Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG Britney Spears caught reading a book!

Glad to see the the book isn't upside down.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She also spent the day reading a self-help book called Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams

Has no one else noticed the irony that she had, at one point a 'dream life' which she pissed away?

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Has no one else noticed the irony that she had, at one point a 'dream life' which she pissed away?
    I'm sure we all do but Britt probably doesn't know what it irony means y'all

Hit By Ban Bus!

Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams by Jack Canfield,
    Holy freaking cow maybe she need to know where she derailed her whole life...

Like an accident but in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    I'm sure we all do but Britt probably doesn't know what it irony means y'all
    Oh yes she does! She told me its like silvery or goldy but more... well... irony y'all..... *snigger*
    Free Charmed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Exactly. May I remind you that she knows full well the paps stake out her back yard from the undeveloped hill behind her house. Any pics taken on that patio are completely calculated.
    I have an issue with the press invading privacy at anyone's home. Sure they are game when they leave their house and attract the paps, but c'mon she's in her backyard with her kids - enough is enough.

Hey, I agree with you on the privacy invasion issue. But she's the dummy who knew full well before she bought that house that there's a big, conspicuous, empty hill behind her house where paps can legally snap pictures to their greedy, unethical hearts' content. With her, that was probably a selling point of the house.

Elite Member

So nice to see her with her kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

why is it that every time a "celebrity" brings their kids outside its for publicity? i dont understand that... what? the kids can't get fresh air just b/c their parents are "celebrities"?
    i hope britney is getting her act together. that would be great for herself and her kids.

I think that is the first pic of Jayden I've seen without him wailing his ass off when she's holding him. I guess that's an improvement, but I can't help but think she wins them over with gifts.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The dumb cow cannot even put her cell down to hold her fugmuppet. We all know what happens to fugmuppets when BritBrit holds them with her hands full.....

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Hey, I agree with you on the privacy invasion issue. But she's the dummy who knew full well before she bought that house that there's a big, conspicuous, empty hill behind her house where paps can legally snap pictures to their greedy, unethical hearts' content. With her, that was probably a selling point of the house.
    Oh, I had no clue about her neighborhood surroundings. I thought she lived in a gated community from all the photographs. I just remember the Matt Lauer interview and Matt mentioned not showing the yard due to heavy security measures. I think she moved from that house though.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Oh, I had no clue about her neighborhood surroundings. I thought she lived in a gated community from all the photographs. I just remember the Matt Lauer interview and Matt mentioned not showing the yard due to heavy security measures. I think she moved from that house though.
    Nah, that's still the same house. She is in a gated community...but the papz still have access from another side of it....and Brit damn well knows it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Nah, that's still the same house. She is in a gated community...but the papz still have access from another side of it....and Brit damn well knows it!!!!
    The place she owns in Malibu is both gated and more private, this place (in BH) is gated with a great big empty hill of scrub behind her house.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information