social Media Comm

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Exactly.

He had an affair with this woman for 4 FREAKING YEARS! It wasn't some one-night stand groupie fuck. She wasn't taking anything out of context. I would think there would be feelings involved on both sides, which is probably what galls Sharon because their marriage at this point, is of convenience, nothing more.

And yes, I thought the mistress looks very Osborne-like as well!

Given the speed at which Ozzy seems to move, maybe it took him 4 years to finish having sex...

Elite Member

^^ That made me laugh!
    Moongirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    Kelly is an adult and her parents' love lives are not her business. I don't give a shit how upset she feels, it doesn't justify breaking the law by posting someone's private information and encouraging people to harass and threaten said someone. Remember Kelly also accused this mistress of basically raping Ozzy. So Kelly is mad Daddy cheated on Mommy for the umpteenth time and wants to blame the "sluts" so she can still be Daddy's girl, boo fucking hoo.
    5 or 50, if one of your parents cheats on the other you have every right to be upset. It's not like this woman didn't know who they were!

Now I must shower.. I defended an Osbourne!
    Lofty Bike, Beeyotch and greysfang like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This family truly is a House of Horrors, what Kelly did was stupid and just plain wrong and I hope she has to pay for it. No one is in the right here, but Kelly being a celebrity or a daughter doesn't give her the right to do or say anything she pleases, hasn't she been through this a 100 times?
    weathered1 and garysgirl1999 like this.

^I totally agree with that. I thoroughly dislike the bully, but I do understand why this situation (and perhaps the countless other times her father has done things like this over the years) is hurtful to and upsetting for Kelly. As others have said, it's probably worse now since this was a long-standing affair. That said, when she took her vitriol public by posting the woman's personal information along with the slanderous (or libelous, I'm not sure which would be the case here) material, she went way too far and deserves to face some consequences for that.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Sharon's the original Kris Kardashian. She'll pimp out anything for ratings. The comments the "publicist" made sound an awful lot like Sharon. Ozzy's sorry that the woman took their relationship out of context? That he's a sex addict and been having sex with several other women? Oh, Sharon, you sound silly.

I'm not sure how I would feel as an adult, dealing with infidelity in my parents relationship, but I can't stand Kelly so I think she's a gigantic bullying asshole.

Anyway, creepy that Ozzy schtupped a woman that looks like she could be related to him.
    Oh I need to look out the study that discusses couples that have similar looks staying together for longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    5 or 50, if one of your parents cheats on the other you have every right to be upset. It's not like this woman didn't know who they were!

Yeah she can be upset but using her alleged "celebrity" power to publish this woman's private phone number etc. She does not have the right to do that.

Let's not forget that Ozzy was married when Sharon started with him.

So Michelle could have always used the ole comeback: "If I'm a whore, then yer mama's a whore."
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post

This. All of it. Kelly can feel however she wants about it, can even air dirty laundry on twitter--she's obviously okay with being a loud-mouthed bully. But giving out private phone number is still fucked up--isn't it illegal? And fuck her for making me defend the fucking mistress.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information