Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Olivia Wilde: Engaged to Jason Sudeikis

I don't think Sudeikis is an asshole for "denying" the kid. JJ is the one who won't reveal the father's identity. It's not like she's stated that he's the father and he's denied it. Personally, I think she loves the attention she gets from this "who's the father?!" guessing game she's orchestrated. The constant "I called the paps" shots of the kid and speculation about its paternity keep her in the press more than her acting ever did. I just hope that even if she won't publicly reveal the father's identity, if she knows who he is, she allows him the option of being part of his son's life.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Baby Boy Otis Sudeikis – First Photo! | Birth, Celebrity Babies, Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde, Otis Sudeikis : Just Jared

Wed, 23 April 2014 at 8:08 pm
    Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Baby Boy Otis Sudeikis - First Photo!

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have welcomed their baby boy into the world!

The 30-year-old actress gave birth to Otis Alexander Sudeikis on Wednesday (April 23) in New York City and she has already shared the first photo of the newborn baby.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I’m the building)” Olivia tweeted.

Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Baby Boy Otis Sudeikis – First Photo! | Birth, Celebrity Babies, Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde, Otis Sudeikis : Just Jared

Otis????????
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Otis????????

Eh....At least it's not Pilot Inspektor
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; April 24th, 2014 at 02:31 AM.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

We know exactly what this boy is going to look like.

The Sudeikis genes are strong.
    BITTER, levitt, gas_chick and 2 others like this.

^After seeing Jason's episode of "Who Do You Think You Are" I'm 100% convinced that kid is not his. The way he spoke about his ancestry and how the fathers never knew their sons, he was quite passionate about wanting to be a good father and being there for his kids. I can't believe he wouldn't acknowledge January's kid if he was his son and want to be part of his life. He might have even said something about "when I have kids" although I'm not sure if it was filmed before or after January's sprog was born.

But I've always thought the kid looked more like Matthew Vaughn or whatever his name is, Schiffer's husband.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^^^
    according to google, it aired in may 2012 so it was probably filmed some months before that. her kid was born back in 2011.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gold Member

Congrats to them!

I don't think JJ's son is Jason's either. He doesn't seem like that huge of a douchebag to keep denying it's his kid. Haven't there been pictures of January jones after alleged one night stands, she's also had rumors of random flings with Hollywood guys. Also the Matthew Vaughn rumors... Just saying maybe they weren't THAT committed and there are other possible baby daddies.. Jason and her were in a "relationship" but I get the vibe the baby was a result of something not serious at all and that's why the father bailed.

this is the only Otis i know.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wow, Olivia is such a an amazing GODDESS, as she described herself, for housing a human she shot out her vagine (if she actually even did, most Hollywood women schedule a desirable birth date C-section to avoid punishing/stretching out/destroying the vagine), like most other women on the planet without self-ascribed fan fare do. #GolfClaps

I have no doubt JJ's kid is his and I also have no trouble believing he's a huge asshole. I give him and Olivia Wilde three years tops.
    BITTER likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Otis Sudeikis.

She should have went with "This is Otis Sudeikis"

Silver Member

sometimes i think January just used sperm from a sperm bank and enjoys the huge media speculation over who the dad is so she just doesn't admit it
    Xander really doesn't look enough like any of the possible dads that i believe overwhelmingly that he's theirs.
    southernbelle likes this.

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Break Up After Nearly 10 Years

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have broken up after nearly 10 years together. They share kids Otis, 6, and Daisy, 4, who are "the priority" amid their split.

By CYDNEY CONTRERAS

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are going their separate ways after dating for nearly 10 years.
    E! News can confirm Jason and Olivia have ended their seven year engagement.
    According to People, the director and comedian broke up at the beginning this year, with a source explaining, "It's been amicable and they've transitioned into a great co-parenting routine. The children are the priority and the heart of the family's relationship."
    The couple shares two kids together, son Otis Alexander, 6, and Daisy Josephine, 4.
    At this time, it's unclear what caused the split.
    Both Jason and Olivia's careers have seen major success in the past year, with various roles taking them to different cities across the globe. Most recently, Olivia began filming on the highly-anticipated Don't Worry Darling, starring Florence Pugh and Harry Styles. Meanwhile, Jason has been hard at work getting production started on season two of the Apple+ series Ted Lasso.
    However, both of their projects have seen delays because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    Jason and Olivia's love story began in 2011, when they met at a Saturday Night Live after party—as it seems most Hollywood couples meet nowadays. As Jason described in 2016, "We hit it off that night."

At the time, Olivia was seeing someone else, but later became single, leaving Jason with the opportunity to swoop in. "I didn't make any moves. I was just very, very busy with other things," he recalled, "And next thing you know, I stopped being busy, she stopped dating someone, and then it was off to the races."

At the time, Olivia was seeing someone else, but later became single, leaving Jason with the opportunity to swoop in. "I didn't make any moves. I was just very, very busy with other things," he recalled, "And next thing you know, I stopped being busy, she stopped dating someone, and then it was off to the races."

Two years later, the Ted Lasso actor popped the question. But they were in no rush to get married, instead welcoming son Otis first.
    After that, Olivia shared that she saw https://www.eonline.com/au/news/1208585/olivia-wilde-and-jason-sudeikis-break-up-after-nearly-10-years point in exchanging vows any time soon. She explained, "Before you have a child, marriage is the ultimate commitment and promise to one another, and then once you have a child, it's like, ‘Oh, we're committed and promised already.'"
    E! News has reached out to Olivia and Jason's reps for comment.

https://www.eonline.com/au/news/1208...early-10-years

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information