Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Kidman may soon be placed on "suicide" watch

Isnt it sad that for all of Toms work and achievements he is going to be remembered as a lunatic maniacal religious zealot.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    Isnt it sad that for all of Toms work and achievements he is going to be remembered as a lunatic maniacal religious zealot.
    I agree, but then stardom seems to go to the heads of quite a few people. A few of them have turned out wacky.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

You know, I used to judge Nicole Kidman for the lack of participation she had in Conner and Isabella's life. But it just dawned on me...likely those children want nothing to do with her.

Those children have been raised in a cult, brainwashed to believe that their religion is the only way to live. When their mother walked away from it, they were likely taught to resent her for it. They probably view it as a personal betrayal, seeing as how brainwashed they have been to believe that they are on the only right path.

I was raised in a cultish religion and when one parent left the religion, the children would cling even tighter to the parent that continued to practice. We were taught that people that left were subversive and dangerous, so many children choose to have nothing to do with their non-Jehovah's Witness parent.

Cults break up families all the time; I find it highly likely that Nicole's relationship with her children is merely a victim of the cult mentality.

^^And I can only imagine the type of garbage the gay midget put in their heads. And I'm sure the CoS treats these kids like royalty and make them feel really special. I can see how Nicole's getting out of it would be viewed as desertion on their part.

Off topic, neighbor - are you loving this rain?

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why would she commit suicide with the blessing of an infant upon her?? This article doesnt make sense.

She IS pregnant, isnt she??

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    Why would she commit suicide with the blessing of an infant upon her?? This article doesnt make sense.

She IS pregnant, isnt she??
    Yes

But accidents, mysterious disappearances and suicides suddenly happen when you mess with the COS.
    ssabmud

A*O

The kids have been raised as Co$ from the cradle and are homeschooled by Co$bots so they are already completely brainwashed. I have no doubt they have been 'turned' against their mother, especially as she never jumped on the Co$ crazy train and is therefore 'the enemy'. She probably does see them more than we know and chooses to be discreet about it (good on her) but it must break her heart to see them being sucked under.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I hope she finally decides she's had enough and takes his sorry ass to court for custody of those kids. If I remember correctly, Tom's pawned them off to his sister while he, Suri, and Katie live together as a happy bio-family. The way he blatantly favors Suri is disgusting and I think it looks like Nicole is fed up with it. If those kids aren't even living with him, there's absolutely no reason for him to be the primary custodian.

I think they were the only reason she put up with his manipulation for as long as she did, and now that Tom's treating them like second class citizens in their own family AND Co$ is rapidly losing credibility and being exposed as the dangerous cult that it is, she's not as submissive to their threats and she's going to tolerate it any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    ^^And I can only imagine the type of garbage the gay midget put in their heads. And I'm sure the CoS treats these kids like royalty and make them feel really special. I can see how Nicole's getting out of it would be viewed as desertion on their part.

Off topic, neighbor - are you loving this rain?
    I'm loving it for sure...I turned off all the lights this afternoon and watched the thunder storm. I've been in DC for a few weeks, but today was a fabulous afternoon to sit and watch the window!

I doubt that she cares what religion they are as long as it's not Co$. She is hardly a church attending Catholic. I think this is just an excuse to getthem out.
    The poor kids don't even live with Tom. Good luck to her - I hope she wins this one.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Mr. Moviestar/Mr. Moviemaker BI. It sure sounds like it. TBH, I don't think Nicole sees her adoptive kids too much, because she isn't allowed. They've probably turned against her because she isn't a scientologist. I hope she's able to save her kids before it's too late, no matter what bad press she might receive.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I walked past the Scientology Center here in DC last night and they kindly offered me a free stress test. It took everything in my power not to have the Tom Cruise conversation with them. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I hope she finally decides she's had enough and takes his sorry ass to court for custody of those kids. If I remember correctly, Tom's pawned them off to his sister while he, Suri, and Katie live together as a happy bio-family. The way he blatantly favors Suri is disgusting and I think it looks like Nicole is fed up with it. If those kids aren't even living with him, there's absolutely no reason for him to be the primary custodian.

I think they were the only reason she put up with his manipulation for as long as she did, and now that Tom's treating them like second class citizens in their own family AND Co$ is rapidly losing credibility and being exposed as the dangerous cult that it is, she's not as submissive to their threats and she's going to tolerate it any longer.
    You are right. I do believe I read somewhere that Isabella and Connor stay with Tom's sister (the one with the hideous teeth).

I mean where do those kids fit in? Katie, who is much alike a child herself, fawns all over Suri with that 5ft egomaniac midget by her side.
    Those children are never with their mother and rarely seen out on those outings that Suri is so frequently out on. To top it all off they're adopted children too which may be a bit confusing - they must wonder at time who their biological parents are ... I just wonder how they cope with all that crazy around them.
    ssabmud

I've always just assumed she didn't see them because, as most of you have already said, cults make you cut ties with anyone who is not a part of it. Co$ has a policy called disconnection, and even a term for someone who is not a part of Co$, an "SP" or Suppressive Person.

I was wondering if maybe she is now feeling more confident that Co$ is being exposed. There is no doubt in my mind that those children are absolutely brainwashed and want nothing to do with Nicole.

I really hope the Co$ dissipates. It's a greedy, horrific CULT.

Oh and Nicole may have not said anything for years because she knows about their "Fair Game" policy. Who knows what they've threatened her with. Possibly throwing her children into the "RPF" or something like that "Rehabilitation Program Force?), where they work children and adults like slaves, in terrible conditions, until they completely break, mentally, and physically. SICK shit.
    Last edited by ByRDi; April 20th, 2008 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I think she sees them as often as she is able under the custody agreement. The difference between her and Tom is that she keeps her visits with them private and doesn't trot them out for photo ops, unlike Tom, who loves to use their soccer games as a public forum to suck the face off his zombie bride.
    Exactly what I was going to say but I don't think she sees them all that much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information