Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK! Magazine cover story: At Home With Britney Spears

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Poor thing, living in opulence, hates her life.

Well hey bitch, how about doing something worthwhile and fulfilling.. you know, actual REWARDING WORK instead of trying on clothes all day.

Go out in the garden and create something.
    No shit. It's not like Daddy took away her meaningful life. What was she so busy doing before? Driving aimlessly, flashing her cooch, making daily Starbucks/Taco Bell runs?

Why not use this time to work on being a better parent? Or...just stay in your room pouting and playing dress-up all day. Dumbass bitch.

They wait until she's 26 and a mother before they start putting restrictions on her?

One thing visitors to Britney's home are surprised to discover is that the seemingly scatterbrained star keeps a clean house. "Her life may seem out of control, but the inside of her house is very ordered," a friend of the singer tells OK!. "She's very clean and has no clutter."
    Bull. The floor is probably a land mine of dog poop and Taco Bell wrappers. Very rarely are people hygienically challenged in their personal appearance and neat freaks about their home environment. Her house probably looks the exact same way she does: A filthy, greasy mess.

^^I would have thought the dogs were long dead by now considering she couldn't even take care of the kids.

Her dad probably cleaned the house. Gives him something to do while Shitney is in her room changing her clothes 95 times a day.

I reckon that's a photo from the Dani Brubaker (?) shoot. All of those photo shoots were photshopped to hell (they probably had to be...)
    ssabmud

Elite Member

She is able to go out, we've seen her. These articles get more & more ridiculous by the minute. They have to invent stories because they don't have the cash cow of selling her pics every day like they used to.

she's able to go out.. with Daddy. You don't see her on her own.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

This shit makes me laugh; nothing is stopping her from doing truly fulfilling things. The only problem is the shit she found fulfilling was wandering about looking like absolute dog shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Bull. The floor is probably a land mine of dog poop and Taco Bell wrappers. Very rarely are people hygienically challenged in their personal appearance and neat freaks about their home environment. Her house probably looks the exact same way she does: A filthy, greasy mess.
    That's what I was thinking, too. I seem to remember a story earlier this year about someone who went into her house and said that they were horrified by how disgusting and squalid it was, but I might be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    She is able to go out, we've seen her. These articles get more & more ridiculous by the minute. They have to invent stories because they don't have the cash cow of selling her pics every day like they used to.
    Exactly what I was just about to type too, this looks to be all supposition and nonsense.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    That's what I was thinking, too. I seem to remember a story earlier this year about someone who went into her house and said that they were horrified by how disgusting and squalid it was, but I might be mistaken.
    I've read that the maids coming in regularly keep the whole house completely spotless- EXCEPT for her room, which is a filthy shithole.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's what it was; everything else spotless but her room was trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    She goes out with her dad and other assorted babysitters ... not exactly the same thing. She's also most likely been heavily medicated to keep her subdued and behaving herself.

Elite Member

^True, she's always had minders/bodyguards. So she's not running to gas stations and she's bored.. good lord!

My issue is the dumbness of the story. Funny how she always has "friends" that will tell you intimate stuff yet we have never seen her with true friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information