Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

That's the first thing I think of when I hear anything about her. She was on a show called "skating with celebrities" and partnered with Lloyd Eisler, a Canadian pairs skater. He left his wife for her. She was either pregnant or had just given birth to their 2nd child. Later there was an incident where Kristy was arrested for assaulting the ex-wife. He and Kristy are apparently still married and have a kid together.

Skating Scandal: Lloyd & Kristy's Affair

zach lipp/admedia

PEOPLE STAFF February 23, 2006 08:10 AM

Last spring, Skating with Celebrities star Lloyd Eisler and his wife, Marcia, were happily anticipating the arrival of their second child, with observers describing them as “such a great couple.”
    That was then. Now Eisler, the former World Champion pairs skater, is with Kristy Swanson, the actress he partnered with on FOX’s Skating with Celebrities.

As reported in PEOPLE’s new issue, the 42-year-old Eisler – currently separated from the mother of his two children (Seth, 10 weeks, and older brother Ethan, 21 months) – is now openly dating the former Playboy playmate, 36, best known for starring in the 1992 film Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Says their Skating competitor Bruce Jenner, who saw them at a recent press event: “They seem to be very happy.”

According to one source on the set of the show (which premiered in January but taped in the fall), the pair’s away-from-the-rink relationship was an open secret: “Everyone knew there was something going on. It was obvious they were together.”

Well, not to everyone. “I just noticed that they got really good (at skating),” Jenner tells PEOPLE. “I never knew anything until I saw it on the news.”

As for Marcia, 31, who visited the L.A. set last fall, she “felt a vibe that things weren’t normal,” says a friend of Eisler’s. Still, Marcia’s suspicions weren’t confirmed until, she claimed, Swanson forwarded her an e-mail that Eisler had sent her. (Neither Swanson nor Eisler will comment on either the e-mail or their relationship except to say that Eisler’s marriage was over before he started seeing Swanson.)

Marcia confronted her husband, and on Nov. 5, Eisler moved out of his and Marcia’s home in tiny Bath, Ont. (population 1,000), to an apartment in Kingston, 15 miles away. “We became officially separated Nov. 30,” says Marcia, who gave birth to Seth two weeks later.

Although the couple have yet to get a divorce, she’s already gone back to her maiden name, Marcia O’Brien, and she’s also changed the children’s last names to hers.

<em>Skating</em> Scandal: Lloyd & Kristy&#39;s Affair | PEOPLE.com

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Anyone have a link to her twitter? I have a few things to say to her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow, leaving your wife who is weeks away from delivering your baby is ballsy and also reeks of childish asshole. I'm not on twitter but I hope some people are raking her over the coals.
    Kittylady likes this.

Shut up, Kristy Swanson.

She sent a bunch of nudes of herself to now-retired NHLer Mike Modano when he was engaged. #CrazyMaker? Yeah, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    Shut up, Kristy Swanson.

She sent a bunch of nudes of herself to now-retired NHLer Mike Modano when he was engaged. #CrazyMaker? Yeah, ok.
    Ugh, for real? What a cunt.
    Kittylady likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Urgh! I went and looked at her Twitter. Among all the Trump loving bullshit there's also puke-worthy video clips of her and Eisler celebrating their anniversary, all peppered with #loveofmylife hashtags. This bitch is like the Proto-Leann Rimes.
    teforde23 and weathered1 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

At least Leann Rimes isn't attacking people for coming out with their #metoo stories. This crazy bitch needs to slide back under the rocks she has been under since this scandal died down.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Urgh! I went and looked at her Twitter. Among all the Trump loving bullshit there's also puke-worthy video clips of her and Eisler celebrating their anniversary, all peppered with #loveofmylife hashtags. This bitch is like the Proto-Leann Rimes.
    I checked it out too. Thank God she has only like 30000 followers.
    Kittylady likes this.

Well, he said she should file a police report....so here ya go Chachi

Nicole Eggert Files LAPD Report Against Scott Baio Over Sexual Assault

by Dawn C. Chmielewski
    and Dominic Patten
    February 7, 2018 10:37am

AP

Nicole Eggert met yesterday with Los Angeles Police detectives to discuss allegations of sexual abuse by her former Charles in Charge co-star, Scott Baio, the actress’ attorney confirms today. And more may be coming.

Eggert and her manager, David Weintraub, say down with two detectives from the sexual abuse unit for more than an hour Tuesday and gave her account of abuse, lawyer Lisa Bloom said in a statement furnished to Deadline. A witness also told detectives about inappropriate touching that he said he witnessed, Bloom added.

“We appreciate the Los Angeles police detectives’ interest in this case, and we will fully cooperate with their investigation,” Bloom said in the statement. “Many have reached out to Nicole and me to say that they witnessed inappropriate behavior from Scott Baio when Nicole was underage. We provided a list of those names to the police.”

While the LAPD would not officially comment on the meeting with Eggert and her attorney, law enforcement sources tell Deadline that the interview was “comprehensive” and “very useful.”

