Page 60 of 148 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    All that, yes someone needs to friend Kris on twitter and tell him to come here and give us all the dirt lmao Where's Lynnie?

Oh HEEEEELLLLLLL YES! He needs to come one over here. We can counsil him on what to do.

How does a confidentiality agreement about their marriage work... when it played out on a "reality" show and E! edited the show to make Kris look like a huge douche and Kim the 'victim'?

Since Kim Kardashian filed for divorce, Kris Humphries morphed from shock to embarrassment to ANGER, and now he wants to get even. This marriage will NOT end quietly and quickly as Kim had hoped. According to CJ at the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, Humphries’ request for an annulment claiming “fraud” is just the tip of the iceberg. He’s hired a dream team of Los Angeles lawyers (trial attorneys familiar with the courtroom) to prove “fraud” and depositions will be flying. Kris is going to embarrass Kim by having lawyers closely examine her bank accounts and assets and haul her friends (maybe even her ex Reggie Bush!) into court. Kim will certainly use her millions to delay and run up Kris’s legal tab, but that may backfire since he is asking HER to pay his legal bills. Our pal CJ sums it up: “Kim will rue the day she laid eyes on Kris Humphries!”

Janet Charlton's Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    ....According to CJ at the Star Tribune in Minneapolis.....

Janet Charlton's Hollywood
    How the mighty have fallen, so sad to be so close and yet so out of touch that you have to recycle stories from provincial papers & the Daily Fail, eh? Janet?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    All that, yes someone needs to friend Kris on twitter and tell him to come here and give us all the dirt lmao Where's Lynnie?
    So it would not be stalking if I show up to the gym I know he goes to and wait?

I'm getting to like Kris Humphries. Why should the Kardashians make a fool of him?

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Not if you take photos, befriend him & get all the gossip! (not nec in that order).

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm getting to like Kris Humphries. Why should the Kardashians make a fool of him?
    Me too. I didn't think neanderthal's had it in them.

I hope he does all of this and wins and ends the Kardashian's reign of whoredom.

KimKardashianWearsHerLoveOnHerBack...AndHerHead!
    Posted on Dec 03, 2011 @ 08:00AM print it send it
    Fame

By Radar Staff
    Forget wearing your heart on your sleeve, always a fashion pioneer, Kim Kardashian is wearing hers on her back and her head!
    The soon-to-be ex-Mrs.Kris Humphries was spotted Friday wearing a hoodie emblazoned with a heart on the back with the words "I am love" and "Love is not something you are looking for, love is something you become" on the hood.
    As RadarOnline.com was the first to report, Kris fired back to Kim's divorce petition by asking that the court rule the marriage null on the basis of fraud.
    EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Read Kris Humphries' Request For An Annulment
    If the annulment is granted, that would mean the marriage never legally took place and would also nullify the pre-nup -- with its non-disclosure clause.
    There's obviously no love lost between these two.

I really hope he gets the annulment and the pre-nup is absolved. He could earn a ton of money selling his story.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    hell naw that ain't stalking, go for it and report back here ASAP
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

fgg

Kris Humphries Speaks Out: I'm Ready to "Move Forward"

After five weeks of silence, Kris Humphries is ready to talk about his failed marriage to Kim Kardashian.

During a cookie baking segment with his mother Debra on Good Morning America Friday, the 26-year-old basketball player admitted that life has been "different" without Kardashian, 31.

"Through everything I've just focused on family and preparing for basketball," he said. "Basketball is something I take really seriously and I continue to do that. You know, I'm just moving forward."

Did being followed by cameras for his ex's E! reality show contribute to their split? "I can't say for sure. It's the only time I've been married," Humphries explained. "I've been in front of cameras on the NBA since I was 19."

When asked if he still loved Kardashian, Humphries chuckled and said: "I'm focused on just what I can control, which is being ready to play ball and supporting my mom and her cookie baking."

Humphries also dodged specific questions about his annulment filing, saying only: "I'm really right now focused on basketball and other things will take care of themselves, you know?"

Now that the NBA lockout is over, Humphries is looking forward to getting back on the court.

"I'm excited to be close to playing basketball," he said. "In the off season, I've doing a lot of work with my foundation, spending time with my family, working on my game a lot."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Why was his mom baking cookies? And on tv?

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Kris Humphries Speaks Out: I'm Ready to "Move Forward"

After five weeks of silence, Kris Humphries is ready to talk about his failed marriage to Kim Kardashian.

During a cookie baking segment with his mother Debra on Good Morning America Friday, the 26-year-old basketball player admitted that life has been "different" without Kardashian, 31.

"Through everything I've just focused on family and preparing for basketball," he said. "Basketball is something I take really seriously and I continue to do that. You know, I'm just moving forward."

Did being followed by cameras for his ex's E! reality show contribute to their split? "I can't say for sure. It's the only time I've been married," Humphries explained. "I've been in front of cameras on the NBA since I was 19."

When asked if he still loved Kardashian, Humphries chuckled and said: "I'm focused on just what I can control, which is being ready to play ball and supporting my mom and her cookie baking."

Humphries also dodged specific questions about his annulment filing, saying only: "I'm really right now focused on basketball and other things will take care of themselves, you know?"

Now that the NBA lockout is over, Humphries is looking forward to getting back on the court.

"I'm excited to be close to playing basketball," he said. "In the off season, I've doing a lot of work with my foundation, spending time with my family, working on my game a lot."

I watched this today. It was so uncomfortable and I heard afterwards Kris was pissed because supposedly they weren't supposed to bring up Kim
    The guy kept bringing up Kim and he kept steering it towards his career and foundation.

Did the foll really believe anyone wanted to talk to him about anything other than the trash he brought in for short period of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Why was his mom baking cookies? And on tv?
    Momma is just trying to take advantage of the 15 minutes of fame too. She learned from Kris Jenner.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information