Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree263Likes

Thread: Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son Nate, 9 Months

when she asked him to go to the sonogram, he texted her that he wouldn't come because “U made this choice against my wish".

he's also got involved in a suit for his other kid asking for joint custody, again, this case was started after the wife miscarried.

he's a class-A prick.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So have they ever gone after the mother of his oldest child? Or is the little girl too big at five to fill the 'baby gap'?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She is not the brighest since she allowed him to use no protection and did nothing to prevent the pregnancy on her side.
    Olympic skier Bode Miller loses custody battle over baby boy he fathered with ex-Marine and former lover | Mail Online

A family court referee at an earlier hearing had described McKenna as 'reprehensible' for moving to New York while pregnant. After a short fling with Miller, the former Marine had moved to New York to study at Columbia under the GI Bill. The 27-year-old has applied for temporary custody of the baby, which she named Samuel.

She claimed that when the couple met through a dating website, Miller had said he wanted a large family with her. McKenna revealed the couple had sex only twice - and that Miller failed to use protection as he assumed she was ready to get pregnant, she said. 'You have to agree to have four of my babies,' Miller had texted McKenna, she told the New York Daily News.
    After they met in California, they went their separate ways, and she said he was reluctant to continue a relationship because he wanted a large family, and she did not.

But a few weeks later, they arranged to meet in Florida - and a second tryst led to her becoming pregnant with Samuel. While pregnant, she moved to New York - and Miller, who has five Olympic medals, married volleyball player Morgan Beck.

Beck and Miller married in October 2012 and announced they were expecting a child, but Beck had a miscarriage in January. Days after the devastating news, Miller filed court documents to gain joint custody of his son with McKenna.

Miller sought to force a judge to get McKenna to move back to California, so he could have a relationship with the child. He also sought to have the boy's last name changed to Miller on his birth certificate.
    At a hearing earlier this year, the lawyer representing McKenna said it is too late for Miller to try to seek joint custody.
    'If you look at the texts [messages] from Bode Miller to my client, he wanted nothing to do with the baby,' attorney Kenneth Eiges said.
    Her lawyer also defended his client's decision to live in New York saying it was 'her right'.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Look at the asshole's twitter. We should get the Brandi Brigade to go after him. LOL

https://twitter.com/MillerBode
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

he wanted her to have four children by him and then once she was pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with him? this is a really strange story.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

From what her attorney said, they have the texts he sent her. I'm sure they are pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    he wanted her to have four children by him and then once she was pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with him? this is a really strange story.

If he was a Jeremy Kyle chav then I'd say that he just didn't want to use condoms. And she's dumb for not insisting or making her own arrangements, but still doesn't deserve this bullshit he's pulling now.
    sluce likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

^He was fully dating/engaged to the other chick by that time. I would be extremely livid if I were the mother of the five year old that he's just now trying to get custody of. I wonder if the wife got some bad news after her miscarriage about her potential for more children? Why the sudden desparation to get all your kids who you never cared about before under your roof?

Bode Miller lost temporary custody of his infant son Monday, but holds out hope he'll get permission to bring the 9-month-old to Sochi in February for the Winter Olympics.
    Maybe I'm just a bad parent, but I cannot think of one reason (besides photo ops!) why you would want to take your 9 month old (guess he'll be a year then?) child to the Olympics with you. International travel with a baby/toddler is hell on earth, not to mention if you're trying to compete in an athletic event. That would be one of the weeks I'd be glad I shared custody with someone else. It almost kind of shows he really has no clue what it's all about just yet. Next Olympics? Hell, yeah. Bring it. I'd let him stay home for this one though. I'm sure his older child will enjoy it if he's still interested in her at that time.

czb

sometimes smart people choose not to use protection. and sometimes they end up pregnant. not a great decision, but it happens.

it is sad when the custody battle lasts longer than the relationship. and i am being polite by using the word relationship, sounds more like a fling. anyhoo, hope the marine has the $$$ to fight this, bode has deep pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Look at the asshole's twitter. We should get the Brandi Brigade to go after him. LOL

https://twitter.com/MillerBode

Am I reading another tweeter's comments right? They were encouraging the baby to call the stepmother Mom??

