Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Olivia Culpo Dumps Tim Tebow Because He Wont Have Sex With Her

Or she thought she could handle chastity until the ridiculousness of a man saving himself so he can be the worst fuck in the world to the poor woman who marries him. Life's too short for that crap.
    arie_skop, idunno, Brah and 3 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

I'm no Tebow fan, not even close, but I respect his decision and for her to flame this in media... she a fame whore among other types. How did she win Miss Universe? She's ordinary.
    Bluebonnet and Bellatheball like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

She knew what she was getting when she started dating him. Unless she figured that she had a magical poon that could break the will of even the most determined virgin and is now crying bitter, jellus, fat tears of butthurt because his vow of chastity was stronger than her sense of her own hotness.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    I'm no Tebow fan, not even close, but I respect his decision and for her to flame this in media... she a fame whore among other types. How did she win Miss Universe? She's ordinary.
    Maybe she did it with his blessing. It doesn't seem as if there is anything else going on with his career.

I don't believe the story in the first place.
    *DIVA!, sluce, JazzyGirl and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    You know what you are signing up for when you date someone like Russell Wilson or Tim Tebow. If that lifestyle of waiting isn't for you, why waste any time? Because you can change them?

I know few will agree with me but I applaud Tim Tebow for sticking what is right for him.
    I agree with you! I respect the guy. Stupid bitch. She knew this about him going into it! Those guys that are choosing to wait until marriage....they are very disciplined and NOT easily manipulated and aren't going to fall for some bitch who just wants to see if she can get him in bed.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^Yeah, something is funky with this. If she wants a relationship outside of marriage that includes sex, why keep dating guys who have taken this kind of public stance? If it was some guy dating virgins and then bitching, I'd think they were skeevy, so if this is true, she seems a little twisted.

I don't believe he is not having sex. He is just not having sex with a woman.
    sputnik, Jazzy, Orangina and 6 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

If I were Tebow, and assuming the story were true, I would consider Culpo being my girlfriend a sign from our creator that the whole virginity thing is just a bunch of hooey, and that I should be going at it with reckless abandon. If He wanted me to stay chaste, he would hook me up with Shirley Phelps Roper.
    Jazzy, sputnik, *DIVA! and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information