Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman may soon be placed on "suicide" watch

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have always believed Tom has something on Nicole, namely the identity of the real father of the baby she miscarried, which I believe is the real cause of his abruptly leaving and divorcing her ("Nic knows what she did") He knows he's sterile and the child wasn't his.

Now however, it may be worth it to Nicole for that secret to come out as the price of getting the children away from him and the cult. As far as Tom and Co$ have fallen in public esteem, no one will blame her at all for cheating on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I have always believed Tom has something on Nicole, namely the identity of the real father of the baby she miscarried, which I believe is the real cause of his abruptly leaving and divorcing her ("Nic knows what she did") He knows he's sterile and the child wasn't his.

Now however, it may be worth it to Nicole for that secret to come out as the price of getting the children away from him and the cult. As far as Tom and Co$ have fallen in public esteem, no one will blame her at all for cheating on him.
    In addition to getting the kids out of the cult, it would make Tom look like a fool, because I would imagine to prove that Nic was definitely knocked up by another man he'd essentially be forced to admit he's sterile. And that would blow the cover off of their whole Suri sham. I think Nicole realizes that she's finally got the upper hand and she's going to use it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    In addition to getting the kids out of the cult, it would make Tom look like a fool, because I would imagine to prove that Nic was definitely knocked up by another man he'd essentially be forced to admit he's sterile. And that would blow the cover off of their whole Suri sham. I think Nicole realizes that she's finally got the upper hand and she's going to use it.
    Indeed. He's learning or will learn that claiming another man's child as his carries it's own peril. If Nicole is smart she'll use the information for all it's worth.

I'm convinced mr. moviemaker has this info as well. Maybe he's been talking to Nic, proposing she kill two birds with one stone?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    I'm loving it for sure...I turned off all the lights this afternoon and watched the thunder storm. I've been in DC for a few weeks, but today was a fabulous afternoon to sit and watch the window!
    Welcome! I am just over the bridge in VA but work downtown. So now its been moved up to a tornado watch! Have you been past the Scientology Center yet? Weird!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cherrypye
    I walked past the Scientology Center here in DC last night and they kindly offered me a free stress test. It took everything in my power not to have the Tom Cruise conversation with them. LOL

Ooops - I just read this! Beautiful building, isn't it.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Silver Member

Tom Cruise is an idiot and I do not blame her. His actions shows who has the controlling problems but she better get more security. Scientology church is crazy.

I wonder was OT Level Isabella and Conner are by now???
    vaya con dios

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I was about to say the same thing. I think Nicole is aware the Co$ is losing it's power, and she can fully take on Tom. If he threatens to expose her as a cheat who was carrying another man's child, she can counter expose him as sterile, the whole Suri debacle, fake marriages, contracts, his control freak ways etc. He'd totally back down. Even if he exposed her as a lesbian like many of the blinds suggest, he's treading dodgy water with his own gay rumours, naked gay mud wrestling, not wanting sex etc. He'd be a laughing stock - something his fragile ego would not be able to cope with. I think the only thing that might have stopped Nicole in the past is avoiding bringing someone else in the whole sorry mess. If the rumours are to be believe she could have been pregnant by Ewan McGregor or Russell Crowe but that would perhaps ruin their own marriages too. I think she's definitely holding most of the cards at moment and needs to call GMD's bluff.

A*O

He's already a laughing stock. Does anyone take him seriously any more? He's also boxoffice poison now with that "Valkyrie" movie release being postponed and postponed for all kinds of lame reasons when the truth is it's going to BOMB like a bomby thing because TC has zero credibility any more. All Nic has to do is sit back and watch the trainwreck.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Here's a thought: how about not putting them in any religion and let them sort it out for themselves.
    Exactly.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    I was about to say the same thing. I think Nicole is aware the Co$ is losing it's power, and she can fully take on Tom. If he threatens to expose her as a cheat who was carrying another man's child, she can counter expose him as sterile, the whole Suri debacle, fake marriages, contracts, his control freak ways etc. He'd totally back down. Even if he exposed her as a lesbian like many of the blinds suggest, he's treading dodgy water with his own gay rumours, naked gay mud wrestling, not wanting sex etc. He'd be a laughing stock - something his fragile ego would not be able to cope with. I think the only thing that might have stopped Nicole in the past is avoiding bringing someone else in the whole sorry mess. If the rumours are to be believe she could have been pregnant by Ewan McGregor or Russell Crowe but that would perhaps ruin their own marriages too. I think she's definitely holding most of the cards at moment and needs to call GMD's bluff.
    I don't know about Ewan, but Russell wasn't married at the time. His wife is well aware of his relationship with Nicole, or she has a pretty good idea, as Nicole was disinvited to their wedding in 2003. I would hope either Russell or Ewan would be understanding of Nicole's plight and would agree after discussion to having it all come out, for the sake of her children. But I really don't think it was Russell, as he is as we speak renting a home from TinyTom.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I don't know about Ewan, but Russell wasn't married at the time. His wife is well aware of his relationship with Nicole, or she has a pretty good idea, as Nicole was disinvited to their wedding in 2003. I would hope either Russell or Ewan would be understanding of Nicole's plight and would agree after discussion to having it all come out, for the sake of her children. But I really don't think it was Russell, as he is as we speak renting a home from TinyTom.
    She was disinvited to the wedding?I bet the day Russell had some 'splainin to do was fun!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I will believe it when I see it. And that goes for both the suicide watch and for her fighting for her kids.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    She was disinvited to the wedding?I bet the day Russell had some 'splainin to do was fun!
    Yup. Cineman.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I bet Russell's phone call to Nicole was awkward. "Hi, um, listen, uhhh, we changed the wedding date, and uhh, you'll be the first to know when we're getting married, I umm, I promise. hehe"

*I noticed that his wife didn't mind inviting Meg Ryan. Why any woman would go to her ex-lover's wedding is beyond me.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I will believe it when I see it. And that goes for both the suicide watch and for her fighting for her kids.

Sweetie, I am not serious about a real suicide watch! What I mean is now that she is finally standing up to the Scientologists, she will need protection from them - thus she should be on "suicide" watch - it seems that several people who have stood up to scientology in the past are suddenly found dead and its always ruled "suicide" - though the individual showed no suicidal tendancies. I worry for Nicole, and think she too, should be put on suicide watch (in other words, protected from the Co$).

Sorry for the confustion!

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information