Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

I thought the Comdedy Store had closed! Cheese alert - got some excellent blue cheese to go along with my Cava tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I thought the Comdedy Store had closed! Cheese alert - got some excellent blue cheese to go along with my Cava tonight.
    Still up and running! Saw Paulie there one time. He was actually quite funny. It was December right before Xmas and there was an office party there and he heckled this drunk woman from the office party sooo hard. It was classic.

https://www.thecomedystore.com/la-jolla/
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebri...cid=spartanntp

Charles in charge star Alexander Polinsky accuses Scott Baio of sexual abuse.
    When I said "finally" in another thread people misconstrued it as victim blaming, but I mean the same thing here. Everyone knew this. I can't wait for Kirk Cameron to get busted next.

Default Scot Baio D.A. Rejects Case

6/19/2018 2:04 PM PDT

Scott Baio is in the clear, because the L.A. County District Attorney has rejected Nicole Eggert's sexual molestation claims against him.

The D.A. cites the statute of limitations as the reason for the rejection. As TMZ reported, Eggert claimed Baio repeatedly molested her between ages 14 and 17. Baio called BS and said he only had sex with Eggert once ... when she was 18.

Under current California law there's no statute of limitations if an adult sexually assaults a minor, but when the alleged assaults occurred in the '80s, the statute of limitations was 3 years, which means it has long since run out.

As we previously reported, sources familiar with the case called it "potentially prosecutable" were it not for the statute of limitations.

D.A. Rejects Scott Baio Case | TMZ.com

In any case, I'm glad California did away with the statute of limitation on molestation and I wish the rest of the country would follow suit. As is obvious from the #metoo movement, it sometimes takes years to get up the courage to say something.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I am thankful his creepy ass was at least but on full blast. Good luck getting cast on another family friendly tv show Chachi. Better start selling Amway to pay the bills.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Someone get the whomp whomp horns out cuz Chachi Has gone to the press again and the police to say Nicole Eggert is harassing him. This clown also held a press conference today in Los Angeles. JFC.

By ANDREA PARK CBS NEWS August 2, 2018, 4:57 PM
    Scott Baio says accuser Nicole Eggert is harassing him

Scott Baio is turning the tables and claiming that Nicole Eggert, his former "Charles in Charge" co-star who accused him of sexual abuse, is harassing him. In a statement on Thursday, Baio said Eggert has been harassing him and his family via text messages and tweets, and that he and his wife have contacted Los Angeles Police. Baio spoke out against Eggert during a press conference on Thursday with his wife and spokesperson.
    The actor claimed that Eggert started a campaign "to harm not just me, but my family, my friends and anyone who opposes her."
    "She calls me a rapist and a child molester almost daily to every and any audience she can find," he said. "For months, we have proven her story to be 100 percent false by showing one inconsistency after another, but it has not been enough to stop her. If anything, it made her angrier."

Baio claimed that Eggert has recently focused her energy on attacking his wife, saying, "She has added to her campaign my wife whom she smears relentlessly, including calling her brain tumors imaginary, the foundation she operates a sham and the deadly disease it supports a fake. She has the nerve to attack my child, whom she publicly warns to be careful around me."
    Eggert went public with her accusation against Baio in a TV interview in January, claiming that he first molested her when she was 14 and they had sexual intercourse when she was 17 and he was in his late 20s. (The age of consent in California is 18.)
    Baio and his spokesperson said Thursday that the actor has taken five different polygraph tests during which Baio said he did not have sexual contact with Eggert before she was 18, denied threatening her over keeping the alleged sexual contact a secret, and denied exposing himself to actor Alexander Polinsky — another former co-star who has accused him of mistreatment. Baio and his spokesperson said the actor passed the polygraph tests.
    The actor also claimed that a former friend of Eggert's told him that she has been obsessed with him since they co-starred on "Charles in Charge."
    When asked why he was filing a police report, Baio said, "Because there's no other recourse for me. There's nothing legal for me to do. There's nothing protecting somebody that's falsely accused ... The person doing the accusing is all sympathetic and the person being accused is the devil and that's how it goes and that shouldn't be allowed." He also said that the press conference was only about Eggert, and not other #MeToo accusers.
    Eggert filed a police report against Baio in February, claiming that he sexually assaulted her while she was a teenager working with him on the 1980s sitcom. In June, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office decided not to file charges, saying that the statute of limitations had expired.
    Alexander Polinsky, another child actor on the show, has alleged that Baio harassed and mentally tortured him.
    Baio has denied all the allegations and said that he and Eggert were in a consensual relationship when she was of legal age.

© 2018 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Here are the pics from his press conference. Dude actually looks and acts like his buddy Dump here with this lame circus. When I was driving into work tonight the news on the radio was playing excerpts from today and I thought it was a joke.

I will say this. Scott sure has a type since his wife looks almost identical to Eggert.

+8

At a press conference Thursday actor Scott Baio revealed he's taken five polygraph tests to prove he is telling the truth about not assaulting former Charles in Charge costar Nicole Eggert. Earlier this year Eggert accused the 57-year-old of molesting her in the 80s, but the Los Angeles DA dismissed the case in June because the statute of limitations has passed

+8

+8

Baio's wife of more than a decade Renee Sloan stood by his side as he addressed reporters. The 57-year-old actor claims Eggert has been harassing his family in recent weeks

I have taken five separate polygraph tests given by two highly renowned examiners' Baio announced at the conference in Woodland Hills.

In each test he was asked the same set of questions five times:

• 'Did you have any kind of sexual contact with Nicole Eggert before she turned 18 years old?'
    • 'Did you put your finger in Nicole Eggert's vagina before she was 18 years old?'
    • 'Have you ever threatened Nicole Eggert that she needed to keep your alleged sexual contact with her a secret?'
    • 'Have you ever exposed for genitals to Alexander Polinsky?'

Baio answered 'No' to each of the questions and the tests returned results of 'no deception' in each, according to a report from The Blast.
    Polygraph testing is viewed as controversial in the legal community, with results rarely being deemed admissible in courts of law due to suspect reliability.

This week Baio filed a police report claiming that Eggert had been harassing him and his family.
    His wife of more than a decade, Renee Sloan, stood by as he addressed the media Thursday, saying: 'I went to the police because I want this to end. It’s over.'
    Baio said he had turned over all threatening correspondence to investigators, and said he didn't want his allegation that his accuser is lying 'to be interpreted as an indictment of anyone except Nicole Eggert and her co-conspirators.

Scott Baio states that FIVE polygraph tests prove that he never molested co-star Nicole Eggert | Daily Mail Online
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Wow, I wonder who is trying to look like who?

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread Information