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    when she asked him to go to the sonogram, he texted her that he wouldn't come because “U made this choice against my wish".

he's also got involved in a suit for his other kid asking for joint custody, again, this case was started after the wife miscarried.

he's a class-A prick.

Double posting because I didn't see WCG's post when I made the one below hers.

It's very sad that his wife lost a baby but JFC! Trying to make off with his kids by other women is NOT the way to deal with it! Your children are not a bargaining chip to be used to keep your current wife happy! What happens if you split? You let their new 'mom' have them in the settlement or send 'em back to their bio-moms?

/SMH Fatherhood courtesy of the LeAnn Rimes School of Parenting.
    sluce and Flygirl like this.

JWL

I hope the mom gets a judge with a decent head on their shoulders. It sounds like his wife is hoping to take this child away from her. This is really sick.

How Bode Miller's wife believes that her miscarriage was fate so they could take on his baby from previous relationship

• Newlywed ski champ Bode Miller is in a custody battle with an ex-girlfriend who moved to New York while pregnant with his child
    • He initially wanted to be uninvolved in the child's life but then changed his mind and now wants 50-50 custody but argues his ex has to move
    • The ex, Sara McKenna, moved from California to New York when she was seven months pregnant to go to school
    • First a judge granted Miller custody, which he took, but last month another McKenna could have the boy over Thanksgiving and until their next court date on Monday December 9
    • The exes call the boy different names, Nate vs Sam, with Bode adding a name to the child's birth certificate months after his birth
    • Bode and his wife were open about her miscarriage shortly into their

By Meghan Keneally
    PUBLISHED: 14:22 EST, 6 December 2013 | UPDATED: 14:48 EST, 6 December 2013
    View
    comments

Bode Miller's wife is now saying that it was 'fate' that she had a miscarriage earlier this year because they wouldn't have been able to spend as much time with his baby from a previous relationship.
    How much time they are able to spend with the 9-month old is the basis of a contentious custody battle between the Olympian skier and his ex-girlfriend Sara McKenna.
    McKenna, an ex-marine who moved from California to New York when she was seven months pregnant, was awarded temporary custody of her young son over the Thanksgiving holiday, but now the bitter exes and their legal teams will be back in a Manhattan court next week for the next hearing.

Airing their views: Bode Miller and his wife Morgan Beck, who he married shortly after ending his relationship with Sara McKenna, announced that she miscarried in January

Holding on tight: Just before Thanksgiving, a judge overturned the previous custody ruling that gave the Millers the rights to the child he had with Sara McKenna (pictured), allowing her to care for the child until December 9

Miller met McKenna through a high-end dating service after they both expressed interest in settling down.
    Their relationship didn't last long, however, but McKenna discovered she was pregnant with his child by the time he had already begun dating his now-wife Morgan Beck, a professional volleyball player.
    Bode and Morgan announced that she was pregnant last December only to reveal days later that she had a miscarriage.

More...

'It was awful. Morgan and I hadn't planned on getting pregnant, but we were excited. In hindsight, now, we can see what an incredible challenge having two babies would have been. I don't believe in fate- that everything happens for a reason- but Morgan does,' Bode said in an interview with Us Weekly, a portion of which is online.
    That reason is the fact that they want to gain more legal access to Bode's son with Sara, even though the relationship has grown so contentious that they refer to the boy using different names.
    Sara calls him Sam after giving the boy Bode's legal name, Samuel Bode Miller-McKenna, when she gave birth to him in New York in February.
    Fighting for his son: Miller and his wife had custody of the boy, who they refer to as Nate while his mother calls him Sam, for months leading up to the reversal before Thanksgiving