Eggert used Twitter to publicly accuse Baio of sexually assaulting her when she was a minor working on the 1980s sitcom. Baio was in his mid-20s at the time while the actress was in her teens. She provided more details in a Jan. 30 interview with Megyn Kelly, saying she was 14 when the alleged abuse began.

Baio has vehemently denied the claims, saying he and Eggert had consensual sex when she 18 or older.

The actress alluded to her meeting with LAPD in a post on social media.

Nicole Eggert
    @NicoleEggert
    Calling it a nite. Emotionally drained but an extremely productive day please tune in tomorrow to The Talk where the lovely ladies have invited me to share the latest updates. Sweet happy
    dreams #takemyhand@takemyhand19
    10:31 PM - Feb 6, 2018

Nicole Eggert Files Police Report Against Scott Baio | Deadline

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Good for her! I hope Scott is shitting himself right now.

Is there a statute of limitations for this?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Good for her! I hope Scott is shitting himself right now.

Is there a statute of limitations for this?
    No doubt he and his harridan wife are getting ready to claim its all a Liberal Lefty Conspiracy orchestrated by the Devil...

On a side note, can we please see Kirk Cameron tumble next?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Nicole Eggert claims she tried to commit suicide by throwing herself off an LA bridge after Scott Baio 'sexually abused her when she was 14'

• Former Baywatch actress has reportedly told police she was molested by Baio
    • She claims her Charles in Charge co-star molested her when she was just 14
    • They had consensual sexual relationship as adults, but had sex when she was 17
    • Baio has denied all claims, saying he is happy Eggert has brought it to authorities

By Gareth Davies For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 04:22 EST, 8 February 2018 | UPDATED: 09:36 EST, 8 February 2018

Nicole Eggert last night said she contemplated suicide as she came to terms with the alleged sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of Scott Baio.
    The former Baywatch actress has told police she was molested by her Charles in Charge co-star when she was just 14. She said the alleged abuse began in 1986 on the set of the television show she worked on with Baio, who was then 25, and occurred 'once a week' until she turned 16. At age 15, struggling to cope, she found herself on the edge of a bridge over the Los Angeles River convincing herself not to jump, she told Entertainment Tonight. Eggert said the pair later had consensual sex when she was 17, but Baio insists she was 18 at the time. He has denied any wrongdoing.

Nicole Eggert told Entertainment Tonight she contemplated suicide as she came to terms with the alleged sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of Scott Baio.

Allegation: The actress claimed she was just 14 when Scott Baio, then 25, made sexual advances on her (Baio and Eggert above on the show Charles in Charge)

In an interview with ET Online's Kevin Frazier, Eggert opened up about what she described as her first sexual experience. She said: 'For so long I hid it because I thought because I didn't fight back, and because he wasn't holding me down, that it made it OK - that I was to blame as well. 'In those days I had moments of being so hurt and so upset, and even thoughts of ending my life.'

Eggert recalled standing on the bridge in Studio City, looking down and crying. I'm sobbing and I looked at it,' she said, 'And I said to myself, "It's not a legit bridge, you're not going to die, you're going to break a lot of bones and you're not even going to kill yourself. Get home."' A spokesman for Baio told ET the actor was glad Eggert had gone to the police over the claims, because it will give him a chance to clear his name.

The representative said the actress had made 'ever-changing' amendments to her story, which Baio claims is 'false and baseless'. Brian Glicklich, a spokesman for Baio, said: 'We are genuinely appalled that Nicole Eggert continues to treat the police and the district attorney as though they are part of her personal publicity campaign.' Eggert was interviewed by the LAPD's Sexual Assault Section on Tuesday morning with her attorney, Lisa Bloom, present, TMZ reports. Actor Alexander Polinsky apparently was present at the meeting and said he witnessed some of the abuse. A further list of witnesses was also provided.

A representative for Baio told TMZ: 'We've been demanding since last year that Nicole Eggert bring her story to the authorities. It's good that she finally has, even if it's part of publicity campaign. Perhaps she can explain to them her ever-changing story.' The news comes after Eggert told media last Friday that she had made an appointment with special units in Los Angeles to file a report. The actress was out in Los Angeles on Friday morning where she also revealed that she has received messages from 'five to six' on-set witnesses who could help corroborate her allegations. Eggert was also asked on Friday what it was like to get the support of Rose McGowan. The actress and director posted a tweet last Wednesday in which she applauded Eggert for coming forward and said: 'We hold you in our light.' Eggert was quick to point out however that McGowan was just one of many women in the industry who have been subjected to sexual assault, before giving an update in her own case. 'I woke up to messages from five or six more on-set witnesses,' said Eggert. When asked if she believed there might be other victims, Eggert said: 'I can't comment, but if there are I hope they have the courage to come forward and I will stand by them.' Eggert detailed the difficulty she has been having while she tries to come to terms with Baio's alleged molestation of her, which began when she was just 14, on an episode of The Dr Oz Show this week. It’s, you know...strange. It makes sense...to me it makes sense, but as I’m going through this process, I’ve never talked about this so much before, you know?' said Eggert of her emotional state during an interview with Dr. Oz on Wednesday.

