Page 7 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

Yeah, but his agent can… oh yeah, his agent is also after the extra 10% he might get if Kris goes big time.

Is Kris (Jenner) not his manager? I thought she would be, she wouldn't let an opportunity like that go by, I'm pretty sure she is lamar's manager as well no?

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i imagine they left this in for the DRAMA.

and i would suspect this fight was staged and they told him about DASH. after all, didn't i read somewhere that he didn't even know about her sex tape?
    On the show, he seemed surprised to find out that she'd been married before...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

oh he def knew about the tape-the reference to her selling clothes 4yrs ago was a reference to how she became famous

czb

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    oh he def knew about the tape-the reference to her selling clothes 4yrs ago was a reference to how she became famous
    and like i said above i am thinking that might have been fed to him by producers to stage a fight.

Elite Member

maybe. but why make reference to your future wife fucking ray j? why embarrass her and yourself like that?

Friends and family confirm: Kim & Kris headed for a split - Life and Style

Living separate lives: Sources reveal Kim flew to Dubai for a $1 million pay check while husband Kris stayed in NYC and partied with friends.

Just two months into their marriage, sources close to newlyweds Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries reveal to Life & Style that the couple may already be headed for a split. Kim and Kris, who have known each other for less than a year, are living completely separate lives.

While Kim was heading back from a six-day work trip in the United Arab Emirates, Kris was out partying at three different NYC hot spots including Lavo and Avenue. Even more shocking, after leaving Avenue, he barreled into 1Oak in the early-morning hours hand in hand with a mystery blonde (whom an insider says is a friend of Kris' sister, Kaela). And instead of greeting his wife at the airport with a bouquet of flowers, Kris instead went to lunch with pals at NYC lounge PS 450.

Meanwhile, Kim is not making many sacrifices for married life, either. Since returning from the couple's quickie honeymoon, the reality star has been working nonstop. In fact, according to an insider, her recent visit to Dubai earned her a $1 million paycheck. "Tweeting about brands, such as Millions of Milkshakes, takes in another $25,000," the insider tells Life & Style.

And Kris may be pushing Kim even further away. A source on set reveals to Life & Style that a big story line for the upcoming second season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York is about Kris detesting Kim's best friend, Jonathan Cheban: "Kris says on camera, 'You have to choose him or me.'"

Jonathan admits that he misses his one-on-one time with his best friend. "They're kind of annoying [together]," Jonathan joked to Life & Style at the Angel Ball in NYC on Oct. 17. "I like them separately; I like Kim on my own time."

And he may be getting more of that one-on-one time soon. Kim reveals that she's not in any rush to settle down in one place.

"I don't think we've even thought about that yet," Kim told Life & Style on Oct. 17. Instead, after wrapping up the taping of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, she'll be heading back home to LA. "I'm kind of homesick," Kim says, "so I need to go back to LA for a little bit."

A production insider tells Life & Style, "Kim's mapping out 2012, including holidays, and Kris isn't a part of it. Any itineraries for the future don't include Kris very much. That's not a good sign."

Find out more inside Kim and Kris' fights, her sisters' advice and details inside their prenup--all in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

I think it was clear from the beginning that Kim wasn't going to change any aspect of her life and she is all about building up her brand and Kris was part of that plan, she got her wedding, made money from it and is now onto the next mission

czb

this sounds like the mama kris publicity machine stirring up the DRAMAZ. or zzzzzz, whichever the case may be.

Gold Member

I'm so glad they kept that in. That was a total BURN!!!
    I don't know if this chick would have been fazed that much.
    Remember who we are talking about. She invited MTV Cribs over to her house and took them to her bedroom where she had installed a stripper pole for "exercise."

even though she can be a superficial materialistic bitch, the bit about her dad and his clothes in the wedding episode did make me tear up (Probably cause it made me think of my dad never being at my wedding one day) and made her see what the day is meant to be about, if only she was always like that but she aint.

BTW don't know how she can deny havin botox cause when she was crying her forehead was smooth as a babys bum
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    I don't know if this chick would have been fazed that much.
    Remember who we are talking about. She invited MTV Cribs over to her house and took them to her bedroom where she had installed a stripper pole for "exercise."
    that wasn't on cribs. it was on keeping up with kardashians. the pole was in her parents' bedroom and her little sisters were trying to use it

This is all for PR for her show. For Kris to think it's anything but that after he more than likely signed the contract is stupid. He knows what she is and what she's about. They are both idiots.

Loving how they manage to get on a celeb mag cover each week with a dramatic story. Still waiting for the baby news, I'm sure the pregnancy will be threatened, so there's still a chance for additional covers.

Im really surprised and I never saw this coming.

Page 7 of 148 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread Information