Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Nicole Kidman Makes Rare Comment About Her Children With Tom Cruise

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

*side eyes all you fish eaters*

I made him brush his teeth before he got a kiss last night because I knew he'd had a seafood sushi selection at lunchtime.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Serve with vodka followed by sex and you've got a complete and nutritious thread.
    hold the cilantro on my order, please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Ugh, I just dry heaved. Hot canned tuna gets me every time. My husband adores Tuna Helper. :vomits:
    that big stupid hand needs to lose the thumb over that tuna helper shit! SO gross! I canNOT do the hot tuna ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And you married him? *shudder* mine likes hot tuna on pizza..... What is it with them?
    well, it sounds like they are both disgusting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    Canned tuna should only be eaten by cats. Although I did know someone who ate canned tuna everyday to stay thin. Tuna, crackers, and lemon for lunch.
    hmmm... lemon, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I love tuna salad sandwiches, the best part is to add a layer of potato chips between the tuna and the bread!
    lays plain potato chips?
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I know but it is soooooo tasty! I do weird shit with my tuna salad; I do a mix of diced celery, onion, apple, and olives, minimal mayo. In fact I'm making some tonight!
    oh honey... you lost me at "celery". I'd rather eat cilantro than celery! vile weed! I like my tuna with mayo, a little mustard, onion, dill pickle relish, eggs, salt & pepper.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll make some tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I grew up with my Italian side of the family making tuna pizza. It's good. We make it with red sauce, tuna, sliced black olives, and mozzarella.
    *vomits*
    It was a trade off as I love Spam and Scrapple. Oh and black and white pudding. Tho he eats the Puerto Rican version- Morcilla which is so gross.

I like tuna with mashed avocado rather than mayo. I had a sitter that made the most delicious tuna fish. Don't know what she put in it but it ruined me for any other.
    a. black and white pudding? damn you! and damn google too!
    b. that avocado idea is super yumm sounding.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    hold the cilantro on my order, please!

that big stupid hand needs to lose the thumb over that tuna helper shit! SO gross! I canNOT do the hot tuna ...

well, it sounds like they are both disgusting!

hmmm... lemon, eh?

lays plain potato chips?

oh honey... you lost me at "celery". I'd rather eat cilantro than celery! vile weed! I like my tuna with mayo, a little mustard, onion, dill pickle relish, eggs, salt & pepper.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I think I'll make some tonight.

*vomits*

a. black and white pudding? damn you! and damn google too!
    b. that avocado idea is super yumm sounding.
    Mmm now I want a big Irish breakfast.

I'm a fan off all things avocado. I usually buy the Aldi brand spicy guacamole and use that for the tuna fish.
    MohandasKGanja and Novice like this.

Tuna with chopped sweet onion, relish, and mayo is the best. On white bread with crushed PLAIN potato chips. That's my lunch today. thanks for help!
    JazzyGirl likes this.

Mmm now I want a big Irish breakfast.

I'm a fan off all things avocado. I usually buy the Aldi brand spicy guacamole and use that for the tuna fish.
    My HEB makes batches of spicy fresh avocado all day, every day... i love it SO much! Also their orange juice is unfuckingbeatable!
    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Tuna with chopped sweet onion, relish, and mayo is the best. On white bread with crushed PLAIN potato chips. That's my lunch today. thanks for help!
    I am so jelly.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hit By Ban Bus!

So damn confuzzled...

To add to the tuna convo. Canned tuna is nasty, but I do have a stockpile of those Sunkist Tuna pouches. I love tuna salad croissants and tuna melts. Since it's now my kids' summer vacay, I make them ghetto tuna casserole for lunch at least two times a week (a box of mac and cheese, a couple pouches of tuna, some frozen peas, and crushed saltines as a topping). They love the shit amazingly enough, and ask for it by name "mom can we have some ghetto tuna casserole for lunch".
    sluce likes this.

that might get you a one-way ticket on the bus bound for hell. my kid would move out if I tried to feed him that!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Yes Mel, lemon. An appetite suppressant trick. Put it on everything, have it with hot or cold water, chew on slices. NOT that I recommend it, but I am aware of all of these absurd things crazy bitches will do to stay ultra thin. Cinnamon works too; it stabilizes blood sugar and leaves you satiated for longer. I used to drink hot water with lemon and cinnamon throughout the day, it keeps you full.
    Novice likes this.

*runs away screaming*
    AND YOU KEEP ON RUNNING! *puts caper in slingshot and targets Rusalka*
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Doritos. Put crushed Doritos in between your tuna and white bread. Potato chips? Pfffftttt. Amateurs.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I like my tuna salad with diced up dill pickles, maybe some hard boiled egg, little mayo, pickle juice, and bit of mustard, sometimes diced apple or raisins, sometimes lettuce and tomato. So many options!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

i used to make tuna salad with chopped hard-boiled egg and curry powder. now, i just include chopped apple.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Doritos. Put crushed Doritos in between your tuna and white bread. Potato chips? Pfffftttt. Amateurs.
    Cheese doritos on a sesame bagel with cream cheese. MMMM
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Ewww. I don't think I've ever seen such a pleasant thread take such an ugly turn.

ok..I'm sure I have, at least a few times.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yes Mel, lemon. An appetite suppressant trick. Put it on everything, have it with hot or cold water, chew on slices. NOT that I recommend it, but I am aware of all of these absurd things crazy bitches will do to stay ultra thin. Cinnamon works too; it stabilizes blood sugar and leaves you satiated for longer. I used to drink hot water with lemon and cinnamon throughout the day, it keeps you full.
    *takes notes* I wouldn't ever do anything whacky like swallow oj soaked cotton balls, but I can throw some lemon and cinnamon in water.

This hot canned tuna convo is a short step away from waxing poetic about deviled ham, spam, and potted meat.
    Novice likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information