Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Official Royal Wedding Thread

^^True. I loved Diana at first. I got up before the sun to watch the royal wedding. I bought the fairy tale. Then the cracks began to show. The stories that came out were horrible. She would have been the same no matter who she married. It's sad they didn't get better help for her early on. I hope they better prepare Kate.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's sweet that anyone thinks Chas and Camilla are true lurve. He has had numerous mistresses and always will, like his father. They sort of had to get together in the end after all he put her through but it's been a damp (lazy) squib ever since.

And Camilla had numerous lovers before she finally ended up with the long suffering (but ever so flattered) Andrew PB who had numerous lovers himself!

I guess not working gives the upper classes so much fun time!
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Any woman who picks a man up with the line 'Your great great grandfather and my great grandmother were lovers, so how about it?' and takes him home that very day was hardly a shrinking virgin. Camilla has only slept with 2 men...sorry, but permit me to laugh!
    And the two of you know all of this..HOW? I smell made up BS! Jus sayin!!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's sweet that anyone thinks Chas and Camilla are true lurve. He has had numerous mistresses and always will, like his father. They sort of had to get together in the end after all he put her through but it's been a damp (lazy) squib ever since.

And Camilla had numerous lovers before she finally ended up with the long suffering (but ever so flattered) Andrew PB who had numerous lovers himself!

I guess not working gives the upper classes so much fun time!
    i'm sure he's had mistresses, and camilla's done her fair share of living too, though i doubt either of them has the energy for extracurricular fun at their age, they look like they're settled and enjoying their golden years. that doesn't mean her and charles aren't 'true lurve'. it's just the way most marriages/relationships work in royal circles, always have. read your history.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Diana should have read some history too.

If she had she would have known what her role was and how to play it. I'm sure something could have been all worked out in the marriage/lovers area. The kids had been born, he could have had his mistress and she could have had discreet dalliances with upper class men who would have kept quiet. Wouldn't have been the first time.

These aren't 'marriages' as most of us commoners understand marriage to be. Diana played her role badly. And if she expected true love and fidelity, then a prince wasn't a smart bet.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^ It's not just the royals. Looks at the volume of cheating in your average American home. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^^
    there's that. but i mean in terms of what these marriages signify. the average person doesn't get married to preserve a certain image, because they have to produce an heir or because of some other kind of strategic alliance. love is a bonus, not a requisite. charles did his duty, married the virgin, produced an heir and a spare, once that was done he and diana should each have gotten on with their lives, he with camilla, her with anyone who would fuck her and that she could stalk and demand attention from. charles got lucky when her car hit that pillar and he was free to marry camilla.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Diana should have read some history too.

If she had she would have known what her role was and how to play it. I'm sure something could have been all worked out in the marriage/lovers area. The kids had been born, he could have had his mistress and she could have had discreet dalliances with upper class men who would have kept quiet. Wouldn't have been the first time.

These aren't 'marriages' as most of us commoners understand marriage to be. Diana played her role badly. And if she expected true love and fidelity, then a prince wasn't a smart bet.
    this. seriously, i don't understand why people don't get this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bella DePaulo: Infidelity in America: Decades of Cheating and Passing Judgment on Cheaters
    Infidelity in America: Decades of Cheating and Passing Judgment on Cheaters

Just how often do married people cheat on their spouse? For decades, social scientists have been asking a representative national sample of Americans to 'fess up to their own infidelity and to pass judgments on others who cheat. The results were published in a recent issue of the journal Contexts.

From 1973 through 2008, participants responded to the question, "A married person having sexual relations with someone other than their spouse is...," by choosing one of these answers:

always wrong
    almost always wrong
    sometimes wrong
    not wrong at all

From 1991 through 2008, those participants who had ever been married were also asked to indicate whether they had ever cheated on their spouse. Of course, they may well be lying, but short of installing cameras everywhere, asking people is the best we can do.

See how accurately you can guess the results of the research by answering these 5 True or False questions.

1. Over time, Americans have become less judgmental about cheating. Specifically, from 1973 through 2008, the percent who say that "a married person having sexual relations with someone other than their spouse is always wrong" has steadily decreased.

2. The number of ever-married men who admit to having cheated on their spouse is nearly 50%.

3. Among those who have ever been married, more men than women admit to having cheated on their spouse.

4. Men and women are becoming more similar in their rates of cheating (or at least in their admitted rates of cheating).

5. Fewer than half of all cheaters believe that marital fidelity is always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Hello Alice
    I read this in Hanibal Lecter's voice lol

Di was no angel neither is Camilla but Di has been dead quite a while now, let's move on.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

No.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

She died, camilla won what else do you need to know lmao

don't come in here trying to fuck up my fun!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I read this in Hanibal Lecter's voice lol

Di was no angel neither is Camilla but Di has been dead quite a while now, let's move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    No.
    Best post of the day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    don't come in here trying to fuck up my fun!
    I'm bored too damnit

If you're bored you would not come in here and try to stop the discourse. You would add fuel to the fire.

I am adding to the fire ya'll just too dumb to realize it

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information