Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Olivia Wilde: Engaged to Jason Sudeikis

^ Could be...like he told JJ either have an abortion or you're on your own?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yep that's my thoughts.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Or she maybe isn't 100% if he's the father or someone else. Still her right not to tell. And our right to speculate (NOT demand to know)

What about this guy? (the married director Matthew Vaughn) He's got some big-ass ears too.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I get why she would keep it private. Her son will some day find out about his dad. He should find out from her, not the internet.

She's kept it private but Sudeikis told a reporter he wasn't the baby daddy. Seems strange to deny it if there was some private arrangement rather than saying, "It's a private matter."
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Anybody with eyes can see that he's the father. The kid is his spitting image!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Are you implying I don't have eyes?!?!?11!!
    !!awesome!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Well I'm reporting you back for telling me to KYA! If that's not poor fellowship I don't know what is.

If soliciting sex acts were bannable around here half the board would be gone.

And anybody with sense knows that baby is Matthew vaughn's.
    faithanne likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thank you greys, I'm still on the Vaughn bandwagon. He looks more like Sudeikis now but still enough like Vaughn for me to question it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I used to be a big supporter of the Vaughn theory, simply because it was so juicy. Sudeikis wasn't even dating anyone when he hooked up with JJ. But I had to rest my case, because that baby is a Sudeikis mini me. Still don't get the deal here, what's the big secret. Lame all around.
    gas_chick likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

If the kid grows up to be cute but unfunny, then it's Jason's.
    rockchick, gas_chick and Trixie like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I get why she would keep it private. Her son will some day find out about his dad. He should find out from her, not the internet.
    That's what she said in an interview this year.

'There are parts of your life – no matter what your job – that should remain private. 'When I was starting out, other actors advised me to keep certain things close to the vest.

'When you become a public figure people want to know everything about you, and then [they] pick it apart – it becomes negative.'
    She does not plan to keep it a secret from her son Xander, however.
    'When my son asks those questions, I want him to [hear it from me]. I don't want him to be able to Google it.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2330360/January-Jones-opens-Xanders-mystery-father-models-array-stunning-gowns.html#ixzz2j7zQbfK

Re the kid's looks, eh, I'm not ready to pin this on Sudeikis and label him an asshole. Not yet anyway. The kid is still young and his looks might change.

It's like Suri Cruise...some swore she looked just like Hartnett, or Chris Klein, or even Joshua Jackson. (I swear there was a pic out there where she had the exact same nose as Jackson!) Now people are begrudgingly saying she's actually starting to look like Tommy.

It just makes more sense to me that the married-with-kids guy would have more reason to want to keep this secret (like Schwarzenegger) than the single guy (like Benecio del Toro and Kim Stewart) I'lll keep looking for comparison pics though!

I have always thought that Suri was a donation from Tom's cousin and she looks just like him too so I think I'm right on the money with this one. Bad thing is the kid will read all the speculation about his dad one day and either way it goes seems his daddy is a bit on the asshole side.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^ Oh yeah, I forgot about the cousin suspect!

There is no way in hell Suri is Tiny Tom's.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information