Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie regrets her DUI

I have two kids close in age and parenting toddlers is much harder and more stressful than infants IMO. And I heard that teens are even worse!!

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I have two kids close in age and parenting toddlers is much harder and more stressful than infants IMO. And I heard that teens are even worse!!
    my brother and i are 16 months apart. i do not know how my parents handled us fighting all of the time. why we werent left on the side of the road by them is beyond me. They are saints in my book. i wouldnt wish me and my brother on Nicole! (paris, yes)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

And here I thought everyone was proud when they got a DUI. My mistake.

Kind of sad that she's 25 or so and all she had to show for her life before having a baby was lots of shopping.....

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Kind of sad that she's 25 or so and all she had to show for her life before having a baby was lots of shopping.....
    I wish that was all I had to show. Yes, I'll admit it. I was I was a rich bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Wait. Parenting a tiny infant isn't hard work?
    It depends on the baby.

My son was a dream. He slept all the time, and when he was awake, he was just as quiet and contented as could be. You hardly knew he was there. My daughter, on the other hand, screamed nonstop from the moment she came into the world until she turned two. She was without a doubt the unhappiest kid on the planet, and I have always said that if she had been born first, there never would have been a second one!

Wait. Parenting a tiny infant isn't hard work?

But all the "don't become a teenage mum because you'll fuck up your life with a screaming pooey baby!" sex ed classes in high school told me I'll never get any sleep, rest or fun ever again, from the moment I procreate.
    Lol....yeah, to be honest as a TEENAGER I think having a baby would suck ass!

In Nicole's case....well, she doesn't have to work. She has absolutely no responsibility except to make sure the baby survives. She uses nannies to go out and have fun whenever she wants. I'm sure she puts work into it, but she's in the 'babymoon' period and in my experience...it only gets more and more difficult. My oldest is going on 10 and parenting has gotten much, much more difficult than when he was a cooing, dependent, non-talking back, non-complicated being.

Something about Nicole just irritates the fuck out of me...so anything she says about anything gets under my skin.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    Lol....yeah, to be honest as a TEENAGER I think having a baby would suck ass!

In Nicole's case....well, she doesn't have to work. She has absolutely no responsibility except to make sure the baby survives. She uses nannies to go out and have fun whenever she wants. I'm sure she puts work into it, but she's in the 'babymoon' period and in my experience...it only gets more and more difficult. My oldest is going on 10 and parenting has gotten much, much more difficult than when he was a cooing, dependent, non-talking back, non-complicated being.

Something about Nicole just irritates the fuck out of me...so anything she says about anything gets under my skin.
    sounds perfectly reasonable to me!!!

Umm...Nicole? You are SUPPOSED to regret drunk driving. Its a bad thing to do. Why is this news? Oh, and P.S.? I think there's something really wrong with you if you DIDN'T regret it until you had a kid. Just stop talking. When you open your mouth douchebag falls out.

In her defence, we haven't seen photos of her falling out of clubs or getting trashed since she had the kid, so maybe she has changed. She wouldn't be the first woman to suddenly grow up when she becomes a mother. And at least she's happy, instead of struggling with PND or something. Time will tell, I guess.

Now, if only Paris Hilton would start to mature a bit... I bet she doesn't regret her DUIs, except for the fact that she got caught.

In her defence, we haven't seen photos of her falling out of clubs or getting trashed since she had the kid, so maybe she has changed. She wouldn't be the first woman to suddenly grow up when she becomes a mother. And at least she's happy, instead of struggling with PND or something. Time will tell, I guess.

Now, if only Paris Hilton would start to mature a bit... I bet she doesn't regret her DUIs, except for the fact that she got caught.
    No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her in a club got their camera ripped out of their hands & their photos deleted.

No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her in a club got their camera ripped out of their hands & their photos deleted.
    ...Who?

...Who?
    Who what?

Who what?
    As in, what incident were you refering to in your earlier post?

No because the last person (i.e. Joe Public) that tried to take a photo of her (Nicole Richie) in a club got their camera ripped out of their (Joe Public) hands' & their photos deleted.
    As in, what incident were you refering to in your earlier post?
    Does that help?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information