Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree1273Likes

Thread: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow

Why would any other victims speak out if it's too late to prosecute him and they just get shit for doing so? I'm sure he has lots of victims.
    It's not too late to prosecute. At least not in CT where this abuse is alleged to have happened. The state allows the victim to bring charges 30 years from the date the victim reached the "age of majority."

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

If Woody Allen molested me and I saw what happened in the case of Dylan, and the continued love and adoration he receives from the public, I'd never open my mouth.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    another famous case: carla bruni, former first lady of france, has a son. while she was living with her much older boyfriend, she began an affair with his (married) son and had a baby with him. so basically, this kid will grow up knowing that her mom fucked his dad and his grandfather. does this mean she's some kind of incestuous paedophile predator and that she's a creep of the highest order? it's weird and iffy and whatever the hell you want to call it but it's not illegal and everyone involved was a consenting adult so really, who gives a fuck? as for WA and soon-yi and mia farrow, same thing, they were all adults and yes, it sucks that mia's boyfriend left her for her 19 (or 21) year-old adopted daughter but it's neither illegal nor is it incest.
    i bet to Ronan and Dylan it was incest when their father hooked up with their sister. Important to note again, Woody met Soon-Yi when she was TEN years old. They were a family unit, father, mother and brother & sisters. Apples and oranges compared to Carla Bruni situation.did she meet her stepson when he was a child? Was she his mother when he was a ten years old? Still weird she did it tho.

^^^
    i agree it was awful for ronan and dylan, i'm not denying that. that's why i said, it was iffy and weird and unconventional and yes, traumatic for ronan and dylan but because they perceived it as incest doesn't mean it actually was. they (and mia) have every right to hate WA and soon-yi, but that doesn't make it illegal or incestuous and i also don't think that WA's relationship with soon-yi (who, by mia's account, WA had no interest in until she was already in college and it was mia herself who encouraged WA to spend time with her, so i doubt it was a 'grooming' kind of situation) should be used as any kind of 'proof' that WA is a paedophile and that because he got involved with 19 or 21 year-old soon-yi, it 'makes sense' that he also abused 7 year-old dylan. that is also apples and oranges.

as for carla bruni, of course it's not the same i'm just saying that if that's not incest, neither is woody allen and soon-yi. she knew her stepson for years. she has since whitewashed her history and claims she never slept with the old man but fact of the matter is, they were in a common law relationship for years, lived together and she was her future baby daddy's stepmom.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It's not too late to prosecute. At least not in CT where this abuse is alleged to have happened. The state allows the victim to bring charges 30 years from the date the victim reached the "age of majority."
    The prosecutor yesterday stated it is beyond statute.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

She can bring civil charges. I looked it up, and its pretty clear.
    Beantownfan likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Ok thanks for the clarification of civil vs criminal.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Conn. Gen. Stat. 52-577d: LIMITATION OF ACTION FOR DAMAGES TO MINOR CAUSED BY SEXUAL ABUSE, EXPLOITATION OR ASSAULT. Notwithstanding the provisions of section 52-577, no action to recover damages for personal injury to a minor, including emotional distress, caused by sexual abuse, sexual exploitation or sexual assault may be brought by such person later than thirty (30) years from the date such person attains the age of majority (18).
    sluce likes this.

Silver Member

Sputnik, you're right it's not incest where he could be charged. My point was he met Soon-Yi as a child. By all accounts they were a family (although the freakmeister lived in a separate bldg across from them.) they were ALL a family. If Woody could marry a woman who was his "daughter" by all accounts from age 10, it's not a giant leap (for me) to think he probably abused his other "daughter".

yes because if a man fucks a 20 year old, it clearly shows that he would fuck a 7 year old. based on that logic, most men are probable pedophiles.
    Trixie, sputnik, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    yes because if a man fucks a 20 year old, it clearly shows that he would fuck a 7 year old. based on that logic, most men are probable pedophiles.
    Nooo I'm saying it's "sick behavior" to be a father to an adopted daughter from 10 years old to 19 or 20 hooking up romantically. It's not normal and that makes me tend to believe Dylan's account of his sick and perverted ways. Basically Woody Allen married his freaking daughter. He's not normal and he's creepy. I believe Dylan.
    southernbelle likes this.

First of all, Soon Yi had a father. Allen was not him. No need to embellish. And yes, it is creepy and sick to marry a 'stepchild'. However, there's a difference in having sexual relations with a 20 year old, regardless of the creep factor than there is of sexual desire for children
    *DIVA!, sputnik and Marmar2 like this.

Morgan Freeman is banging his wife,s grand daughter...if i remember correctly she was a minor when the affair began..

I definitely get that Allen was not a bio or adoptive parent to Soon Yi. What I don't get is the mindset of knowing that Soon Yi was looked at by your presumed children (Dylan and Ronan) as an older sibling, and Allen making a conscious decision to embark on a set of actions that would throw the family into chaos. To me, it's a level of moral licentiousness that is mind boggling. It really makes me wonder what goes on in his mind and what his basis for calculating what moral right and wrong is. And that is before Dylan Farrow's allegations.

I doubt that Dylan Farrow would pursue a civil case since she is living under a different name now, and filing a legal motion would probably remove that cover and expose her to the impotent threats of angry nebbishes around the world.

Also, I totally understand the artist/art compartmentalization, especially with his older films when he hadn't gone off the deep end with his decision making. There are a lot of people with significant public achievements who were a-holes. It doesn't necessarily negate the work. I wouldn't expect Germans to stop using the autobahn just because Hitler enthusiastically endorsed and funded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Nooo I'm saying it's "sick behavior" to be a father to an adopted daughter from 10 years old to 19 or 20 hooking up romantically. It's not normal and that makes me tend to believe Dylan's account of his sick and perverted ways. Basically Woody Allen married his freaking daughter. He's not normal and he's creepy. I believe Dylan.
    Again HE isn't her father!!!!! Technically that's the dude her mom was involved in!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information