Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Oksana Grigorieva Files for Bankruptcy ... I've Got $10 To My Name!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    She also lists works of art she painted at $500.

I would LOVE to see those "works of art" valued at $500.00

The only reason she filed is because she doesn't want to pay the lawyers...
    sluce, MohandasKGanja and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

mjw
    Elite Member

Oksana Grigorieva -- the woman who Mel Gibson struck in the mouth -- just lost hundreds of thousands of bucks because of her big mouth ... by violating her confidentiality agreement. ... court sources tell TMZ.

It all has to do with an interview she did in October with Howard Stern. Oksana -- who promised in her settlement agreement with Mel she would say NOTHING about him publicly -- blabbed about the actor.

In the Stern Interview:

-- Howard sympathizes about her problems with Mel, telling her she has to go forward in life. She refers to her "painful and dark" experience and says now she wants to help others.

-- Howard asks if Mel wined and dined her. She says it's too painful to even talk about.

-- Howard talks about how amazing the famous audio tapes are, and Oksana responds, "Life happens ... I'm still catching up on the humor part."

-- Howard, who referenced portions of Mel's rants during the interview, told her a woman shouldn't be treated that way, especially the mother of your child. She said, "Thank you."

Apparently that was enough for a judge, because court sources tell us, hizzoner ruled Oksana was never supposed to talk about Mel -- even obtusely -- and as a result she forfeited the remaining installments of her $750,000 settlement. We're told she was still owed half -- $375,000 ... money she now will NOT get.

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana has filed for bankruptcy. Pretty amazing, since Mel initially offered her $15 MILLION but she rejected it.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2tyAPHNve

oh.. hohohohohohoho! that's fucking brilliant!
    holly likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    but she's broke? on 22,500 a month................
    Being a baby mama doesn't pay like it used to!

I'm glad she blew it with the settlement. Get out a support yourself or learn to live on that paltry 22K a month. Bitch please.
    holly likes this.

It's war between Big Boi and his estranged wife -- the Outkast rapper does NOT want to shell out endless child support ... claiming she's perfectly capable of supporting herself.

As we reported, Big Boi's wife Sherlita Pattonfiled for divorce last year ... demanding FULL custody of their minor child (they also have an 18-year-old).

But Big Boi's not about to cave -- he just filed a response, saying their child would be better off with JOINT physical and legal custody.

As for child support -- Big Boi says he's willing to pay whatever the State of Georgia deems appropriate ... no more, no less ... because Patton's young, healthy, and well-educated ... which means she can support herself.

Read more: Big Boi to Estranged Wife -- GET A JOB!!! | TMZ.com

I'm sorry but HOW is she broke when she's recieving $22,500 a month AND lump sum payments of 750K??? What is she spending her money on? Where is she living that that's not enough??? 438K in debt--GMAFB. I don't believe for one second that's all on lawyers. There are people who are barely scraping by and she's whining that she's broke on over 20K a month. She's not broke she just wants to continue to live the lifestyle she's grown accustomed to. Greedy.
    Yoko Ono and ana-mish-ana like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

What is it with these women? With that kind of money you could buy a huge ranch with animals and live a charmed life.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

She's probably spent all her money on bad plastic surgery and botox. I love the fact she got greedy and refused that 15 million LOL
    rockchick likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

wow thats incredible..

mjw
    Elite Member

Mad Max-imum Pain: Mel Gibson’s Ex Oksana Grigorieva ‘Devastated’ He’s Fighting Her For Custody Of Daughter

Oksana Grigorieva is devastated her superstar ex Mel Gibson could be so cruel to Oksana as to attempt to gain full custody of their four-year-old daughter, a source close to the pianist told RadarOnline.com claimed.

They vowed Grigorieva will fight “with everything she’s got” to stop the Mad Max actor!

Radar broke the story: The former girlfriend of Gibson, 58, may be facing a renewed battle, as he considers going to family law court in Los Angeles in an attempt to get more custody of Lucia, following an incident involving law enforcement and Oksana Grigorieva‘s eldest son with ex-007 Timothy Dalton.

Confirming the news that Gibson is considering going to family court to gain more custody of Lucia, the source said: “Gibson has requested a custody assessment claiming he would be a better influence on their child than the mother. It is complete nonsense. Lucia means everything to Oksana and they have an incredibly close bond. She is dumbfounded that he would even consider the idea of trying to gain more custody of his daughter, It shows how cruel he can be to Oksana. In fact she and most of those who support her feel such an action would be no more than a clear demonstration of spite by Gibson.

