Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Olivia Wilde: Engaged to Jason Sudeikis

Jason Sudeikis might be an asshole, but I don't know about him being the biggest one on the planet? I've never heard anything about it? He's funny though.

Olivia Wilde has always struck me as very plain. Like she presents as pretty when she's all dressed up and has makeup on, but otherwise I'd never notice her. Which, I wouldn't think much about either way, but then didn't she give some interview where she thinks she doesn't get roles because she's so overtly sexy? Sorry, I just don't see that.

edit - I love this pic.

Sunday, January 13th 2013
    Olivia Wilde Is Going To Marry The Dude Who Brought Her Vagina Back To Life With His Peen

Olivia Wilde's marriage to that Italian prince dude ended about a year ago and Jason Sudeikis' marriage to his first wife ended about two years ago, but I guess they're both ready to try that marriage thing again. Jason gave Olivia a hitchin' ring during the holidays and after she said yes, they celebrated by putting on their track suits (with holes cutout for their genitals), tying on their running shoes and then fucking like Kenyan marathon runners. Olivia and Jason have been fucking like Kenyan marathon runners for a little over a year now. Olivia went on Twitter this morning to confirm that Jason will be her second husband:
    Thanks for all the sweet congratulatory love, friends! And may I compliment your savvy use of that nifty engagement ring emoticon.
    It felt like Olivia's divorce from that Italian prince dude was only finalized six seconds ago. Don't hos know that it's okay to hump each other naked without being married? Don't let my abuelita's words get to you. You won't ride on an orgasm wave to hell if you let the dick in before marriage. But then again, Jason's EMT dick did give CPR to Olivia's coochie and brought it back to life. Oh well, he'll make a perfect, and brief, second husband.

Posted by: Michael K
    18 comments

Jason SudeikisOlivia Wilde
    Last edited by Waterslide; January 13th, 2013 at 04:54 PM.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

geez girl, stay single for a bit. you've been married since you're a kid.
    dilligaf likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    I get them mixed up too. This Olivia is prettier and infinitely more like able.

Me three

Two more idiots. They'll be divorced before they find a house.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Sun, 27 October 2013 at 7:25 pm
    Olivia Wilde: Pregnant with Fiance Jason Sudeikis' Baby!

Olivia Wilde
    and Jason Sudeikis are expecting their first child together, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“They are incredibly happy,” a source close to the couple told People. “They’re very excited to welcome a new member into their family.”

Olivia and Jason met back in 2011 when she attended the season finale of his show Saturday Night Live and they began dating six months later. The couple got engaged back in January.

Olivia Wilde: Pregnant with Fiance Jason Sudeikis' Baby! | Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde, Pregnant : Just Jared

Wonder if it'll look just like January jones baby....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Wonder if it'll look just like January jones baby....
    I clicked on this thread just to make a January Jones reference and you beat me to it
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

LOL That was my first thought too!!

Olivia - here is what your baby will look like.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I didn't make this, but thought it was share-worthy:

I think (in my super-professional-diagonstic-opinion ) the ears are a big "tell"....along with the cheeks

And this picture of Xander is just so darn cute , I had to post it

Anyway... Congrats to Jason and Olivia

Elite Member

Me too! First thought: Xander is going to have a little half brother!

Gold Member

I wondered whether she was pregnant,

I've never found her particularly attractive. Didn't help that I absolutely hated 13.

I didn't really have an opinion on him before but it sucks how he's abandoned little Xander and it's an extra slap in the face that he's having a kid now.

Yep first child for both my ass. I don't think I would want to be with a man much less have kids with one who refuses to acknowledge a child of his.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I hate to rain on the hate parade but we really don't know if he has abandoned a child or not. LOL I agree that I would never be with a man who did not take care of his kids, and that it includes those who pay support but choose to not parent their kids. I met a guy who claimed the ex blocked him from being in the lives of his kids and I dumped him right away. An ex may make it hard for you, but they can't block you unless you are an unfit parent in the eyes of the court. If you are not willing to fight for your kids, then there is no room in my life for you.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sluce quit raining on me. My instincts are just as good as a DNA test or any test MTV could throw out!!!!
    sluce likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information