Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Olivier Martinez suspect in battery case after LAX employee pushed to ground

They're both assholes, but only one of them crossed the line into physical assault.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I don't know. What I hate worse than anything is when you have a bunch of a-holes around you, and then you have that ONE A-HOLE who is blocking your path out of there. A lot of the time, it's a pap walking backward in front of you, trying to take 200 shots with his super-strobe light. To think that it would be an actual WORKER at the airport blocking my path, instead of helping clear it for me, would make me furious.

I've never felt that it should be open season on celebrities in airports. These aren't just quick snaps -- it's like a roving disco, with all the lights going. Nobody deserves that.

ETA - here is an earlier video I commented on. Check out the :37 point with the strobe photog:

Annoying me after a long flight would be a sure way to get punched in the face. Planes tend to make me a bit cranky. I might even bite.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

that is a scary video!
    MohandasKGanja and HWBL like this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    that is a scary video!
    And they are hitting the DRIVER with the strobe light as he is pulling into traffic. I can't believe what they get away with. In California, you can sue somebody for just about anything. Unless they are sticking a camera up your patoot.
    Mrs P likes this.

The paps should NOT be allowed in the airport. Of all the crap done in the name of security, this should be in there. They have no travel or airport related business there, just to harrass passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    The paps should NOT be allowed in the airport. Of all the crap done in the name of security, this should be in there. They have no travel or airport related business there, just to harrass passengers.
    If they got rid of the Hare Krishnas and the Lyndon Rouchies, they can get rid of the paps.
    witchcurlgirl, czb and Mrs P like this.

Next trip, I am gonna keep an eye out for Olivier and Russell Crowe and pretend to take pics if I see them. Easy way to pick up a nice settlement.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Well,airport security tips the paps on arrivals or departures..they can have access to the passengers ,s list.

I'm not sure, but I would think it would be the airline employees, not security, who would have access to passenger lists.

But I'm pretty sure most of the time it's the celebs themselves or someone close to their camp who tip off paps.
    Kittylady likes this.

The employee was walking backwards and fell into the wheelchair.....he's even laughing in one photo. This is harassment and I agree there should be a law against paps being on airport property. I know children can have seizures from those flash strobe lights, the paps are such slime of the earth.
    HWBL likes this.

He is not even a pap. He works at the airport and was trying to use the convenience of his job, on his employer's time, to get some pics to sell.

If he is now going to sue left right and centre, the world has gone mad. It's just another way for him to make money (which he might need if he is going to lose his job.)

In the California criminal code, defending your child, friend, loved one, or yourself against an assault is considered a legal defense against a battery claim. So, when a guy is participating in a mob scene and terrorizing your children, I don't see why he isn't allowed to use enough force to defend his family (create an open path out of there). If a person incidentally falls, that's not deliberate. In other words, unless Martinez creamed this guy with the safety seat, instead of shoved him out of the way, there is no basis for a criminal claim.

Airport employee is a mega idiot and very unprofessional. I seriously doubt he was hurt but of course he will sue and milk it for all it is worth. Asshole.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Next trip, I am gonna keep an eye out for Olivier and Russell Crowe and pretend to take pics if I see them. Easy way to pick up a nice settlement.
    Alec Baldwin and Kanye too please!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information