Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Like Tree1273Likes

Thread: An Open Letter From Dylan Farrow

The records are sealed, as they should be, but I would love to know what the Nanny said she witnessed that made her suspect abuse.

Woody Allen is about to come out swinging against his adopted daughter, who accused him of molesting her when she was a little girl.

Woody's rep just said Woody is about to explain why Dylan Farrow is a liar, when she claims he abused her when she was 7 ... among other things, allegedly taking her in the attic and sticking his face in her crotch.

The rep says, "Mr. Allen has read the article and found it untrue and disgraceful. He will be responding very soon."

Stay tuned.

Read more: Woody Allen -- My Daughter's a Liar ... I Didn't Molest Her | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    No body who knows me would believe it either,matter of fact all kiddies love me..it does hurt because Alexandra is my own blood ,she has my granny,s name and my last name and i fucking still love her and miss her.Anyway,the reason The Mother gave to my brother in a beautiful letter my idiot brother STILL treasures is that she could never be happy living in here and she really wanted to live in San Antonio..simple.My brother,s partner of 19 years says that he is still totally in love with his ex and i believe her..
    well, she's a stupid bitch. i've been to San Antonio and i'd choose Greece - hand's down!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That sucks! Womder what she would have done if he had moved to TexASS to be with her. Would she then have had another excuse?
    of course she would have!
    The records are sealed, as they should be, but I would love to know what the Nanny said she witnessed that made her suspect abuse.

Woody Allen is about to come out swinging against his adopted daughter, who accused him of molesting her when she was a little girl.

Woody's rep just said Woody is about to explain why Dylan Farrow is a liar, when she claims he abused her when she was 7 ... among other things, allegedly taking her in the attic and sticking his face in her crotch.

The rep says, "Mr. Allen has read the article and found it untrue and disgraceful. He will be responding very soon."

Stay tuned.

Read more: Woody Allen -- My Daughter's a Liar ... I Didn't Molest Her | TMZ.com
    He needs to not say anything. There is nothing to be gained by doing that. I'm just sad that this girl - now a woman, is going through this.
    sluce, darksithbunny and sparkles like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I can't embed this video from TMZ but it pisses me off that they confront Woody when he is with other kids.

Woody Allen Gets Phone-y When Asked About Molestation Claim | TMZ.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

That sucks! Womder what she would have done if he had moved to TexASS to be with her. Would she then have had another excuse?
    Well,SHE told him not to go there because there was no job for him.He was willing to sell his shop and flat and work ANY job to be with his family,though he was 40yo by then.Then he borrowed the money for their tickets and there is no need to mention she SOLD the tickets and kept the money..

Ok. Enough said - we need to send Mel and Shed to hunt her down!
    Kittylady likes this.

Remember our Penny Lane?her and my niece live in the same part of Austin...weird!

The first article says that the Yale investigative team, and law enforcement officers in the case, were being investigated by people hired by Allen. Which seems a little strange to me. Then, when Herman wants to review the Yale team's original meeting notes, they've been destroyed.
    And the NY Department of Social services reports? Of course, some will say that Woody is powerful, and he is. But Mia wasn't a poor, powerless woman either. She has incredible connections, she comes from a family with incredible connections, and she was married to and still extremely close to Sinatra, who was quite the powerful figure himself.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

ok - i have a question, and i am NOT trying to throw shade on poor dylan. so this girl now has a different name but publishes her pic along side her NYT piece. why is that?

and i agree, WA should NOT comment on this publicly.

The different name could just be to distance herself from Woody and not to seek anonymity. However. if he's innocent, he's really got no choice BUT to publicly comment. It's his reputation on the line.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

he might as well now. of course, it doesn't really matter because in the case of molestation an accusation is as good as a conviction. you can never really throw that sort of thing off.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And the NY Department of Social services reports? Of course, some will say that Woody is powerful, and he is. But Mia wasn't a poor, powerless woman either. She has incredible connections, she comes from a family with incredible connections, and she was married to and still extremely close to Sinatra, who was quite the powerful figure himself.
    Correct, but they said that Allen had hired private investigators looking into everyone involved. If there is an article stating that Farrow did something similar, it would be good to see substantiation of it.

With regard to the NY Department of Social Services - their investigation appears to have been conducted a full year (October 1993) after the Yale team (fall of 1992). My guess is that it would be a lot less productive investigation with that much time elapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The different name could just be to distance herself from Woody and not to seek anonymity. However. if he's innocent, he's really got no choice BUT to publicly comment. It's his reputation on the line.
    But he can do it with sensitivity and not further victimize Dylan.
    Kittylady likes this.

tru dat
    sluce and Kittylady like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Who is telling the truth? Obviously I can't say for sure and I don't have proof but if I go by my non-legally binding gut instinct... Well lets just say that Woody Allen gives me the kind of vibe that he's not someone I'd want sat behind me on a late night bus, and always has done. That's why I've never enjoyed a single one of his films; something inside me was always instantly repulsed by him.

This... The train gets me. I know it is fact that people can be made to believe that abuse happened when it didn't, but the things she says about the triggers, it is like her body is reacting. Just not sure that i believe that, that is brainwashing.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

My gut believes her, although I don't put it past Mia to put ideas into her head, but she was 7 yrs old at the time, not a toddler. How can you convince a 7 yr old that something like that happened if it didn't? I am asking seriously. Mia hypnotized her? I mean, 7 is pretty old, I have many memories of that age. I can see convincing a toddler that something happened that didn't, but a 7 yr old? I am leaning towards believing that it really happened. And that Mia is a snake for letting it go until it suited her to act in her daughter's defense.

ETA: And a previous poster mentioned her how many close friends she had that were molested. I had two boyfriends that confided in me that they were molested, one by a family friend, one by a priest. And one of my housemates from college was raped, literally raped, repeatedly by her father throughout her teens. She said there was a hole in her closet and he used to peek in on her as she changed, she would always plug up the hole and he would take it out. And her mother didn't believe her and sided with the father. And then I had to look at him at her wedding, she actually had him walk her down the aisle. I will never ever comprehend what she went through, even up until the decision to have him at her wedding

So why not Dylan? It is totally feasible.

Thread Information