Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Olivia Wilde: Engaged to Jason Sudeikis

  1. #31
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hate to rain on the hate parade but we really don't know if he has abandoned a child or not.
    Really, where have I been? I had no idea it had been positively established that he was the father and wanted nothing to do with the child. Last I heard it was speculated the father was some married director or something.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  2. #32
    Elite Member yanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    10,716

    Default

    Anybody with eyes can see that he's the father. The kid is his spitting image!
    gas_chick likes this.

  3. #33
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,267

    Default

    no one knows what happened here. she's refused to go public with the father's name and that is her right. maybe sudeikis is the father, maybe he isn't. maybe he is and they have an agreement of some kind - with or without any actual involvement in the kid's life, who knows. and for whatever reason they have decided to keep it private.
    january jones doesn't exactly strike me as a wallflower who would sit by and let this guy deny paternity, she could just out him if she wanted and he would still have to take responsibility for the kid. but she hasn't. which leads me to think that either he's not the father, or they have some kind of agreement to keep the information private. maybe she's the one who doesn't want it to be public knowledge?
    sluce, Kittylady and southernbelle like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  4. #34
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Sluce quit raining on me. My instincts are just as good as a DNA test or any test MTV could throw out!!!!
    Dear Mods - please change gas_chick's screen name to Maury.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  5. #35
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    no one knows what happened here. she's refused to go public with the father's name and that is her right. maybe sudeikis is the father, maybe he isn't. maybe he is and they have an agreement of some kind - with or without any actual involvement in the kid's life, who knows. and for whatever reason they have decided to keep it private.
    january jones doesn't exactly strike me as a wallflower who would sit by and let this guy deny paternity, she could just out him if she wanted and he would still have to take responsibility for the kid. but she hasn't. which leads me to think that either he's not the father, or they have some kind of agreement to keep the information private. maybe she's the one who doesn't want it to be public knowledge?
    Maybe JJ realized what a giant douchey asshole he was and thought I don't give a fuck if he doesn't want anything to do with this kid. His face just screams "I'm just as big a douche as Mayer so please pay attention to me". I still think it is on him for not being in the kid's life. It it turns out I'm wrong I'll eat all the crow but I don't think I am. "He is the FATHER"!!!!!
    yanna likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

  6. #36
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    At one point wasn't it an infractable offense to ask for another person's username to be changed? *hits report button*

    Yeah I'm not buying that Jason is a runaway absentee father, you just never know what goes on behind the scenes. If he is the dad, there's nothing to say that he doesn't actually spend time with the wee fella, he's not exactly stalked by the paps all the time. I just don't see how it's a big deal tbh.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  7. #37
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    34,091

    Default

    we still won't be able to prove relation because olivia's jaw genes are going to screw up a comparison, guaranteed.
    dexter7 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  8. #38
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Anybody with eyes can see that he's the father. The kid is his spitting image!
    Are you implying I don't have eyes?!?!?11!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  9. #39
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    well.. if you're saying you DON'T see it, I don't think it's an "implication" anymore..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  10. #40
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    At one point wasn't it an infractable offense to ask for another person's username to be changed? *hits report button*
    Hey shit stirrer - even that user liked my comment so KMA!! I am reporting you for failure to keep fellowship.
    Last edited by sluce; October 28th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #41
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Well I'm reporting you back for telling me to KYA! If that's not poor fellowship I don't know what is.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  12. #42
    Elite Member NoNoRehab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    LYNWOOD JAIL
    Posts
    3,034

    Default

    I don't see any reason why he would deny being the kid's father. He publicly dated Jones and neither were married to other people. Publicly denying a kid with your ex-girlfriend will get you tons more blowback than having a kid with your ex-gf, which happens all the time.

    I don't see why JJ would go along with it either. The rumors of her fucking Matthew Vaughn and having his kid pretty much put the brakes on her potential movie career. Why take that hit if the kid is her ex-boyfriend's? Why blow up her own career for what, because Jason doesn't want people to know he fucked his girlfriend at the time and they had an oopsie? Plus if it was Jason's and he was just being a douchebag about it, she would get lots of sympathetic PR.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

  13. #43
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Well I'm reporting you back for telling me to KYA! If that's not poor fellowship I don't know what is.
    Well I NEVER!!! Most feel it is a priviledge to KMA!
    rockchick likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #44
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I don't see any reason why he would deny being the kid's father. He publicly dated Jones and neither were married to other people. Publicly denying a kid with your ex-girlfriend will get you tons more blowback than having a kid with your ex-gf, which happens all the time.

    I don't see why JJ would go along with it either. The rumors of her fucking Matthew Vaughn and having his kid pretty much put the brakes on her potential movie career. Why take that hit if the kid is her ex-boyfriend's? Why blow up her own career for what, because Jason doesn't want people to know he fucked his girlfriend at the time and they had an oopsie? Plus if it was Jason's and he was just being a douchebag about it, she would get lots of sympathetic PR.
    I don't get it either, it's not like a Katie Holmes situation where she might want to pass the kid off as someone else's. But just because it hasn't been made public doesn't mean some arrangement doesn't exist. They have the right to keep it private I suppose, but really, it's not like some shameful secret that must be kept at all costs or anything. Assuming the kid is Jason's of course.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  15. #45
    Elite Member gas_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    43,854

    Default

    I think it is because he's an asshole. Plain and simple.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Olivia Wilde in Jason Wu
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 25th, 2011, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 17th, 2010, 04:34 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 11th, 2010, 04:22 PM
  4. Olivia Wilde
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 5th, 2010, 06:17 PM
  5. Olivia Wilde
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 20th, 2008, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •