Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 88

Thread: Nicole Kidman pregnant and drinking at the Oscars

  1. #61
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    22,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    In most of the pics I've seen of Nicole and Keith together, Nicole is always smiling or laughing and she looks completely relaxed and truly happy ... a big difference from the reserved poses with CrazyCruise.
    ITA....relaxed and genuine. I think she actually loves this husband!

  2. #62
    Hit By Ban Bus! Morticia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    I also find it hard to believe that she'd be drinking wine when she knows her husband is an alcaholic. I could be wrong, but it seems that generally partners of alcaholics steer clear of alcahol in support of their partner. Was Keith around at the time?

  3. #63
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I also noticed the ones who scream the loudest of what a pregnant woman should do or not do are people with no kids of their own.
    I don't have kids and I don't give a flying fuck what pregnant women do to themselves or their fetuses, long as I don't have to pay for it.

  4. #64
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^That's very to the point, and mostly I agree. A little wine doesn't hurt a fetus. Tabloids are just looking for drama.

  5. #65
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I don't have kids and I don't give a flying fuck what pregnant women do to themselves or their fetuses, long as I don't have to pay for it.
    And you shouldn't give a fuck what a pregnant woman does because it is non of your business.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  6. #66
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^True, but and I think that's what tee-ha-ha was trying to say. Most people, especially mothers, are always sticking their nose in pregnant women's business, and it's not cool.

  7. #67
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    And you shouldn't give a fuck what a pregnant woman does because it is non of your business.
    That's what I said. I don't care. I don't care what anyone does to themselves as long as it doesn't affect me and I don't have to pay for it.

    Along that vein I would love it if these dainty pregnant ladies would stop passive-aggressively waving their hands furiously in front of their faces if they walk past me when I'm OUTDOORS smoking a cigarette. Lots of pregnant ladies smoked during pregnancy back in the day and the kids came out fine, right? Those big SUVs they seem to love driving will spew out far more harmful particulates than my cigarette will. I guess my cig just doesn't look as nice taking up two parking spaces.

  8. #68
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    That's what I said. I don't care. I don't care what anyone does to themselves as long as it doesn't affect me and I don't have to pay for it.

    Along that vein I would love it if these dainty pregnant ladies would stop passive-aggressively waving their hands furiously in front of their faces if they walk past me when I'm OUTDOORS smoking a cigarette. Lots of pregnant ladies smoked during pregnancy back in the day and the kids came out fine, right? Those big SUVs they seem to love driving will spew out far more harmful particulates than my cigarette will. I guess my cig just doesn't look as nice taking up two parking spaces.
    I like the way you think. If it's none of anyone else's business what pregnant women do, then it's none of their business if you choose to smoke. All's fair, right?

  9. #69
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    It's not cool for anyone to stick their nose in any pregnant woman's business, if they have kids or not.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  10. #70
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I like the way you think. If it's none of anyone else's business what pregnant women do, then it's none of their business if you choose to smoke. All's fair, right?
    Exactly. It's not like I'm blowing it in their face or anything.

  11. #71
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^We all agree. Technically, it's no one else's business what anyone does.

  12. #72
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    A lot of pregnant woman smoke and you'll hear smokers getting on them for smoking. I think everyone should mind their own business.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  13. #73
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    ^Does that include minding their own business about celebs too?

  14. #74
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    A lot of pregnant woman smoke and you'll hear smokers getting on them for smoking. I think everyone should mind their own business.
    Like I said, I don't give a shit. I think you've made your point. I know I've made mine. I'll recap though for anyone who might have missed it.

    Butterfly: Nobody should criticize anything pregnant women do, particularly the childless

    tee-ha-ha: Doesn't give a shit what pregnant ladies do

  15. #75
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,447

    Default

    This is a gossip board and it is not like we are directly giving them advice more like bitching about them behind their backs .
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Nicole Kidman arrives at the Oscars (03/05/2006)
    By SVZ in forum 78th Annual Academy Awards Oscars
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: July 16th, 2008, 06:41 PM
  2. Nicole Kidman IS pregnant
    By A*O in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: January 9th, 2008, 09:02 PM
  3. 'I'm pregnant' says delighted Nicole Kidman
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: January 1st, 2008, 01:19 AM
  4. Nicole Kidman is pregnant
    By teforde23 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2007, 03:53 PM
  5. Anna Nicole Smith drinking while pregnant?
    By greysfang in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: February 8th, 2007, 11:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •