Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Official Royal Wedding Thread

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

hi A*O

A*O

Hello Alice
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So if Diana had lived and stayed married to Charles, she would have become Queen Consort of cutting, binging and purging?
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Yes. The Kween of Krazee
    This too! no matter how much it pisses off the Di-tards, that bitch was crazy!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

It's no good saying "Crazy, crazy, crazy!" all the time. She did a lot of good too in her Aids campaigns, land mines etc.

Um, Camilla at a stretch is involved with an osteoporosis charity but you wouldn't really know it. Looking at the royals calendar for 2010, she had her usual relaxing year.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It's no good saying "Crazy, crazy, crazy!" all the time. She did a lot of good too in her Aids campaigns, land mines etc.

Um, Camilla at a stretch is involved with an osteoporosis charity but you wouldn't really know it. Looking at the royals calendar for 2010, she had her usual relaxing year.
    All the good that diana did, still didn't make her sane. come on, now. you know it. and camilla... well, blech. she's not a lot to look at but I think she's probably sane.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm just saying there was more to her than being crazy. Everyone we talk about on here is pretty much crazy!

Sane is not the word I would choose for Camilla. She got what she wanted (at Diana's expense) and now it's all simply too exhausting. One must go and have a lie down at the thought of having to work. She has never had a job, ever.

^Many women of Camilla's age have never had a job. They went from their parents home to their husband's home.

I liked Diana but laugh at some who have sainted her. She was a troubled woman and most likely would have been the same had she married a commoner.
    Last edited by sluce; January 3rd, 2011 at 11:37 AM.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm just saying there was more to her than being crazy. Everyone we talk about on here is pretty much crazy!

Sane is not the word I would choose for Camilla. She got what she wanted (at Diana's expense) and now it's all simply too exhausting. One must go and have a lie down at the thought of having to work. She has never had a job, ever.
    And a large Gin and tonic while wearing the delhi durbar tiara. Her spin doctor Marc Bolland, who was brought in to whitewash the mistress enough to maker palatable, famously refered to Camilla as the laziest woman in Britain. Of course, she did her hardest work lying down....

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    And a large Gin and tonic while wearing the delhi durbar tiara. Her spin doctor Marc Bolland, who was brought in to whitewash the mistress enough to maker palatable, famously refered to Camilla as the laziest woman in Britain. Of course, she did her hardest work lying down....
    Well can't that be said then of every woman who lives off her husband/lovers income? As far as we know Camillia has slept with 2 men, her husband and Charles. The love with Charles has lasted longer than most people will ever experience.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I liked Diana and by extension her kids. The rest of the royals, meh. Camilla is way down at the bottom of the list, right there with Charles.

A*O

^Many women of Camilla's age have never had a job. They went from their parents home to their husband's home.

I liked Diana but laugh at some who have sainted her. She was a troubled woman and most likely would have been the same had she married a commoner.
    True. Upper class women don't work - it's so working class darling

Diana only had a pretend job as an kindergarten assistant. Her family money put a roof over her head and food on the table and as soon as she got married she started the real job of breeding heirs and spares.

I do admire Diana for her charity work and her compassion but Camilla needs to get off her lazy ass and DO something. She seems to think her job is being Chazza's mummy. They both seem happy with the arrangement.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Elite Member

Well can't that be said then of every woman who lives off her husband/lovers income? As far as we know Camillia has slept with 2 men, her husband and Charles. The love with Charles has lasted longer than most people will ever experience.
    Please! I think she's got a giant black strap on and and plays Gourdonston with Prince Tampacchio.

Who cares what sex games she plays with her husband? They are happy and have been devoted to each other for years.

Elite Member

Yes. And you just saw my hypothesis why. :-D

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information