Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son Nate, 9 Months

How many bong loads do we think he smoked right before this photo was snapped?
    sparkles likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

How many bong loads do we think he smoked right before this photo was snapped?

Not as many as he had before marrying the Queen of Crazy.

On the other hand I suppose we should give thanks that they took each other out of the dating pool.
    JWL likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Anyone else catch this?
    'Itís just, when you are in a position where things arenít going your way ó my wife does it all the time if sheís losing a fight or something, she just switches the fight to something else that she thinks she can win at. Just totally changes the argument to something else. Itís not a bad tactic. Itís just kind of pointless.'

I mean, he's already ragging on his new wife in a roundabout way, in order to attack the mom??? Am I reading this right? Sounds like he's not just an asshole, but a hopeless misogynist with completely arrested development.
    Kittylady, JWL, Butterfly and 7 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

JWL

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Anyone else catch this?
    'It’s just, when you are in a position where things aren’t going your way — my wife does it all the time if she’s losing a fight or something, she just switches the fight to something else that she thinks she can win at. Just totally changes the argument to something else. It’s not a bad tactic. It’s just kind of pointless.'

I mean, he's already ragging on his new wife in a roundabout way, in order to attack the mom??? Am I reading this right? Sounds like he's not just an asshole, but a hopeless misogynist with completely arrested development.
    I had to read it a couple of times too because I couldn't believe how stupid he is. If his lawyer is smart he should put a gag on this asshole, and his asshole wife.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh dear that website wasn't for dating, it was for being a surrogate!

This story has me raging a bit.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; December 6th, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
    JWL likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Normally I try to see custody things from the dad's point of view because, as a society, we rend to undervalue fathers. This asshoke can fuck off though.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Anyone else catch this?
    'It’s just, when you are in a position where things aren’t going your way — my wife does it all the time if she’s losing a fight or something, she just switches the fight to something else that she thinks she can win at. Just totally changes the argument to something else. It’s not a bad tactic. It’s just kind of pointless.'

I caught that. He's also just your standard big old dummy.

Anyone notice how the Mail Online article referred to the child as Nate and then 'Sam'. Looks like they are totally on Bode's side.

This guy is an asshole of the first degree. Don't they think the kid might grow to be confused that he has 2 different names? If his wife gets pregnant again are they going to continue to want the other 2 kids?
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Normally I try to see custody things from the dad's point of view because, as a society, we rend to undervalue fathers. This asshoke can fuck off though.
    ITA. I have been so happy as courts have awarded joint custody and enforced paternal rights. Then guys like this destroy it.
    Snarker and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

'(McKenna has) been directly attacking that. It’s so pointless in this case because it has no bearing on anything. It doesn’t make any difference,' he told the paper.

He is such a jerk. I love how he holds women in such high regard. I hope his idiotic selfish wife read the bolded.

Manx I hadn't read all the way through before posting my response.
    Kittylady likes this.

Silver Member

He and his wife sound like raging assholes. It appeared like they didn't want anything to do with the little boy until they lost their baby, then it's a mad grab for him as a substitute. The whole calling him by a different name really pisses me off - way to confuse the poor kid. Self-absorbed, selfish assholes!
    JWL, Kittylady and CL** like this.

JWL

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Oh dear that website wasn't for dating, it was for being a surrogate!

This story has me raging a bit.
    Me too. Just makes my blood boil. From the article, and their actions, if she does get pregnant again, this poor little boy won't be so important to them. I just hope the mom gets a judge that isn't star struck and can see through these two selfish assholes. Sounds like the mom kept all the texts of bode not wanting this child; i hope this helps her in this case. Oh, and the hurting his "brand," nope, dude, you're doing that all by yourself.
    nina385 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Anyone notice how the Mail Online article referred to the child as Nate and then 'Sam'. Looks like they are totally on Bode's side.

This guy is an asshole of the first degree. Don't they think the kid might grow to be confused that he has 2 different names? If his wife gets pregnant again are they going to continue to want the other 2 kids?
    I wonder about that too. Remember the storm when Gisele Bundchen was twatwaffling that Tom Brady's kid was 'hers' and was being papped left right and center playing Mommy with him? Since she's had her own his little boy with Bridget Moynahan only seems to be mentioned in passing and all the pap shots are of her playing it up to the cameras with her own kids. Of course that might be because Bundchen/Brady have come to an agreement to keep his son with Moynahan out of the spotlight, but then again...

I might have to go and re-read that thread some time as there seems to be some similarities itching in the back of my brain.
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

He and his wife sound like raging cunts. Changing the name of the child tells me everything I need to know. Does it really matter if your child is named Sam or Nate? If the mom put Sam on the birth cert, that's the kids name. It shows me that this is all about them "winning" and getting their way.

I'm not married to my partner and could have been in the situation that the mother is in (although, I'm in a very long term relationship). If my relationship would have crumbled while I was pregnant, I would have been forced to move across the country to be with my family. I would have no choice. As a single parent, I could not afford to live in southern California and raise my child, especially if I thought that there was going to be no involvement with the father. What was this girl supposed to do? If paternity and custody hasn't been determined, why can anyone stop this girl from getting on with her life?

Fuck Bode. I hope he breaks his fucking legs in Sochi.

She lost custody of her son for 3 months because she had the audacity to move to New York while pregnant? 3 months is a third of her son's life so far, ffs. I have no words! I'm with you, Kris, I hope this fucker skis off a fucking cliff.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information