Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Orlando Bloom Scuffles with Justin Bieber in Ibiza

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodwar...justin-scuffle

Orlando Bloom Tried To Punch Justin Bieber And The Internet Has Reacted Brilliantly

Tumblr has spoken. posted on July 31, 2014, at 7:31 a.m.
    Ellie Woodward BuzzFeed Staff

In the early hours of Wednesday morning, Orlando Bloom allegedly tried to punch Justin Bieber after a scuffle in a restaurant in Ibiza.

It’s unclear what the argument was over, and neither party has officially commented on the incident.
    But it wasn’t long before everyone began sharing their opinions – with most people seeming to be #TeamBloom.

twitter.com

There was a lot of talk about Bloom deserving a knighthood. Or at the very least, a Blue Peter badge.

twitter.com

And there were a few Game of Thrones references.

twitter.com

People got creative on Photoshop.

officialmadmagazine.tumblr.com

Twitter: @givemeinternet

Full Article(s) and More Pictures on buzzfeed.com:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodwar...justin-scuffle
    SHELLEE, Jazzy and spiderpig like this.

I demand more memes!!!
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    One day he's going to mouth off to someone who prefers guns to fists. I wonder if his paid for friends would still be willing to take one for him then?
    They'll scatter like flies!

"Kid Bitchface"
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

I prefer "small in the pants bitchface"
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

And the best
    Last edited by *Kat*; August 1st, 2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Jazzy, nothanks, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Leonardo DiCaprio Clapped For Legolas During The Orlando Bloom Vs. Justin Bieber Douche Fight

July 31, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

The story of the beautiful-faced delicate porcelain elf figurine Orlando Bloom scrappin’ with ass tampon Justin Bieber is already a pile of ridiculousness, but more layers of weird keep being added to it. When TMZ first reported this mess, they said that Orlando was the one who started it by throwing a failed punch at the Biebs’. A second later, it was reported that the less butch Anybodys from West Side Story started it by spitting out the line, “She (Miranda Kerr) was good,” when Orlando Bloom walked by his table. Now, former Spanish journalist (aren’t we all former Spanish journalists?) Anastasia Skolkova tells The Mirror (via The Daily Mail) that Orlando and the Biebs fought twice and practically everyone was on Team Legolas except for the Biebs’ bodyguards who are paid to pretend they are on his team even though they were probably clapping for Orlando on the inside.
    A bunch of famous whores, including Leonardo DiCaprio, Lindsay Lohan and Diddy, were at Cipriani’s in Ibiza that morning and when the junior high school cafeteria fight broke out, they all took their places on Orlando’s side. Anastasia claims that Leonardo clapped for Orlando and Lindsay Lohan laughed at the Biebs. Even though Leo has probably been on Miranda Kerr’s Kewpie doll poon, it makes sense for him to clap for Orlando, because he hates the Biebs more than pizza. Anastasia put it like this:

“Justin said something when he came in which was aimed at Orlando, who then jumped onto a sofa to try and get at Justin. When Orlando punched Bieber, everyone started clapping. Lindsay was laughing. It was amazing. The whole table he and DiCaprio were on were clapping. Afterwards, I don’t know if people were congratulating Orlando or trying to calm him down. When security saw that when they got separated, Bieber and Orlando tried to punch each other again, security were like, ‘Bieber came, Bieber provoked this fight’, so they took his hands behind his back and took him away from the restaurant.”

I’m a little disappointed that Leonardo didn’t finish the Biebs off by knocking that trick down with one of his hot Kung-Fu kicks. Leo probably figured it was wrong for him to get involved in a fight between two delicate and fragile woodland nymphs.

This story just keeps getting more bizarre. I’m sure that by Monday someone will report that Orlando shot Justin Bieber in the face with an arrow and afterward, Tupac gave him a victory fist bump and as he was walking out, Elvis pat him on the back while sitting on a unicorn that whistled out the Rocky theme song.
    And when Lindsay Lohan laughs at you, you have officially found the crawlspace under Hell’s basement. You’ve fallen so low and so hard that not even Life Alert can save you.
    Here’s Orlando dealing with the humiliation of punching at the Biebs and missing by hugging on Erica Packer on a yacht in Formentera, Spain. Erica is the ex-wife of Australian billionaire James Packer who Miranda Kerr has been doing for a while, but who isn’t Miranda Kerr doing?

Pics: FameFlynet

Tags:
    HAHA On You, Justin Bieber, Leonardo DiCaprio, Lindsay Lohan, Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom

Dlisted | Leonardo DiCaprio Clapped For Legolas During The Orlando Bloom Vs. Justin Bieber Douche Fight

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I really thought the peak of my love for Orlando was back in 2003/2004 circa LotR, but I was mistaken
    gas_chick and Kittylady like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Gold Member

So sad that Orly didn't beat the crap out of the little bitch.

justin bieber: ass tampon! hahahahaha
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    of course this is great entertainment for us, but orlando is a wanker for even engaging in this drama. he's too old for this shit.
    This.

Like, I love that someone punched Beebs, that makes me laugh so hard. But come on.... punching a tween wannabe gangsta for sleeping with your exwife?? Even if Bieber was talking shit, Orlando is in his mid 30s. He should be mature enough to just walk past that shit. (and y'know... those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...)

I wonder how Miranda feel? Everyone is calling her a slut bag and it is now public knowledge that u screwed the Biebs.

She should have known that bonking that twerp would bring nothing but bad news and an itch down below
    gas_chick and arie_skop like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information