Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

So now hubby wants to know why I bought so much cheese when we're about to leave the country. He didn't complain about me making him a breakfast grilled cheese with gouda and boursin though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Only on GossipRocks could a story about Nicole Eggert driving an ice cream truck end up at 5-plus pages.
    Belt Up, JazzyGirl, rollo and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post
    Baked brie topped with cherries, walnuts, rosemary and honey. Baked in a pastry shell = perfection.
    That sounds great. We make a paste of maple syrup, brown sugar, walnuts and dried cranberries, dump it on top of the cheese then bake until the cheese is warmed thru and a bit runny. Serve with crackers or French baguette...oh my word. Your version sounds delish.

Baked feta. OMG. We discovered this by accident when we went to a Greek restaurant and I had a vague recollection of once eating some kind of baked cheese so when they brought out the feta I asked if they could put it in the oven for a bit. It was unbelievable and now it's an option on their menu.

And also, isn't it about time the thread was changed to "A couple of posts about Nicole Eggert and ice cream then 5+ pages of cheese chat"?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Cheese chat! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Baked feta. OMG. We discovered this by accident when we went to a Greek restaurant and I had a vague recollection of once eating some kind of baked cheese so when they brought out the feta I asked if they could put it in the oven for a bit. It was unbelievable and now it's an option on their menu.

And also, isn't it about time the thread was changed to "A couple of posts about Nicole Eggert and ice cream then 5+ pages of cheese chat"?
    Bake it until its a dip consistency like I do with camembert, or just bake it on top of bread like a grilled cheese?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thanks to you I went out with my boyfriend and had Cheese Fondue. Three. One with bacon. I can't move anymore but it was so delicious!
    chartreuse and spinmonkey like this.
    -

Lol, I made macaroni and cheese last night because of this thread.
    chartreuse, czb and spinmonkey like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Bake it until its a dip consistency like I do with camembert, or just bake it on top of bread like a grilled cheese?
    No they just baked a block of feta in an oven (I assume) and served it to us in a little white baking dish with olive oil and mint or whatever other herbs go with feta in Greece. It was an odd consistency - half crumbly, half gooey and totally awesome.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I just had a huge hunk of aged cheddar. I am desperately craving ALL THE CHEESE! now, though. Brie sounds good right now, and it's normally not even one of my favorites. I need to make a trip to the cheese shop this weekend for some aged Gouda, Comte and Cotswold.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Cheese chat!
    Ohhhhh....there could not be a more perfect phrase! I love few foodie things more than I love cheese. I live very close to a very popular cheese market (more than cheese, but I refuse to admit it) and I would honestly be embarrassed to say that I frequent this place for anything other than their cheese, but there it is. I have ignored dates, forgotten baaaaaaaaaad dates, and raised my son on this cheese shops offerings. It reminds me of when I was in Vevey Switzerland. So good!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    No they just baked a block of feta in an oven (I assume) and served it to us in a little white baking dish with olive oil and mint or whatever other herbs go with feta in Greece. It was an odd consistency - half crumbly, half gooey and totally awesome.
    Yum. There is a restaurant in a city I travel to that serves something similar, and it is all kinds of tasty.

I had to force myself not to make a big-ass grilled cheese tonight - I had a big lunch and knew it would be a bad idea.
    InigoMontoya and spinmonkey like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I actually had cheese toast for breakfast. It was good stuff.
    spinmonkey likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I thought of all you cheese loving freaks as I was defending the cheese from marauding cats as I made his packed lunch this morning. Still wasn't tempted to have any though. And what is it with cats and cheese? They go even crazier when I'm making cheese sandwiches than when I'm making them with meat.
    InigoMontoya likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information