Evolving: Morgan, a professional volleyball player, got pregnant expectantly but had a miscarriage shortly after announcing it

Virtual guilt trip: Bode, his wife and his daughter Dace (right) from another previous relationship celebrated an early Christmas in Colorado this week when McKenna had custody of 'Nate' and he posted this photo

Bode later petitioned a court in his home state of California to add Nathaniel as a middle name in honor of his brother who died in April. Now he and Morgan refer to the boy as Nate.
    The couple argues that McKenna has been conducting a virtual smear campaign against them, and while they maintain that they have not fought back, they are changing their ways now because it will effect the skier’s career as he trains for the Winter Olympics.
    Her strike back: McKenna posted multiple photos of she and 'Sam' over Thanksgiving, including this one of them at the Macy's parade

Bode, 36, told The Boston Globe on Thursday that Sara, who is now studying at Columbia University, is directly attacking his brand.
    '(McKenna has) been directly attacking that. It’s so pointless in this case because it has no bearing on anything. It doesn’t make any difference,' he told the paper.
    'It’s just, when you are in a position where things aren’t going your way — my wife does it all the time if she’s losing a fight or something, she just switches the fight to something else that she thinks she can win at. Just totally changes the argument to something else. It’s not a bad tactic. It’s just kind of pointless.'
    Other factors are weighing in on the argument now, however, turning the case into a question of women's rights as one New York judge initially ruled that McKenna was 'forum shopping' for more favorable courts by moving from California in her third trimester. He awarded custody to Miller.
    After that September 3 decision, McKenna told The New York Times that her ex and new wife wasted no time uprooting the boy as they came back to her apartment 'took the baby out of my arms, dropped it in a car seat and drove away.'
    A second judge then reversed that decision though the case is still ongoing.
    The Millers arrived at the Manhattan court with 'Nate' in tow last week and McKenna took the child after the hearing as she was granted custody over the Thanksgiving holiday and through till the next hearing on December 9.

Bi-coastal contention: After meeting Miller in San Diego, McKenna moved to New York when she was pregnant and gave birth to the boy there, but the Millers argue she moved to be in a more favorable state for the custody case

She has posted photos of she and 'Sam' together in New York over the past few days, including one of the pair attending the Thanksgiving Day parade.
    Even though he didn't have his son near him to post new photos, Bode didn't let the social media war stay put there: he posted an old photo of 'Nate' and Dace, his 5-year-old daughter from another previous relationship.
    He and Morgan had discussed online how they were celebrating an 'early' Christmas this week in Colorado, and the picture of 'Nate' and Dace read: 'She's super sad her brother isn't here to celebrate with us.'
    McKenna has custody of 'Sam' until at least the next hearing on Monday December 9.

Bode Miller's wife believes that her miscarriage was fate so they could take on his baby from previous relationship | Mail Online

"Bode Miller's wife is now saying that it was 'fate' that she had a miscarriage earlier this year because they wouldn't have been able to spend as much time with his baby from a previous relationship." So, what happens if she has a baby herself? I guess the child will get set aside. This woman is an absolute bitch.

Bode Miller's wife is now saying that it was 'fate' that she had a miscarriage earlier this year because they wouldn't have been able to spend as much time with his baby from a previous relationship.

Just when you think your opinion of them can't sink any lower...

What a fucking asshole to be talking about her hurting "his brand." Yes that's what matters here Bode.
    chartreuse and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    What a fucking asshole to be talking about her hurting "his brand." Yes that's what matters here Bode.

Maybe trying to get pregnant again will hurt wifey's sports and modelling 'brand'.

"Hey gals! Having kids, a sporting career and an awesome body needn't be difficult - simply use Istolesomeoneelseskids! No mess, no stretchmarks, no time out and best of all great family photoshoots! You too can have it all with Istolesomeoneelseskids"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information