Page 4 of 148 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree571Likes

Thread: No Shit Sherlock News - Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries may already be on the rocks

What Kim envisions:

What we envision:

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

well she did clean up his toe fungus

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I also think he can be a total jerk. One thing that stuck out to me was when they were fighting about something, and Kim said something along the lines of 'this is my life, I know we come from different places but you've gotta get up on my level.' And Kris called her on her BS, and said 'Seriously? 3 years ago you were selling dresses at a shop in the valley.'

Which.. its true. But in the context... it seemed supremely assey.
    I thought that was the funniest part of the whole show. He put her in her place and you notice how she had a 'stunned' look.

I also noticed how different and bug eyed she looked in the older picture of the three sisters with their dad. Wow, and she claims to of had no PS. Yah, right!

My BIL was watching that special when I stopped in at my in-law's. Don't know much about this Kris guy, but I liked that he had no problem putting his foot down with her and wasn't just her 'yes man'.

Yeah, he seems to try to keep her in check, which is why this marriage can't last. He's not willing to roll over for her, and he knew he was just the fill in the blank groom...this marriage had nothing to do with some great love, he just happened to be in the right place at the right time and he knows it.

I think it will last a year, tops. He is too down to earth and stubborn to stick it out.

It was great when he reminded her just 4 years ago, she was selling clothes in the Valley. Kinda an asshole statement, but she needs to be knocked off her pedestal.

Get up on her level? And what level would that be?

She's a horse's ass, and his line about her selling dresses in the valley is awesome.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Why do we put people up on some imaginary pedestal who have no right to be admired or envied or adulated ..............its human nature to want to revere something I guess. Is that how religion starts?
    I think people watch because they are so ridiculous. And because they have the strangest damn family but there is real love there and it is somehow oddly interesting?

I mean, interesting in the same way that you listen in on people's cell conversations on the train. Its something interesting when you are utterly bored, and this form of entertainment has been put in front of you so you go ahead and indulge it.

I also hated how much of a brat Kim was about Kris' dogs. She was complaining about them being on the bed, about them pooping in the yard, about him having too many photos of them up in his house. I mean shit. And then making fun of him by saying 'I know how to make you happy! I just say 'I love pets! Pets! Pets!'

I'm gonna have to lift my ban on anything Kardashian in my house and watch some of these episodes, just so that I can see him hand it to her.

No! Youre giving in! Shell continue to rake in the ratings and laugh all the way to the bank!

Wouldnt it be a darn shame if even he was scripted?

You're right, it was a weak moment. I'm sure Kris #2 is scripted as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    I think people watch because they are so ridiculous. And because they have the strangest damn family but there is real love there and it is somehow oddly interesting?

I mean, interesting in the same way that you listen in on people's cell conversations on the train. Its something interesting when you are utterly bored, and this form of entertainment has been put in front of you so you go ahead and indulge it.
    Yes, but...on a train you're a captive audience. At home, you can change the channel. Or turn off the tv! Seriously, I'd rather watch paint dry.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Silver Member

Not surprised in the least...Kim seems so full of herself, vain, thinks she is the best thing to walk this earth, people should kiss the ground she walks on, her and her family live in this bubble so far removed from reality...whereas Kris seems down-to-earth, very honest, knows where he came from, takes no crap off her, goofy sense of humour, immature and seems to have a very close genuine bond with his siblings...Reality Shows are heavily edited and I won't be surprised if they deliberately painted him in a bad light...

"Four years ago you sold clothes in a boutique in the Valley, Now, like all the sudden, you're miss princess!". (Lamar take notes!) ROFL!! *zing* that must have hurt her ego, she does have her 10 million Twitter followers and her money to massage her ego nevertheless good on him for bringing her down a couple of pegs for once and giving her straight up answers without sugarcoating it like her hangers on/family...I'm with you lot, I think he's gonna stick it out for a bit after realising she was not the 'the one' then splitsville, with Kardashians milking the crap out of the divorce...Team Humphries! Lol...xx

Elite Member

would have been better if he mentioned the sex tape

I have a conspiracy theory...

I think that the KardashianGravyTrain (KGT) had talks with E! about a big wedding for Kim and Reggie Bush and were throwing around mega-large sums of money! And then when Reggie and Kim went pair-shaped (pardon the pun) the KGT had to scramble to find a successor to quickly fill the void role of 'husband' in KGT/E! mega-wedding farce fairytale storyline... enter Kris.

Maybe they didn't want to miss out on the money from the potential wedding deal with E! OR maybe preparations had already begun and they needed to get a replacement to fulfil the contract (ha ha... shouldn't have cashed that cheque so quickly, MamaK)... either way, the wedding was big bucks that they wanted to cash in on!

And it goes without saying that Kris Humpries isn't quite the drawcard that Reggie Bush is BUT the longevity of the marriage is incidental as the falling-apart-of-marriage is a guaranteed ratings bonanza!!! So it's win-win regardless.

Call me jaded.... but it's my conspiracy and I'm sticking to it!
    vaya con dios

I'd be freaking out about spending if I was throwing down $35,000 a week to live in a hotel, even if it is her money. That's ridiculous, no matter how much you're earning. It's flushing money down the toilet and she's not going to be raking in this much forever.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information