Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree1273Likes

Thread: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Wallace is just a bitter old asshole since someone stole his chin.
    Inconceivable!

He was so great in that.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    yes, all pedos give off that 'creepy pedo vibe' which is why no one ever gets molested. they're so easy to spot.
    Well ... Obviously some are not, probably most. But bc of a family member's profession, in the town I used to live in I was informed of where a lot of the known molesters lived. And there was one I walked past daily who seemed a lot like this. Ditto to Mr. Obvious Pedo who tried twice to lure me into his car when I was walking home as a little girl. I remember another very, very probable one (convicted) whose trial I was aware of, again bc of family.

They actually did have a vibe in common, facial expressions, tone of voice, and manner. This actor reminds me of them.

Also somewhere on this board someone said that molesters are not creepy down and outers or something, but again the town where I used to live unfortunately had a major concentration of convicted sex abusers living in one place, a halfway house for men.

So even if MOST sex offenders look like anyone else--and I definitely believe that and think it is one of the things that is hard on victims, that their abuser is someone who doesn't "seem" like one--maybe those stereotypes come from somewhere. I would not have thought so, tbh, had I not encountered this pattern due mainly to happenstance.

btw, I don't get that vibe from Woody Allen. Which has no bearing on my opinions on Dylan Farrow's claims. I always really liked him. (My mom always thought he was a creep and said so, but there was nothing specific in her opinion.)

And I never thought Wallace Shawn WAS a molester. But he eerily reminded me especially of the one who tried to pick me up as a kid. I just figured it was a shtick. But it struck he when he of all people made a statement, just on a personal level.
    effie2 likes this.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Well ... Obviously some are not, maybe most. But bc of a family member's profession, in the town I used to live in I was informed of where a lot of the known molesters lived. And there was one I walked past daily who seemed a lot like this. Ditto to Mr. Obvious Pedo who tried twice to lure me into his car when I was walking home as a little girl. Another very, very probable one, whose trial I was aware of, again bc of family.

They actually did have a vibe in common, facial expressions, tone of voice, and manner. This actor reminds me of them.

Also somewhere on this board someone said that molesters are not creepy down andd outlets or similar, but again the town where I used to live unfortunately had a major concentration of convicted sex abusers living in one place, rather a halfway house for men.

So even if MOST sex offenders look like anyone else--and I definitely believe that and think it is one of the things that is hard on victims, that their abuser is someone who doesn't "seem" like one--maybe those stereotypes come from somewhere. I would not have thought so, tbh, had I not encountered this pattern due mainly to happenstance.

btw, I don't get that vibe from Woody Allen. Which has no bearing on my opinions on Dylan Farrow's claims. I always really liked him.

And I never thought Wallace Shawn WAS a molester. But he eerily reminded me especially of the one who tried to pick me up as a kid. I just figured it was a shtick. But it struck he when he of all people made a statement, just on a personal level.

Sure there are some creepy looking pedos. But if you are molested by a family member, that's pretty irrelevant. That person is just going to look like...someone in the family.

As for Wallace Shawn, his comments are just ill-conceived and thoughtless.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Sure there are some creepy looking pedos. But if you are molested by a family member, that's pretty irrelevant. That person is just going to look like...someone in the family.

As for Wallace Shawn, his comments are just ill-conceived and thoughtless.
    I just take that for granted, but perhaps not everyone does.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Most of them aren't creepy looking.. Most are siblings to best friends..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Most of them aren't creepy looking.. Most are siblings to best friends..
    Usually, they are shockingly normal looking, which is why they are able to insinuate themselves into areas of either authority, or proximity to youths. Like teachers, law enforcement personnel, clearics, and on and on.

I'm still reeling from that story about the football coach who abducted a 10-year-old girl in broad daylight two days ago and killed her.

I think Wallace Shawn looks like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I think Wallace Shawn looks like a baby.
    A colicky baby.

a colicky baby that didn't get molested by WA...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I am only bumping this to say... Ronan is a Sinatra this comes from years of watching Maury!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I am only bumping this to say... Ronan is a Sinatra this comes from years of watching Maury!!!
    You Madame have become my signature.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Thank you!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    yes, all pedos give off that 'creepy pedo vibe' which is why no one ever gets molested. they're so easy to spot.

Well then Barney the Dinosaur certainly is one.

Hit By Ban Bus!

How likely is it that Mia brainwashed Dylan into thinking Woody molested her?

Thread Information