Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 60

Thread: Nicole Richie regrets her DUI

  1. #31
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    I have two kids close in age and parenting toddlers is much harder and more stressful than infants IMO. And I heard that teens are even worse!!

  2. #32
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I have two kids close in age and parenting toddlers is much harder and more stressful than infants IMO. And I heard that teens are even worse!!
    my brother and i are 16 months apart. i do not know how my parents handled us fighting all of the time. why we werent left on the side of the road by them is beyond me. They are saints in my book. i wouldnt wish me and my brother on Nicole! (paris, yes)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  3. #33
    Elite Member Rica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    And here I thought everyone was proud when they got a DUI. My mistake.

  4. #34
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,195

    Default

    Kind of sad that she's 25 or so and all she had to show for her life before having a baby was lots of shopping.....

  5. #35
    Elite Member Rica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Kind of sad that she's 25 or so and all she had to show for her life before having a baby was lots of shopping.....
    I wish that was all I had to show. Yes, I'll admit it. I was I was a rich bitch.

  6. #36
    Elite Member aabbcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching the sun set over Lake Superior.
    Posts
    18,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Wait. Parenting a tiny infant isn't hard work?
    It depends on the baby.

    My son was a dream. He slept all the time, and when he was awake, he was just as quiet and contented as could be. You hardly knew he was there. My daughter, on the other hand, screamed nonstop from the moment she came into the world until she turned two. She was without a doubt the unhappiest kid on the planet, and I have always said that if she had been born first, there never would have been a second one!

  7. #37
    Elite Member Algernon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Wait. Parenting a tiny infant isn't hard work?

    But all the "don't become a teenage mum because you'll fuck up your life with a screaming pooey baby!" sex ed classes in high school told me I'll never get any sleep, rest or fun ever again, from the moment I procreate.
    Lol....yeah, to be honest as a TEENAGER I think having a baby would suck ass!

    In Nicole's case....well, she doesn't have to work. She has absolutely no responsibility except to make sure the baby survives. She uses nannies to go out and have fun whenever she wants. I'm sure she puts work into it, but she's in the 'babymoon' period and in my experience...it only gets more and more difficult. My oldest is going on 10 and parenting has gotten much, much more difficult than when he was a cooing, dependent, non-talking back, non-complicated being.

    Something about Nicole just irritates the fuck out of me...so anything she says about anything gets under my skin.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

  8. #38
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Lol....yeah, to be honest as a TEENAGER I think having a baby would suck ass!

    In Nicole's case....well, she doesn't have to work. She has absolutely no responsibility except to make sure the baby survives. She uses nannies to go out and have fun whenever she wants. I'm sure she puts work into it, but she's in the 'babymoon' period and in my experience...it only gets more and more difficult. My oldest is going on 10 and parenting has gotten much, much more difficult than when he was a cooing, dependent, non-talking back, non-complicated being.

    Something about Nicole just irritates the fuck out of me...so anything she says about anything gets under my skin.
    sounds perfectly reasonable to me!!!

  9. #39
    Gold Member heathersharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In ur internetz. Gossipin'.
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Umm...Nicole? You are SUPPOSED to regret drunk driving. Its a bad thing to do. Why is this news? Oh, and P.S.? I think there's something really wrong with you if you DIDN'T regret it until you had a kid. Just stop talking. When you open your mouth douchebag falls out.



  10. #40
    Elite Member katerpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    In her defence, we haven't seen photos of her falling out of clubs or getting trashed since she had the kid, so maybe she has changed. She wouldn't be the first woman to suddenly grow up when she becomes a mother. And at least she's happy, instead of struggling with PND or something. Time will tell, I guess.

    Now, if only Paris Hilton would start to mature a bit... I bet she doesn't regret her DUIs, except for the fact that she got caught.

  11. #41
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    In her defence, we haven't seen photos of her falling out of clubs or getting trashed since she had the kid, so maybe she has changed. She wouldn't be the first woman to suddenly grow up when she becomes a mother. And at least she's happy, instead of struggling with PND or something. Time will tell, I guess.

    Now, if only Paris Hilton would start to mature a bit... I bet she doesn't regret her DUIs, except for the fact that she got caught.
    No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her in a club got their camera ripped out of their hands & their photos deleted.

  12. #42
    Elite Member katerpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her in a club got their camera ripped out of their hands & their photos deleted.
    ...Who?

  13. #43
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    ...Who?
    Who what?

  14. #44
    Elite Member katerpillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Who what?
    As in, what incident were you refering to in your earlier post?

  15. #45
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her (Nicole Richie) in a club got their camera ripped out of their (Joe Public) hands' & their photos deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    As in, what incident were you refering to in your earlier post?
    Does that help?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 16th, 2008, 06:09 PM
  2. Lionel Richie to Nicole Richie: 'Baby, call me!'
    By CherryDarling in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 11th, 2007, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: November 28th, 2006, 06:18 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 31st, 2006, 06:04 PM
  5. 'I Call It Love' Video - Lionel Richie - featuring Nicole Richie
    By Elvira in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 15th, 2006, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •