Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Orlando Bloom Scuffles with Justin Bieber in Ibiza

Orlando shouldn't waste a thought on this little twerp or his trashy ex, if the rumors are true. Who would fuck Justin Bieber when you're married to Orlando Bloom? Who would fuck Bieber, period? He looks like he barely has pubic hair. And, he's gotten really ugly and even douchier with age.

Why can't he and that fat ass Kardashian go away?

The Daily Mail reporter needs to check his or her eyes. That's no yacht. And Bieber's pose with his hands under his tiny little biceps to make them look bigger?
    Air Quotes likes this.

I didn't want to believe Miranda Kerr had sex with Justin Bieber 'cause WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD A GROWN WOMAN DO THAT?!!! but now it seems like the rumours are true. I'm baffled and grossed out in equal measure.
    SHELLEE, twitchy2.0, stef and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Orlando shouldn't waste a thought on this little twerp or his trashy ex, if the rumors are true. Who would fuck Justin Bieber when you're married to Orlando Bloom? Who would fuck Bieber, period? He looks like he barely has pubic hair. And, he's gotten really ugly and even douchier with age.

Why can't he and that fat ass Kardashian go away?
    I agree. Who would fuck Biebs period? Nobody I know. If I was Orly, I'd be glad to be rid of her.
    KrisNine, Serendipity and deenz like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

MK and Gomez also deserve roundhouse kicks to the face for touching the pre-pubescent douche.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Elite Member

Bieber is so hideous...the hats, the pants under his butt. He is such a poser. Why anyone would want to get within 100 feet of him, let alone sleep with him is beyond me.
    KrisNine and rocky road like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Also on Tuesday, TMZ reported that the Beverly Hills building in which Bieber has been living is hiring lawyers to deal with the star.

He has allegedly been making so much noise with his parties that police were called six times in one weekend alone this month to his unit.
    Six times in ONE weekend and he still wasn't hauled in? WTF? Even the craziest of my crazy former neighbours knew to keep a lid on things after the first couple of warnings from the police. This little fucktard obviously thinks he's invincible.
    ConstanceSpry and spiderpig like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

The gang sign throwing just cracks me up because where I live between Milwaukee and Chicago, the thugs would literally kill this guy and leave him in the gutter.
    Drive-by poster

Errrrr, I'm actually not quite sure which of these guys is douchier. I'm going to call it a draw.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Silver Member

Miranda's baby head is going to swell even larger with a second set of douches fighting over her.

James Packer and David Gyngell fight video in broad daylight over his split from wife | Mail Online
    Belt Up likes this.

Ugh, Bieber is SO disgusting. He's like a disgusting, douchey child. I really don't understand how any grown woman could be attracted to him.
    Lobelia likes this.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Justin Bieber posts photo of weeping Orlando Bloom on Instagram after alleged fight at Ibiza club - NY Daily News

Justin Bieber posts photo of weeping Orlando Bloom on Instagram after alleged fight at Ibiza club

The ‘Baby’ singer posted a photo of ‘The Hobbit’ actor on Instagram Wednesday evening, showing him looking as if he was crying. Bloom’s ex-wife also shared new photos on Instagram, but did not comment on the feud between her ex-husband and the pop star.

BY Rachel Maresca , Kirthana Ramisetti
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
    Updated: Wednesday, July 30, 2014, 5:53 PM

Justin Bieber via Instagram Justin Bieber posts a photo of Orlando Bloom on his Instagram account one day after their altercation at Cipriani in Ibiza.

Justin Bieber isn’t done taunting Orlando Bloom.

The pop star posted a photo of “The Hobbit” star on his Instagram account Wednesday evening, showing the actor looking as if he was crying.

The new photo is just the latest strike in an ongoing feud between the two stars that started at the Ibiza club Cipriani early Wednesday morning, with Bloom even throwing a punch at Bieber, according to TMZ.

"What's up b---h?" Bieber allegedly shouted at the 37-year-old star.

The gossip site captured a video of the two being held back from one another by their respective entourages, but it did not show any violence.

Bloom took one swing at Bieber and missed, a source told the Daily News.

They were separated, and the 20-year-old pop star stayed at the Spanish Isles hotspot with friends for a while before leaving.

A witness told TMZ that when Bieber did exit for the evening applause broke out in the room.

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Diddy also happened to be hanging out on the scene.

Soon after the incident, Bieber posted a photo of Bloom’s ex-wife Miranda Kerr on Instagram, then quickly deleted it.

Bieber and Bloom have some history between them when it comes to their former flames.

Rumors flew during the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show that Bieber, who was performing at the show, was partying and getting flirty backstage with Kerr.

The singer’s social media posts certainly hint that their altercation had to do with Kerr, 31.

Bloom split with the brunette beauty in October after three years of marriage.

In April, Bloom was spotted hanging out with the Biebs' longtime on-again, off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez in Los Angeles.

Kerr has not yet commented on the fight between her ex-husband and the singer, but like Bieber, also updated her Instagram account Wednesday.

The model posted a photo of her walking hand-in-hand with her and Bloom’s 3-year-old son, Flynn. She didn’t caption the photo, except for a heart emoji.

Besides a photo of her son, the model also shared a photo and video sneak peek at her new commercial for the jeans brand, 7 For All Mankind.

“My new @7fam campaign shot by @sebastian_faena ! #7obsessions,” she wrote about the picture, which shows her topless in a bathtub, save for her pair of denim.

She also shared a quick peek at her new ad, which shows her telling the camera, “I love them.”

There’s certainly no love lost between her ex-husband and the singer, but Bieber doesn’t seem to be too worried about his feud with the celeb.

Justin Bieber posts photo of weeping Orlando Bloom on Instagram after alleged fight at Ibiza club - NY Daily News
    Last edited by dougie; July 30th, 2014 at 07:04 PM.

Hahaha! What a badass. Not!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    No wonder Orlando backed off, Bieber is really scary!

Rock the fuck on!

Even if she is a giant ho-bag, I refuse to believe Miranda fucked this little needle-dicked twerp. She would be more ambitious when it comes to throwing the pussy out there. Now I can believe she fucked Leo.

If I ever crossed paths with him, I'd just love to be able to taunt the bieb with this: "You got your ass kicked by Legolas, dude."
    Kittylady likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Dammit Orlando. You had one job.

-comment lifted from Buzzfeed.
    Last edited by *Kat*; July 31st, 2014 at 12:02 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information