Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orlando Bloom finally goes public with Victoria's Secret supermodel Miranda Kerr

Lauren Graham would be a good choice, Allie.

Miranda is stunning when she relaxes. When she's tense it changes her facial contours, and tightens them up. it's only when you see a rare shot of her while relaxed and confident that you 'get it'.

She's an Aries girl, and has to feel confident to project.

Aw heck, one more.

Last edited by AgentOrange; May 15th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.

Cute face, kind of resembles Adriana Lima (the eyebrows and the dimples). But my goodness, she has the body of a little boy in their big sister's Victoria's Secret dresser drawer, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    ::humps your comment::

Wonder Woman fanatics don't like her though (seriously. "She's a man, she's too butch, Xena was cheap, she can't act", sic). I don't care though, they're just jealous Xena stole her thunder. Bruce Timm (Google him if you don't know why I put his name in italics) made a comment about casting Lucy Lawless [for the Justice League New Frontier film adaption to the graphic novel] for Wonder Woman as "...well duh! it couldn't really be more obvious?" (paraphrasing) I jumped for joy. Face it suckers!! I know it burns.
    I take this to mean that she actually looks like she could kick some ass. Those fans probably want some tall, skinny, big breasted chick who's only purpose is to look good in the costume.

I think its more of case of wanting a very "feminine" actress in the face, whilst Lucy can sometimes make 'hard' facial expressions. They keep on making a point that the actress HAS to be absolutely beautiful (I've seen that mentioned before being an exceptional actress). Some female comic book hero role model huh? Crafted by the ancient Greek gods, she is literally perfect. No personality, no character flaws, just some chick wearing a ridiculous American flag panties fighting for justice and truth, or some shit like that.

Like I said, they're just hatin'

edit. Look at this.

Wonder Woman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue

Now look at Lucy Lawless
    Height: 5' 11" (1.80 m)
    Weight: 125 lb
    Hair: Mousy blonde*
    Eyes: Blue

*can be realistically look black when dyed, as opposed to say, Kirsten Dunst as a red head in Spider-Man.

Speaking of, I saw the Justice League DVD at Barnes and Nobles today, and I really wanted to buy it, but that fucker was $19.99. I wasn't about to pay no $20 plus tax for something animated, even with extras.
    Last edited by bychance; May 15th, 2008 at 09:21 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information