Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

Quote Originally Posted by sam_h786 View Post
    Not surprised in the least...Kim seems so full of herself, vain, thinks she is the best thing to walk this earth, people should kiss the ground she walks on, her and her family live in this bubble so far removed from reality...whereas Kris seems down-to-earth, very honest, knows where he came from, takes no crap off her, goofy sense of humour, immature and seems to have a very close genuine bond with his siblings...Reality Shows are heavily edited and I won't be surprised if they deliberately painted him in a bad light...

"Four years ago you sold clothes in a boutique in the Valley, Now, like all the sudden, you're miss princess!". (Lamar take notes!) ROFL!! *zing* that must have hurt her ego, she does have her 10 million Twitter followers and her money to massage her ego nevertheless good on him for bringing her down a couple of pegs for once and giving her straight up answers without sugarcoating it like her hangers on/family...I'm with you lot, I think he's gonna stick it out for a bit after realising she was not the 'the one' then splitsville, with Kardashians milking the crap out of the divorce...Team Humphries! Lol...xx
    Lamar doesn't need to take notes. Khloe doesn't behave in the same way Kim does.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't follow the Kardashians at all - but, why do they LIVE in a hotel?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Because that's where whores do their business.
    greysfang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Lamar doesn't need to take notes. Khloe doesn't behave in the same way Kim does.
    Khloe is actually somewhat likeable and has a sense of humor which endears her to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post

ZING and a VOUCH
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

It all seems to me that Kim just wanted a big wedding and needed a groom to bounce an "I Do" off of.

Sadly, there are many women who just want the be a "princess" on "their special day" and to hell with the groom. They care more about the wedding and the attention than the poor guy who is no more than a prop. (Like all the trashy brides in Bridezillas.)

CornFlakegrl for the WIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm ashamed to admit that I have watched a few episodes and you're right, Khloe is completely different from Kim. Kim is so prissy. She's a high maintenance woman with no sense of humor. Khloe is way more down to earth and funny. I get why she hates Kris. He's such a douche.

They are so not suited for each other. She's an OCD neat freak and he is definitely not neat. I'm not even sure if the sex was good if her video is any indication. She seems to just lay there not really enjoying it. But I only saw a little bit. Maybe she gets into it later lol.

I thought it was funny how she was freaking out about his dogs pooping in the yard. Dooood you let a guy pee on you! How sanitary is that? Ewww.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'd be freaking out about spending if I was throwing down $35,000 a week to live in a hotel, even if it is her money. That's ridiculous, no matter how much you're earning. It's flushing money down the toilet and she's not going to be raking in this much forever.

Do you really think she's gonna pay that bill? Either E will pick it up or she'll stiff the hotel by saying it was a publicity deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    And it goes without saying that Kris Humpries isn't quite the drawcard that Reggie Bush is BUT the longevity of the marriage is incidental as the falling-apart-of-marriage is a guaranteed ratings bonanza!!! So it's win-win regardless.

Call me jaded.... but it's my conspiracy and I'm sticking to it!
    I'll take your conspiracy and raise you one! I think they are already planning Kourtney's wedding, and she's gonna elope and it will be this 'big' drama-filled ridiculous storyline. On the special, I noticed several times that people mentioned the weddingS, plural. That they were stressed getting ready for the weddingS. And a few articles- I think one on E! in Ted's column, already mentioned that they thought they were getting ready for Kourtney's wedding too. and then how in the special Kourtney was talking about eloping..

I also wouldn't be surprised if this whole marriage-to-Kris thing is a straight-up business deal along the lines of 'marry Kim for 1 year, give her1 kid, and get X amount of money upon divorce.' Kim wasn't subtle at all about how she's 'in her prime' and ready to get making some babies. I could believe that she picked Kris because she can tolerate him long enough to get knocked up, then get a divorce, then get her own spin-off series about 'struggling' to be a single mom.

E! should really just rename themselves K! Kardashian Television already... I can't even keep track of how many series' that family has had on the network.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I thought it was funny how she was freaking out about his dogs pooping in the yard. Dooood you let a guy pee on you! How sanitary is that? Ewww.
    Truth!! She is so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    E! should really just rename themselves K! Kardashian Television already... I can't even keep track of how many series' that family has had on the network.
    Word! I've been sayin' that for over a year now.

It's like when I put it on "E!" to see what's on and I hear those whiny-ass bitches, I have a Pavlovian effect to curse, and push the button on my remote in lightning speed.

Good answer!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    . I'm not even sure if the sex was good if her video is any indication. She seems to just lay there not really enjoying it. But I only saw a little bit. Maybe she gets into it later lol.
    Never saw the video, but did anyone catch the line in the grocery store in MN when they were looking at magazines and Kris read the headline of something like 50 sex positions and he said wow, I've only seen 3, guess I got the bait & switch (or something along those lines) With that jab and the boutique in the valley comment I like him!

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Never saw the video, but did anyone catch the line in the grocery store in MN when they were looking at magazines and Kris read the headline of something like 50 sex positions and he said wow, I've only seen 3, guess I got the bait & switch (or something along those lines) With that jab and the boutique in the valley comment I like him!
    If Kris said that, he's officially on my good list.

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    If Kris said that, he's officially on my good list.
    He did! I can vouch for it! I was only listening/watching the whole special whilst repainting my kitchen- it was the only slightly amusing thing on in the wee hours.

Also in that same scene, Kim made some crack about 'wow even the grocery carts are weird in Minnesota...' She is obviously not a fan of the state.

But now.. curious minds want to know: what 3 positions has he seen? I'm placing my bets on missionary and doggy-style.. but what is the third?
    Gossiplover likes this.

Thread Information