Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicole Richie removes all baby things from her bedroom to increase sexual desire

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    So many people become entirely consumed by baby, which can be detrimental to other aspects of their life and relationships.
    Yes. That's what I was trying to say in my comment.

how is she 'over' her child or jealous of a baby because she wants her bedroom to look like an bedroom and not a nursery?
    i know some people are probably just having a knee-jerk reaction because they dislike nicole richie (i don't mind her but i'm not what you'd call a fan, btw), but i really hate that attitude of calling women bad mothers or selfish because they *gasp* still care about having sex with their partners and having some kind of boundary between their life as mothers and their life as one half of a couple. or how women get bitchy at other women if they still care about their look after giving birth... what, so any woman that doesn't devote herself 150% to her child to the point that she no longer gives a thought to her partner or her looks, is a selfish, bad mother? give me a break.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Where are her tits?
    she's starved them to death again

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    she's starved them to death again

LOL

Cool

Just remove the baby out of the bedroom... you should be fine
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    how is she 'over' her child or jealous of a baby because she wants her bedroom to look like an bedroom and not a nursery?
    i know some people are probably just having a knee-jerk reaction because they dislike nicole richie (i don't mind her but i'm not what you'd call a fan, btw), but i really hate that attitude of calling women bad mothers or selfish because they *gasp* still care about having sex with their partners and having some kind of boundary between their life as mothers and their life as one half of a couple. or how women get bitchy at other women if they still care about their look after giving birth... what, so any woman that doesn't devote herself 150% to her child to the point that she no longer gives a thought to her partner or her looks, is a selfish, bad mother? give me a break.
    Don't you know, sputnik? Every aspect of your personhood is supposed to be stripped away once you breed, you're just a 'mummy' now!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Perfectly said, thanks for saving me the time. And that's coming from someone who doesn't even want to be a mommy.

Well, if she wants to increase her sex drive in the bedroom I think getting rid of all the mirrors so she can't see herself and putting on a blindfold so she can't see his ugly ass would be a good start.

Oh for fucks sake. My post was just an implication. Jesus.

Bronze Member

Something about that picture of her irks me to no end...is something missing? Is that her head on a piece of someone's body?

Anyway, I think it's good for her to do that. Women have to wear so many different hats, it's hard not to lose yourself after having children.

Well, I highly doubt Nicole is going without any 'me' time or sexcapades with her man.

She's probably got nannies left and right.

Well, if he wants enjoy the time he has with the baby, I think Nicole should not rush him into bed.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Nicole Richie removes all baby things from her bedroom to increase sexual desire...

I wonder if this includes removing her sorry ass from the room too... I can't see how she'd be a turn-on.
    vaya con dios

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information