Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Olivia Wilde: Engaged to Jason Sudeikis

Elite Member

I thought they were married. They seemed like a solid couple.

BTW -- Ted Lasso, if you haven't seen it, is def worth the watch!
    firebrat1229 and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I have no doubt JJ's kid is his and I also have no trouble believing he's a huge asshole. I give him and Olivia Wilde three years tops.
    Beneath the derp, lies the heart of a major womanizer. He's popped up in several blinds as a serial cheater. If he weren't a celeb, no way would he be able to go through as much tail as he does.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Even though she is not my type, I think she is gorgeous. I really could never understand what she was doing with someone who looked like the unholy lovechild of Ben Affleck and Adam Baldwin.

I would also like to take a moment to say that I don't understand why Scarlett Johansson is with Colin Jost.

I definitely get asshole vibes from him, and I'm always suspicious of couples who get engaged and have kids and never get around to getting married, especially if they've been married before so it's not like they are people who don't give a crap about marriage, which is different (my brother and his partner never got married but they live in canada and their province recognises them as a common law marriage after a year of cohabitation so legally speaking it doesn't make a difference and they are basically de facto married). It makes me think one or both of them have unresolved issues, possibly about previous relationships, or that there is something kind of inherently unequal and imbalanced about the relationship or that it's one of those really difficult relationships but never really work out but that for some reason go on for way longer than it should have, and the fact that they never got round to getting married means that at least on some subconscious level, they knew it wasn't the right fit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

Aw man, I hate hearing that people I like are jerks IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    It makes me think one or both of them have unresolved issues, possibly about previous relationships, or that there is something kind of inherently unequal and imbalanced about the relationship or that it's one of those really difficult relationships but never really work out but that for some reason go on for way longer than it should have, and the fact that they never got round to getting married means that at least on some subconscious level, they knew it wasn't the right fit.
    Yes, there's talk that Olivia Wilde is still traumatised from her previous divorce. I had no idea she'd gotten married at 19!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Beneath the derp, lies the heart of a major womanizer. He's popped up in several blinds as a serial cheater. If he weren't a celeb, no way would he be able to go through as much tail as he does.
    Yeah, I always thought he seemed like a douchebag.
    BITTER likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information