Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Oprah Winfrey's Stepmother Puts Her on Blast

She must be a really bad lay for her 81 year old husband to prefer a hooker named One Tooth to her.
    As for Oprah, she is probably as insufferable (or more so) as described, but she has absolutely no moral or legal obligation to financially support her daddy's ex wife. On the other hand, the step mom has no obligation to be discreet if she needs to sell dirt for money.
    HWBL likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Well I really can't stand her royal highness Oprah so it's fun to read some dirt on her and see her get nudged off of that pedestal. Stepmom could be shopping for book money, but I agree Oprah doesn't owe her anything.
    HWBL likes this.

Retired from being a school principal in 2006...if she worked in the school system for 27 years, as her age would likely indicate, working her way up to principal, then she got a pretty decent retirement. Likely somewhere between 65-75% of her final salary. Principals in Nashville make more than $100,000 per year, easy (the regional average is actually around $120,000)...so she should be bringing in anywhere between $85,000-95,000 per year in retirement. How can she not afford to live on that? She isn't a stupid person...she has a good education, worked a long time in the school system...I just don't get that.

^^^It's decent money, but not OPRAH money. Oprah spends 95K on shoes - and mac & cheese platters from Boston Market.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Retired from being a school principal in 2006...if she worked in the school system for 27 years, as her age would likely indicate, working her way up to principal, then she got a pretty decent retirement. Likely somewhere between 65-75% of her final salary. Principals in Nashville make more than $100,000 per year, easy (the regional average is actually around $120,000)...so she should be bringing in anywhere between $85,000-95,000 per year in retirement. How can she not afford to live on that? She isn't a stupid person...she has a good education, worked a long time in the school system...I just don't get that.
    She could have also retired as in, just stopped working, without full retirement benefits.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    It was the revelation of his weeklong ‘affair’ with a prostitute known as ‘One Tooth’ that was the final undoing of his marriage to Barbara.

I love this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I guess she thought marrying Oprah's daddy made her set for life? Surely she knew she and her husband didn't actually own that million dollar house, and she's been on notice for a year and a half that she needs to vacate. It's a shame that she lost her former house but who knows what the real truth is. If she actually used the money to invest in Daddy Winfrey's business, then she should have been compensated for that in the divorce settlement. (But apparently Oprah bought the barbershop to save it from foreclosure while they were still married, so daddy was probably penniless on paper by then. Hmmm and bought the ex-wife's house in foreclosure too. Doesn't seem like they were very good with money...)

Oprah Winfrey embroiled in bitter family feud after buying her father's barbershop | Mail Online

Not defending Oprah, but I don't see how she owes any loyalty to her father's ex-wife, especially since it seems she's been publicly badmouthing her for awhile now.

I am not an Oprah fan, but she does not owe this woman a living. If she wants $$ she should look at her ex, not his daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    But who cares? It's Oprah's money, she earned it and she doesn't have to like her father's wife, nor does she owe that woman housing for life. What did Barbara contribute (well besides giving us One Tooth, the prostitute, which is gold in its own right)?
    Yup. I love the One Tooth. Have to keep quoting this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She must be a really bad lay for her 81 year old husband to prefer a hooker named One Tooth to her.
    As for Oprah, she is probably as insufferable (or more so) as described, but she has absolutely no moral or legal obligation to financially support her daddy's ex wife. On the other hand, the step mom has no obligation to be discreet if she needs to sell dirt for money.

So true. She sounds like she was hoping her step daughter would be her ride to life on easy street. If you are going to complain about things being in Oprah's name, then don't accept them. Live within your means.
    Callalily and Angeli like this.