Read more: Nicole Eggert 'contemplated suicide' over alleged abuse | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Whenever this post gets updated, I sadly hope to hear about some good cheese. I'm totally craving some Brie.
    greysfang and SHELLEE like this.

Scott Baio's other Charles in Charge co-star says he was physical & mentally abused by him:
    Charles in Charge&#39;s Alexander Polinsky Accuses Scott Baio of Physical Assault & Mental Abuse

New allegations against Scott Baio surfaced Wednesday from another one of his Charles in Charge costars: Alexander Polinsky.

Polinsky, 43, provided a statement to The Talk which was read out while Nicole Eggert was on the show to talk about her sexual abuse allegations against the actor.

Eggert said on the show that Polinsky, who played Adam Powell on Charles in Charge, went with her to file to the police station when she filed a report against Baio and Polinsky also made his own police report supporting her allegations.

In addition to supporting the actress’ claims, Polinsky alleged he was physically abused by Baio, 57.

His longtime friend and The Talk host Sara Gilbert became emotional reading his statement on his behalf, explaining, “He’s actually a dear friend of mine.”

“Working on the set of Charles in Charge from age 11 to 15 was no picnic, it was a toxic environment,” Polinsky said in the statement. “I witnessed Scott Baio acting inappropriately towards Nicole Eggert during my first year of working on the show. I walked in on them together behind the set. Nicole was on Scott’s lap and he did not appreciate my intrusion. He yelled at me and called me various homophobic slurs.”

© Unique Nicole/Getty; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic Alexander Polinsky (left) and Scott Baio

He continued, “Growing up on the show I received regular verbal attacks, mental abuse and I also suffered a physical assault at the hands of Scott Baio. There is no excuse for his behavior. It is abhorrent.”

PEOPLE has reached out to Baio’s representatives for comment on Polinsky’s claims but have yet to receive a response.

“Both Nicole and I were minors. We deserved safe passage to do our jobs and also be kids,” Polinsky added in his statement. “If we want to change the culture, we have to bring out the truth, take back control from the abusers and make them listen to the pain of their victims.”

He added, “For the sake of the next generation of young artists we must empower parents and social workers to heed the signals, ask the proper questions and protect children from monsters in the workplace. The cycle of abuse must stop. Even 30 years after the acts, they still matter.”

Gilbert asked Eggert how old she was when the alleged abuse began to take place, to which she responded, “14-years-old, 1986… and before I was 15-years-old, he had me at his home, in his car, in his garage and he penetrated my vagina with his finger. This is where it began and this continued almost on a weekly basis for years. Of course, the abuse progressed from there quite a bit although I remained a virgin until I was 17.”

Eggert claimed Baio began pursuing her “immediately, as soon as we first started shooting.”

He “started flirting with me,” she said. “I was young, I was supposed to be starting high school and, instead, I was started a TV show.”

Eggert’s attorney Lisa Bloom told The Hollywood Reporter in a statement Wednesday, “Yesterday Nicole Eggert and I met with two police detectives from the sexual assault unit at my law firm. Nicole answered all of their questions for over an hour and told her story of sexual abuse by Scott Baio when she was a minor.”

Eggert’s manager of 15 years David Weintraub added that the actress felt hopeful after her meeting with the detectives.

Nicole Eggert, Scott Baio posing for a picture: Nicole Eggert and Scott Baio© Stewart Cook/REX/Shutterstock; Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic Nicole Eggert and Scott Baio

“Nicole didn’t know what the statute of limitations was, but apparently the police are doing active investigations into a lot of these high-profile, older cases,” he told THR. “It’s been a very emotional and hard time for Nicole because her credibility and her truth has been questioned. She’s never had to defend what she’s saying so much. Meeting with the police was a groundbreaking moment because Alexander Polinsky also gave his statement. This is her truth.”

Eggert, 46, alleged via Twitter on Jan. 27 that Baio molested her beginning at age 14.

Baio has repeatedly denied Eggert’s claims, calling them “100 [percent] lies.”

“Why would I have a concern over something I didn’t do?” he said on Good Morning America. “Rather than take your case to social media, where people tend to beat up people like me, why not do it through the proper channels? You put up allegations like that, and it becomes like wildfire.”

Baio claimed that though he got along with Eggert, they were “never” alone together on the Charles in Charge set.

“I don’t know if you’ve ever been on a sitcom set, but on any given day — on every day, especially Charles in Charge, which was like a picnic every day, it was one of my favorite jobs I’ve ever done — there’s teachers, parents, family, crew, producers, my dad. So how any of this could have happened is absolutely impossible,” he said.

Elite Member

I was stupid and clicked on the comments section after I read an update about this story on yahoo. I don't know why I ever do that. The people who comment on there are horrible. They are so backward and mean spirited. It's awful. They think she's just trying to get famous again and latch onto the #metoo movement.

Thread Information