Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: OMG Britney Spears caught reading a book!

  1. #16
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Glad to see the the book isn't upside down.

  2. #17
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,778

    Default


  3. #18
    Elite Member Rondette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Between uncertainty and acceptance
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    She also spent the day reading a self-help book called Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams

    Has no one else noticed the irony that she had, at one point a 'dream life' which she pissed away?

  4. #19
    Elite Member Belinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    going to hell in a handbasket
    Posts
    3,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Has no one else noticed the irony that she had, at one point a 'dream life' which she pissed away?
    I'm sure we all do but Britt probably doesn't know what it irony means y'all

  5. #20
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mex
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Key to Living the Law of Attraction: A Simple Guide to Creating the Life of Your Dreams by Jack Canfield,
    Holy freaking cow maybe she need to know where she derailed her whole life...

    Like an accident but in reverse.

  6. #21
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    I'm sure we all do but Britt probably doesn't know what it irony means y'all
    Oh yes she does! She told me its like silvery or goldy but more... well... irony y'all..... *snigger*
    Free Charmed.

  7. #22
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Exactly. May I remind you that she knows full well the paps stake out her back yard from the undeveloped hill behind her house. Any pics taken on that patio are completely calculated.
    I have an issue with the press invading privacy at anyone's home. Sure they are game when they leave their house and attract the paps, but c'mon she's in her backyard with her kids - enough is enough.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,863

    Default

    Hey, I agree with you on the privacy invasion issue. But she's the dummy who knew full well before she bought that house that there's a big, conspicuous, empty hill behind her house where paps can legally snap pictures to their greedy, unethical hearts' content. With her, that was probably a selling point of the house.

  9. #24
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Annex
    Posts
    5,383

    Default

    So nice to see her with her kids.

  10. #25
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    va
    Posts
    18

    Default

    why is it that every time a "celebrity" brings their kids outside its for publicity? i dont understand that... what? the kids can't get fresh air just b/c their parents are "celebrities"?
    i hope britney is getting her act together. that would be great for herself and her kids.

  11. #26
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    I think that is the first pic of Jayden I've seen without him wailing his ass off when she's holding him. I guess that's an improvement, but I can't help but think she wins them over with gifts.

  12. #27
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,757

    Default

    The dumb cow cannot even put her cell down to hold her fugmuppet. We all know what happens to fugmuppets when BritBrit holds them with her hands full.....

  13. #28
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Hey, I agree with you on the privacy invasion issue. But she's the dummy who knew full well before she bought that house that there's a big, conspicuous, empty hill behind her house where paps can legally snap pictures to their greedy, unethical hearts' content. With her, that was probably a selling point of the house.
    Oh, I had no clue about her neighborhood surroundings. I thought she lived in a gated community from all the photographs. I just remember the Matt Lauer interview and Matt mentioned not showing the yard due to heavy security measures. I think she moved from that house though.

  14. #29
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Oh, I had no clue about her neighborhood surroundings. I thought she lived in a gated community from all the photographs. I just remember the Matt Lauer interview and Matt mentioned not showing the yard due to heavy security measures. I think she moved from that house though.
    Nah, that's still the same house. She is in a gated community...but the papz still have access from another side of it....and Brit damn well knows it!!!!

  15. #30
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Oh, I had no clue about her neighborhood surroundings. I thought she lived in a gated community from all the photographs. I just remember the Matt Lauer interview and Matt mentioned not showing the yard due to heavy security measures. I think she moved from that house though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Nah, that's still the same house. She is in a gated community...but the papz still have access from another side of it....and Brit damn well knows it!!!!
    The place she owns in Malibu is both gated and more private, this place (in BH) is gated with a great big empty hill of scrub behind her house.
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2007, 12:05 PM
  2. Britney Spears caught driving with kid on lap AGAIN
    By NoNoRehab in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2007, 10:20 AM
  3. Britney Spears' Spray Tan Caught On Camera For A Reality TV Show
    By DevilDoll2025 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 25th, 2007, 08:45 AM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: March 20th, 2007, 12:11 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 14th, 2006, 08:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •