Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Nicole Scherzinger allegedly causes car crash by vomiting

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Isn't there an ice bucket/chest in every limo? She couldn't have just used that, instead of jumping out of a moving vehicle?

Anyway....
    HA. That was my first thought. Isn't there always one of those ice buckets in a limo?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    She couldn't stick her head out of the window like everyone else?
    Ha, high school flashback here! I had a friend puke out the window of another friend's car one evening. It wasn't cleaned immediately. By the time it was looked at the next afternoon when it's 115F out in Arizona, it actually stained the paint of the car. I don't know if it was the heat, the green paint, or the dodgy ingredients in the breakfast burrito. It was like a trifecta of toxicness.

Elite Member

I once yaked in my father's sock. :p. I'd get seriously car sick as a kid and for some reason my dad always had a clean pair of socks in the glove box.

It's reassuring to know that GR has so many expert ladylike vomiters in residence! Especially given that, unfortunately, I lack such skills and pretty much barf exactly like a cat: a few disoriented "oh shit!" moments, followed by a bunch of horrible sound effects and a huge mess. At least I don't run away and leave it for others to step in. *looks around the room* *cats calmly ignore annoying human*
    BoogsBun, Belt Up, Mrs P and 5 others like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gold Member

I keep small trash bags and baby wipes in the car because my little one used to always get carsick. They came in handy when I got carsick once. Otherwise it would've been all over myself. I'm not much of an elegant spewer.

When I was in high school, a bunch of us were drunk in the back seat of a car and one girl had to throw up. The girl on the end opened the door, the sick girl leaned over her and threw up, and the car never stopped moving. She puked right through an intersection. There wasn't even any overspray.

Good times.

Here, if you're gonna spew, spew into this...

Kittylady, BoogsBun and Bluebonnet like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I'll get she was high or drunk. Her publicist used the word "exhaustion." Sure.

I once left a Dolphins Monday night football game and just kept my window down and puked down the turnpike until we got home.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Gross! Count me in as an inelegant spewer. My body basically thinks it's dying if I throw up. I think I'm just not that coordinated, I call it a good spew if nothing goes up my nose instead of exiting out my mouth.

I don't usually get airsick, but once I threw up into an airplane barf bag just as we landed. Definitely did not make a huge mess, but the stewardess (yes, I'm gonna call her that) gave me a scathing bitchface anyway. Rude.

I once threw up out of a moving car window while my best friend mocked 'that's total fucking rock star'. Bitch

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Once in highschool, my boyfriend was trying to bring me home after a party and I was FUCKED up. every time we'd round the corner to my house I'd have to open the car door to puke and he had to grab my ponytail so I wouldn't fall out of the car. Good times.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Most of the time I can hold off on being sick until I'm somewhere that I can do it out of sight. The problem is as soon as I'm able to make it to a bathroom the last few feet are unbearable as knowing the end is in sight makes the urge to up-chuck come on ten times as strong.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

One time I barfed while I was driving. Chinese food, square on the steering wheel. Didn't even swerve.

That was fun to clean up. Blech. And I may or may not have pretended to pass out so my friends had to deal with the worst of it.

One time when young I decided to drink several beers, cap it off with a couple of shots at the party, then have a glass of milk and a Little Debby Nutty Buddy snack when back at home. My brother gets a gold star because he handled cleaning the bathroom after I threw up so my parents wouldn't know.
    Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information