Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Orlando Bloom Scuffles with Justin Bieber in Ibiza

Bronze Member

Two Days And Twenty Years | BLIND GOSSIP

[Lainey Gossip] She’s married and they have a child. And these days she’s much more visible — all over — than he is. There have been rumours, since they seem to be apart so often, that their relationship has been unstable. Though they’ve recently been seen together, and appear to be happy, he might not feel so secure if he were to find out who she’s sleeping with behind his back, and so indiscriminately.
    My sources confirm that there was a boy, a very young, very famous, pop boy with his own fragile love situation who she f-cked for sh-ts and giggles. Just 2 nights later, it was another very famous former pop boy (of sorts) 20 years older who, obviously, specifically targets her small demographic. One night only. Those would be her more famous indiscretions. But they say she’s been cheating all over the place and all the time.

She: Miranda Kerr
    Her Husband: Orlando Bloom
    Younger Pop Boy: Justin Bieber
    Older Pop Boy: Leonardo DiCaprio

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Radar Online | WATCH Orlando Bloom Try To Punch Justin Bieber In The Face

Orlando Bloom And Justin Bieber’s Club Fight Caught On Camera — WATCH The Video
    Posted on Jul 30, 2014 @ 13:53PM

Radar Online/YouTube/WENN

Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber took a break from partying on Ibiza to throw down – and not on the dance floor, but in each other’s faces! Now, RadarOnline.com has the blow-by-blow videos that caught the encounter.

In a new video obtained by Radar, Bloom can be seen walking past Bieber in a packed crowd during a celeb-filled night at Cipriani on Wednesday and taking a swipe at the pint-sized pop star. But the attempt was thwarted as the “Baby” singer’s friend blocked the punch.

In another video, previously published by Radar, the Lord of the Rings actor can seen calmly walking away in an open area of the club on the Spanish island as what sounds like Bieber can be heard heckling him. As his friend looks like he’s trying to talk some sense into the 20-year-old, Bloom walks back undeterred and bodyguards start to swarm.

In another scene, a hot-headed Bieber has to be held back.

So why the face-off? By all accounts, it seems to be a woman. Bloom’s ex-wife Miranda Kerr was rumored to have hooked up with the Canadian crooner after he performed at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2012. The only rub is that the supermodel was still married to Bloom. She denied it, but Bieber added fuel to the fire when he allegedly posted a sexy swimsuit pic of Kerr just after their island run-in, which has since been taken down.

For his part, Bloom has been spotted partying with Bieber flame Selena Gomez recently. In the end, Bloom’s jab wasn’t all for nothing. It apparently made the club crowd roar with applause.

Radar Online | WATCH Orlando Bloom Try To Punch Justin Bieber In The Face

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Second video from article:

Lulu1982 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So one of Pussyboy's friend's (aka minders) blocked the punch rather than Orlando not being able to hit a barn door. Damn that minder to a lifetime of listening to his music! Orlando has gone up another notch in my estimation for being blocked rather than missing.

Hey Pussyboy! Next time you might not get so lucky!
    Rusalka likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well I barely call that a punch, regardless of the fact that it was blocked. In my estimation this barely even qualifies a scuffle.

Radar Online: Get back to me when the Biebs at least looks like Gabriel Aubry after tangling with Oliver Martinez. Or Rhianna after Chris Brown.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

At this point I'm happy for anyone to try anything with Bieber. The little twat seems to be a male LiLo with his ability to cause shit and slide right on through. I mean, c'mon! The police were called on him SIX times in one weekend and nothing? In the real world you'd be sitting in cuffs after the second call. This might only have been a minor faff but it sure as hell beats nothing.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

If he were in my neck of the woods he'd get his ass kicked and be spending the weekend locked in the drunk tank with 25 other guys (possibly including the one he got his ass kicked by) and a single toilet.
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

LOL! National Orlando Bloom Day!
    gas_chick likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If he'd connected I would have been demanding they gave him a Knighthood.
    gas_chick, spiderpig and Jazzy like this.

Gold Member

I'm waiting for the day he really gets his ass handed to him. By a girl, preferably.

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    I'm waiting for the day he really gets his ass handed to him. By a girl, preferably.
    I don't think you'd find a shortage of volunteers around here.

He doesn't get his ass handed to him because he's always surrounded by people who fight his battles. It's easy to be a little shit and run off at the mouth when you have a crew of big, burly men surrounding you.
    chartreuse and SillyME54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    He doesn't get his ass handed to him because he's always surrounded by people who fight his battles. It's easy to be a little shit and run off at the mouth when you have a crew of big, burly men surrounding you.
    One day he's going to mouth off to someone who prefers guns to fists. I wonder if his paid for friends would still be willing to take one for him then?

I almost want to follow him on twitter just to troll him like they do leanne and brandi. Almost...
    KrisNine likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information