Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: 'This was not the story I agreed to tell': Furious Alanis Morissette skips premiere

I love Alanis and have several of her albums. Not particularly interested in a docu though.
    ivey.girl likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

eva

Dave Couliet (Joey from Full House) would have been 30 when she was 15. That's who You Outta Know is about. When exactly did they date, I wonder???
    ivey.girl likes this.
    Insert witty line here

Elite Member

Ugh! I had no idea he was a pedophile
    ivey.girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eva View Post
    Dave Couliet (Joey from Full House) would have been 30 when she was 15. That's who You Outta Know is about. When exactly did they date, I wonder???
    I found this little snippet...not that it makes the age any different because she was still underage when they dated. Absolutely disgusting.

In 2019, Alanis Morissette did confirm that she dated Dave Coulier back in the early 1990s. But for purposes of reference, there's a 15-year age gap between the two — which means that Morissette was either 17 or 18 when she dated the then-33 year-old actor. And while it may have been legal, it's still definitely ... strange, let's just say.

In any event, Morissette also confirmed on "Watch What Happens Live" (via E! News) that she'll never fully reveal who the song is about. "No revealing," she said, "but I am intrigued at the thought—or at the fact—that more than one person has taken credit for it. I'm thinking, I don't know if you want to take credit for being the person I wrote 'You Oughta Know' about."

Dave Coulier, however, insists the song is about him to this day. "We had already broken up. She called and I said, 'Hey, you know, I'm right in the middle of dinner. Can I just call you right back?'" he said on HuffPost Live (via The Daily Mail). ("Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity / I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner / It was a slap in the face, how quickly I was replaced / and are you thinking of me..." and you know the rest!) "When I heard the line, it was like, uh-oh."

I'm thinking, I don't know if you want to take credit for being the person I wrote 'You Oughta Know' about."
    No joke! What a narcissistic idiot. Like you'd want to admit, even brag that the song was about you? "Yeah I'm that guy who was fucking a teenager and then dumped her. Then she wrote a famous song about it. I really broke her heart. Yay me!"
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information