Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Oprah Winfrey Accuses Trois Pommes Clerk of Discrimination, Brand Rep Denies It

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

You do not have to be a multi millionaire to get the black Amex, I believe it is just over 100 thousand in purchases a year to qualify...unless they changed shit in the past 5 years. I'm too lazy to check from my phone.

lI do believe that sales -people can be rude and pretentious like they own the stuff in the store and others are super-friendly and helpful regardless of your race of what you wear.

My two cents on this one : rude sales assistant that could not be bothered to reach high for that ugly bag that she thinks, at that price, no-one will buy anyway and Oprah with the new movie coming out, a bit extra publicity never hurts.

It was all over the newspapers that Tina Turner got married. No way the sales people didn't know town was full of guests.

At the airline counter the saleswomen told me once the flight change I wanted was too expensive, I was like 'Yes but how much' and she really replied: 'No no it is too much"!

But who other than multi millionaires spend a hundred grand a year on personal shit?
    Sarzy likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I remember being in NYC, possibly Macys, looking at Herve Leger dresses with my Mum. We were there for my 21st birthday and she said I could have one (don't judge me). In the relative scheme of fashion, they aren't even that expensive (around $1000-2000), but I remember the guard giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. Totally giving me the side eye, as if I was going to just grab it off the rail and run. Or my greasy fingers were ruining the clothes. Horrible feeling. I decided I didn't want my Mum to spend that much money on one item of clothing that I probably would only wear a couple of times, so we left. But it certainly didn't help that the atmosphere there was uncomfortable. I didn't even try any on.

That story makes me sound like something off "My Sweet Sixteen", can I add I'm not a twat?
    sprynkles and Bombshell like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I remember being in NYC, possibly Macys, looking at Herve Leger dresses with my Mum. We were there for my 21st birthday and she said I could have one (don't judge me). In the relative scheme of fashion, they aren't even that expensive (around $1000-2000), but I remember the guard giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. Totally giving me the side eye, as if I was going to just grab it off the rail and run. Or my greasy fingers were ruining the clothes. Horrible feeling. I decided I didn't want my Mum to spend that much money on one item of clothing that I probably would only wear a couple of times, so we left. But it certainly didn't help that the atmosphere there was uncomfortable. I didn't even try any on.

That story makes me sound like something off "My Sweet Sixteen", can I add I'm not a twat?
    you could try....
    levitt likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    You do not have to be a multi millionaire to get the black Amex, I believe it is just over 100 thousand in purchases a year to qualify...unless they changed shit in the past 5 years. I'm too lazy to check from my phone.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Damn it! For some reason I can't get articles to copy/paste today. Sorry about the link.

Oprah is now saying that she WAS racially discriminated against.

Oprah Winfrey insists she WAS victim of racism at Swiss store and nearly called Jennifer Aniston to tell her | Mail Online
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post

LOL, 2000$ isn't cheap but it's not 35000$.
    I am the opposite, I've been totally ignored or been eyed up and down in shops by sales people. Some are so pretentious and then I really make them work. Like try on everything and asking for different sizes. Yes I was born a bitch).
    But also have been offered a drink (at Prada) while shopping with my husband who had holes in his shoes. I was so embarrassed but the sales-woman was super friendly.
    sprynkles likes this.

" Outside, people usually press their noses flat against the windows to see me shopping."

statements like this are a tiny little part of why i hate her.
    ribbit likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Because she was going to call Jenni?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

'To be honest, if I had known upfront what this damned bag cost, do you know what? The woman was right: I would not have bought the thing - far too expensive! Too expensive! $38,000! I would have fainted when I saw the price tag.'

Read more: Oprah Winfrey insists she WAS victim of racism at Swiss store and nearly called Jennifer Aniston to tell her | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I love how she's backpeddling like mad. She's all over the place. She probably realized that her fan based balked in sympathy when they realized the price of the bag.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm also unsure as to what she thought to achieve by calling Tom Ford or Jennifer Aniston. Unless it was all about name dropping in the interview.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I do not see her fan based balking at anything. I see the conversation of subtle racism being elevated.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm also unsure as to what she thought to achieve by calling Tom Ford or Jennifer Aniston. Unless it was all about name dropping in the interview.
    The article states she was going to call Jen because the bag is named after her in the collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    name dropping. because she's a wanker.
    ribbit, Sarzy and twitchy2.0 like this.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information