I can't stand Oprah... But this lady is full of shit!!! And to call the relationship bizarre because they're romantically involved, suck off like one tooth!
    BITTER and gas_chick like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    But who cares? It's Oprah's money, she earned it and she doesn't have to like her father's wife, nor does she owe that woman housing for life. What did Barbara contribute (well besides giving us One Tooth, the prostitute, which is gold in its own right)?
    Oh, it's not the house situation I'm talking about. It's all the other juicy titbits about the grand O's behavior, how she believes she's above all us simple people. Just fun to read and, as far as I'm concerned, confirmation of what most people think of her already.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I can't stand Oprah... But this lady is full of shit!!! And to call the relationship bizarre because they're romantically involved, suck off like one tooth!
    I didn't get the impression that Barbara thinks it's bizarre because of romantic involvement, but because of the influence and involvement Gayle has - DESPITE being just a friend - over Oprah's life.
    HWBL, Bellatheball and Serendipity like this.

Hoping this doesn't go away too fast because I'm loving the dirt.

At least not until we get pics of 'One Tooth'!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I tried to find pics of one tooth but none can be found. There are lots of articles about him being ordered to pay the ex-wife 70K for her legal fees. And that they divorced because of his affairs and threatening to shoot his wife. And (paging Kris Kardashian) he has a sex tape too.

Rhymes with Snitch | Celebrity | Entertainment News : Oprah's Father Caught in Sex Tape Scandal
    New revelations of the couple's split have emerged, with Barbara accusing Vernon in October 11 court papers of using his barbershop for 'sexual escapades' during their marriage that many in their community knew about, including the students Barbara taught at the local school.

A prostitute named 'One Tooth' was the most humiliating visitor she alleged, as well as a woman who tried to blackmail Vernon, claiming she would hand over a 2008 sex tape to the local Channel 2 News if he didn't pay up.

In May, Vernon reportedly admitted he'd been filmed in the act and that the offending tape had been offered to the ABC News affiliate for broadcast but he said 'I think the fellow refused to do so.' He added he was never going to pay up, and would have accepted the consequences of the tape going to air.

'Oprah is furious at Barbara for trying to drag both her and her father through the mud,' a family member reportedly told the Enquirer.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I've got no particular love for Oprah, but I have even less for these embittered relatives or ex-relatives of celebrities who think they're owed a free ride. This woman got a mansion to live in, countless trips and swag, etc. for beyond what I'll ever see in my lifetime. Does she really think Oprah was going to support her after she divorced O's dad and probably badmouthed Oprah, Steadman and all her friends all over the place?? I just can't stand people who get gifts and then do nothing but bitch and moan about everything. You got to go to the Legends' Ball but didn't like your table? You got a free trip and Oprah set you up at a luxury hotel nearby rather than her mansion? Oh Jesus, cry me a river.

As for not taking a DNA test to prove Vernon is her father, why the hell would she? How is that a negative about Oprah? He's the only dad she's ever known and she supports him. The narrow chance he's not her biological dad is not going to change anything at this point.

It's funny, cause the Mail ran an interview a few days ago with Mike McCartney, Paul McCartney's brother, and he was the complete opposite of this bitch. The reporter didn't understand how Mike had never asked his brother for money. But he said it wasn't how things were done in his family - he was raised to earn his own money to buy his own house, and that's what he did. He said, "It's my brother's money, not mine, why would I ask him for it?"
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I didn't get the impression that Barbara thinks it's bizarre because of romantic involvement, but because of the influence and involvement Gayle has - DESPITE being just a friend - over Oprah's life.
    They have been "friends", "lovers" for over 30 years.. So, yes her opinion probably count more than others!! And we clearly know what her "bizarre" assumptions meant! She made sure to mention that her and Stedman do not have a romantic relationship!! Seeing how some chick named one tooth got her husband for a week.. I wouldn't pass judgement on anyone else's friendship or relationship!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I remember when people were ragging on Tracy Morgan for neglecting his mother, but didn't it turn out that she was an alkie/druggie or something?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    It was the revelation of his weeklong ‘affair’ with a prostitute known as ‘One Tooth’ that was the final undoing of his marriage to Barbara.

Funny shit!

Team One Tooth!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information