Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orlando Bloom visits the state of Wyoming, or as locals call it: "Rumer Willis"

maybe he just didn't realize he had crossed the state line into wyoming.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Please tell me this is a joke. Women all over the world want him, and he goes with this fugmuppet?! EWWWW...

He stinks? EW.
    I don't understand these people who would rather not bathe.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Orlando Bloom Humps Night Away At Oscars After-Party
    by Staff

Orlando Bloom dirty danced with Madonna at an Oscars after-party, and the 31-year-old actor reportedly stunned onlookers by enjoying his "steamy dance" with Madonna before kissing two stars at a Hollywood Hills bash on February 24.
    A source is quoted as saying: "Orlando was loving the attention when he was dancing with Madonna. He was really going for it."
    Orlando, who is dating Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, was later seen canoodling with 19-year-old Rumer Willis - the eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore - and British photographer Amanda De Cadenet.
    The source added: "Orlando couldn't keep his hands to himself when he was dancing with Rumer. He was touching and kissing her. Soon after he did the same thing with Amanda. It was hilarious.
    "P. Diddy, who was the MC for the night, called out, 'Orlando - how many girls you going to kiss tonight?!'" (c) BANG Orlando Bloom Humps Night Away At Oscars After-Party - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Orlando Bloom Humps Night Away At Oscars After-Party
    by Staff

Orlando Bloom dirty danced with Madonna at an Oscars after-party, and the 31-year-old actor reportedly stunned onlookers by enjoying his "steamy dance" with Madonna before kissing two stars at a Hollywood Hills bash on February 24.
    A source is quoted as saying: "Orlando was loving the attention when he was dancing with Madonna. He was really going for it."
    Orlando, who is dating Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr, was later seen canoodling with 19-year-old Rumer Willis - the eldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore - and British photographer Amanda De Cadenet.
    The source added: "Orlando couldn't keep his hands to himself when he was dancing with Rumer. He was touching and kissing her. Soon after he did the same thing with Amanda. It was hilarious.
    "P. Diddy, who was the MC for the night, called out, 'Orlando - how many girls you going to kiss tonight?!'" (c) BANG Orlando Bloom Humps Night Away At Oscars After-Party - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle

Hahahaha, I totally get it, now! Orlando dropped some E! That's why he was rolling all over RUMER WILLIS. Awesome.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Orlando probably woke up and remembered making out with Rumer's chin, and puked all morning long. It would be hysterical if Rumer went around telling people she was going out with Orlando Bloom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information