Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Official Royal Wedding Thread

I am/was a huge Diana fan (from the get-go) but I am aware of her failings. (lol--sorta) But I have always been very interested in the Royals, all of them, and all of the input in this thread has been very intriguing to me. I like knowing all this stuff! ALL of it!

Zee

I predict that this thread will become far nastier than any previous jen/angie, peta/fecal chicken or maple bacon threads.

Will be interesting to see what the budget will be like for the weddings.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Yes. And you just saw my hypothesis why. :-D
    Whatever makes them happy. Diana never could have made him happy because his heart was always elsewhere. Too bad he wasn't permitted to marry for love from the start. Hope Wills is.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

It's sweet that anyone thinks Chas and Camilla are true lurve. He has had numerous mistresses and always will, like his father. They sort of had to get together in the end after all he put her through but it's been a damp (lazy) squib ever since.

And Camilla had numerous lovers before she finally ended up with the long suffering (but ever so flattered) Andrew PB who had numerous lovers himself!

I guess not working gives the upper classes so much fun time!

Elite Member

Exactly, rollo.

Finally~ some firsthand FACKS of what has been going on in the Royal bedrooms!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well can't that be said then of every woman who lives off her husband/lovers income? As far as we know Camillia has slept with 2 men, her husband and Charles. The love with Charles has lasted longer than most people will ever experience.
    Any woman who picks a man up with the line 'Your great great grandfather and my great grandmother were lovers, so how about it?' and takes him home that very day was hardly a shrinking virgin. Camilla has only slept with 2 men...sorry, but permit me to laugh!

I wonder what lines Diana used to pick up the guys she fucked around on Charles with...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I'm curious about something too. I was just a little girl when Diana and Charles were married, but I remember reading that she had to be a virgin and all that (and had to prove it) to marry Charles. Is that right? And if it is, why doesn't Wills' bride have to do that (or for that matter, Camilla) ... surely she's not still a virgin in this day and age after dating William for, what, 7 or 8 years? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I wonder what lines Diana used to pick up the guys she fucked around on Charles with...
    This is detailed in the Diana book I've been reading for the last couple of months. Unfortunately, I put the book somewhere in a tidying-up frenzy and can't find it to provide the details. She was no shrinking violet, however. She wanted sex (and undying love and ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION) from the men she had affairs with (and there were quite a few) and made no bones about it. Freaky stalker shit. Very, very juvenile. It's like she never mentally aged past 14.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Any woman who picks a man up with the line 'Your great great grandfather and my great grandmother were lovers, so how about it?' and takes him home that very day was hardly a shrinking virgin. Camilla has only slept with 2 men...sorry, but permit me to laugh!
    Pardon me. I had forgotten that your irrational level of hate had provided you with all the facts of Camilla and Charles relationship. So do tell all knowing one, how many lovers has Camilla had? Then be sure to list all of Diana's too.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's sweet that anyone thinks Chas and Camilla are true lurve. He has had numerous mistresses and always will, like his father. They sort of had to get together in the end after all he put her through but it's been a damp (lazy) squib ever since.
    I do believe they are true love. They wanted to be together all along but couldn't. Love the expression damp squib though. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Something tells me Diana didn't have to beg for dick.

^^Agreed but sadly, the ones who fucked her then went on to sell their stories. Assholes.

Kate Middleton's uncle sobers up in hope of invitation to wedding

The cannabis-smoking, tattooed uncle of Princess-to-be Kate Middleton is on the tentative guest list for her wedding to Prince William.

Gary Goldsmith, the younger brother of Kate's mother Carole, has been welcomed back into the family fold ahead of the Royal Wedding.
    Goldsmith-who disgraced the Middletons when he was secretly filmed at his Ibiza villa smoking cannabis, arranging drug deals, organizing call girls and bragging about his Royal connections-has apparently quit his wild life and moved back to London.

A friend of the Middletons said that the 43-year-old is on the family's provisional guest list for the wedding ceremony coming April after proving himself to be clean and sober.

Meanwhile, Goldsmith has expressed hopes of attending the wedding.
    "Gary has turned his life around. He's realized that money and a lavish lifestyle in the sun aren't necessarily the answer to happiness," the Daily Mail quoted a friend as saying.

"He bought great shame on the family and regrets it. He and Carole aren't especially close, but Gary wants to be forgiven. He has had a real makeover, inside and out," added the friend. (ANI)

Source: Kate Middleton's uncle sobers up in hope of invitation to wedding

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Something tells me Diana didn't have to beg for dick.
    yes, but none stayed with her... because of her craziness, notoriety or their need to sell her out..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information