Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

Yep he was a grown ass man and could have and should have said no. Seduced my fat ass.
    tulip, greysfang, Trixie and 5 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Silver Member

Too bad Scott Baio doesn’t have a career or reputation to be ruined by these allegations.

What a clown. He showed up with his publicist for a GMA interview. He’s adamant about all this proof yet not ONE comment about his disgusting behavior at sleeping with a 17 year old you watched grow up. Creep.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

This idiot is trying to win this the Trump method. He's an idiot, he's going to be swamped with accusations now. Everyone knew he was a creeper.
    Mivvi21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    What a clown. He showed up with his publicist for a GMA interview. He’s adamant about all this proof yet not ONE comment about his disgusting behavior at sleeping with a 17 year old you watched grow up. Creep.
    Yeah, this guy is fucking clueless. "She aggressively sought ME out, she wanted me to be her first so she would be 'good for her boyfriend' " Seriously?? He sees no issue with that, all he's concerned about is "proving" that she was 18 when that happened? Forget that he was a 29 year old man at the time, with a girl who he had known since she was 12. He's acting like he did her a favor or something, he just gave her what she wanted. What a great guy.

As to denying any contact when she was a minor, he only talks about how that was logistically impossible on the set, not that it's something he would never pursue because she was a CHILD. He needs to STFU but I hope he keeps talking because he just keeps proving what an ass he is.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

He's disgusting.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

"She wanted me first so she could be good for her boyfriend."

"The heart wants what the heart wants."

Yeah, Woody's is catchier... but then he is a writer... mostly about nebishy old men making all their wet dreams come true with the beautiful young women who chose them because... well, because that's Woody's obsession. He's a certified creep and I believe every word out Dylan's mouth.

Which is in stark contrast to the bile out of Scott Baio's mouth. A Sandy Hook 'truther?' Fuck him. "Obama is either a Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer?" Oh, fuck you again, Baio, because, so fucking what if he is? Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? Again, I believe Nicole, and every nasty word out of Baio's mouth is the shovel digging his grave deeper and deeper.

Time's up, assholes.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; February 1st, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

What the fuck?! Did he really say that in his own defense? Are you fucking kidding me??

What a weirdo.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Yes, really. I had to play that part back twice, because I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
    Sunnygirl likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    . A Sandy Creek 'truther?' Fuck him.
    Sandy Hook.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Thank you, CFG - fixed it.

"She wanted me first so she could be good for her boyfriend."
    And a more appropriate response/reaction would have been "While I was flattered, I realized it was wrong for me, a 29 y.o. man to allow this to happen with a young 18 y.o. whom I had known and seen grow up since she was 12. She was like a little sister to me, so I said no".

Just another reason why he's disgusting. He's definitely in the category of Roy Moore who apparently thinks it's ok to be attracted to teenaged girls. Good thing they both have harpies for wives.

I don't even see Happy Days on his IMDB. I was wondering how long he has been in Hollywood and did he maybe get the Hollyweird treatment himself. In the search I Googled his IMDB starts at 1976 Bugsy Malone.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I don't even see Happy Days on his IMDB. I was wondering how long he has been in Hollywood and did he maybe get the Hollyweird treatment himself. In the search I Googled his IMDB starts at 1976 Bugsy Malone.
    With Jodie Foster starring opposite Baio. Weird film. I think it was a musical. And directed by the legendary Alan Parker ("Fame", "Midnight Express", "Pink Floyd: The Wall"). I'll never forget them interviewing Alan Parker and him revealing how smart Foster was. She came in to meet with him about the role. He gave her the script and basically they read through it together with her acting out the material. Then, he said, he would give her a couple of weeks to memorize the script and she replies, "No. I already know it." She had memorized it on her first pass.

Thread Information