“Oksana is a strong and honest woman as well as a great mother and she will fight with all she has to make sure the judge who decides this case is shown in the clearest terms how wrong it would be”

Grigorieva reluctantly signed a 50/50 custody agreement and $750,000 settlement with Gibson in August 2011 after a lengthy court battle, say sources.

Even though she was intially offered $15m by Gibson she turned it down - NOT that she was hoping for a bigger pay-out, according to the insider.

The source said: “Oksana rejected the $15m that was offered in the beginning and splitting custody to 50 per cent as she did not want to give any custody to a man who had physically assaulted her when she held the two month old baby in her arms. However it took 18 months of the very well connected ‘Mel Gibson Machine’ and his enormous wealth up against a single woman from a foreign country with little resources and no connections, to let him get away with… 50 per cent of custody at the child’s age of almost two years.

“Now apparently that outcome isn’t enough for him.”

Ever since the 2011 agreement was signed all future disputes between the pair have taken place in a private Los Angeles court and assigned to a retired judge.

“When last December his lawyers persuaded the judge to release him of his obligation to pay the outstanding two thirds of the battery money ($500,000 according to the source not $375,000 which has been widely reported), for her alleged breach of the confidentiality clause in an interview she gave to Howard Stern while promoting her music career, she was left with no other option than to file bankruptcy.

“Her financial situation has forced Oksana into an impossible stituation where she is forced to represent herself against an army of Gibson’s well-paid lawyers. Now Gibson seems hell-bent to take full advantage of the situation that his money has bought him and seeing Oksana in a vulnerable position he seems bent on trying to hurt Oksana.

The source also pointed out that Grigorieva has an unblemished record and has behaved with considerable dignity during their ugly split unlike some of Gibson’s behavior.

The source said: “Oksana is an acclaimed musician with just one questionable spot on her record, which is falling in love with Mel Gibson. While he is a man who has been forced to serve probation, had numerous run ins with the authorities, who is arguably feared by many who were subjected to his violent anger outbreaks and who has struggled with alcohol abuse. The fact he has requested a custody assessment, claiming he would be a better influence on their child than the mother is quite unbelievable to Oksana.

“Now the parties are back in the public court of Judge Scott Gordon we will see how much further Gibson is willing to push it to take what she feels is revenge on the one woman who dared to stand up to him, tell him no and call him out for his abhorrent behaviour.”

Gibson, 58, pleaded no contest to a charge of domestic violence against Oksana Grigorieva in March 2011. He received three years’ probation, was ordered to spend one year in counseling, perform 16 hours of community service and pay fines and court costs.The Braveheart actor later admitted striking Oksana but claimed he was trying to get her to stop shaking Lucia as the couple argued.

Mad Max-imum Pain: Mel Gibson’s Ex Oksana GrigorievaÂ*‘Devastated’ He’s Fighting Her For Custody Of Daughter | Radar Online

Oksana is a strong and honest woman as well as a great mother and she will fight with all she has to make sure the judge who decides this case is shown in the clearest terms how wrong it would be”
    "Her financial situation has forced Oksana into an impossible stituation where she is forced to represent herself against an army of Gibson’s well-paid lawyers. Now Gibson seems hell-bent to take full advantage of the situation that his money has bought him and seeing Oksana in a vulnerable position he seems bent on trying to hurt Oksana."

Well, let's see how far that $10.00 to your name is gonna get you, honey. Lawd, Jebus - this girl is about to lose her kid... I don't envy her what she's about to go through. Mad Max is out to roon this bitch.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

She is shrewd enough to get her version of the story out there before Mel even filed for custody. And I ain't buying the poor Oksana spin. That article should have the word "advertisement" stamped on it.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Elite Member

Oh give me a break.
    I wonder what happened with her son that is prompting him to file for custody. The fact that she is, I'm sure, getting child support from Timothy Dalton too makes me think that she is living way above her means. Since she is supposed to be such an accomplished musician, shouldn't she be making money on her own too?

A. There is no doubt this is a pre-emptive strike against Mel. Which, may NOT be smart... or it may be the smartest thing ever. She could get lucky and he'll get drunk and call her and leave her some more crazy on her voice mail.
    B. She is so full of shit.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Even though she was intially offered $15m by Gibson she turned it down - NOT that she was hoping for a bigger pay-out, according to the insider.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information