Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

She also might lie in an interview because she doesn't want to say Baio had sex with her while she was underaged in a run of the mill interview. I believe her, and also would believe her if she said he did more. Fuck Scott Baio.

What reason would she have to lie about this? We all know that Scott is a douche. He probably thinks that because they didn't' have sex until she was 18 everything was fine. He doesn't see that any other form of sexual contact with a minor was wrong and could be seen and felt like molestation by the other party. She was 12 when the show started, he was 24. He was an adult attracted to and "messing around" with a teenager. Disgusting.
    Trixie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    What reason would she have to lie about this? We all know that Scott is a douche. He probably thinks that because they didn't' have sex until she was 18 everything was fine. He doesn't see that any other form of sexual contact with a minor was wrong and could be seen and felt like molestation by the other party. She was 12 when the show started, he was 24. He was an adult attracted to and "messing around" with a teenager. Disgusting.
    My point exactly. She was TWELVE. Heís a disgusting Roy Moore creep. All those holier than thou republicans are all perverts and molesters.

Scottís problems all started back in the 80ís when he started smoking weed....lol. Does anyone remember theses after school specials? I LOVED watching theses after school with my friends.

Waterslide, Mivvi21, Mrs P and 3 others like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

When you're a douchebag pussy hound it's less difficult to believe you've done the same shit to a 14 year old that you had no problem doing with an 18 year old.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I believed her already but when he busts out she seduced me, give me a fucking break dude.
    fgg, Mivvi21, Kittylady and 11 others like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

She was on Megyn Kelly's show this morning with her new lawyer, Lisa Bloom. She now says she was 17 when they had sex. The show was still filming at the time. And that her prior contradictory statements were because she wasn't ready to talk about what really happened. She was being bullied by Baio's lawyers and that's why she retained Bloom. She is weighing her options, and might just report it to the police since Baio keeps saying she should. Bloom says she could also file a civil suit since she was underage when it happened.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Nicole Eggert claims she was just FOURTEEN when Scott Baio, then 25, 'penetrated' her in his garage as she explains why she did not reveal Charles In Charge co-star 'sexually abused' her weekly for years

• Nicole Eggert spoke with Megyn Kelly on Tuesday about the alleged sexual abuse she suffered for two years while filming Charles in Charge
    • The actress claimed she was just 14 when Scott Baio, then 25, 'penetrated me with his finger'
    • Baio then sexually abused Eggert once a week for the next two years she claims, and then at the age of 17 she claims she had consensual sex with Baio, then 28
    • Eggert said she hid the truth because she was ashamed and concerned about the damage it might do to other people who worked on Charles in Charge
    • Baio has denied all of Eggert's allegations and stated that the two did not have sexual relations until she was at least 18

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 09:44 EST, 30 January 2018 | UPDATED: 11:12 EST, 30 January 2018

An emotional Nicole Eggert accused Scott Baio of sexually abusing her for years in an interview with Megyn Kelly on Tuesday. The actress said it all started when she was 14 back in 1986 on the set of Charles in Charge, the television show she worked on with Baio, who was then 25. 'He immediately took to me and befriended me and earned my trust. And then he started expressing his love for me. And talking about marriage in the future,' said Eggert, fighting back tears. 'And then I was still 14, before my 15th birthday, we were at his house in his car in his garage. And he reached over and he penetrated me with his finger. And that is when the sexual touching and abuse started after that.' She went on to claim that these incidents 'probably happened once a week' until she was 16, along with kissing and groping that she believes the pair's co-stars on the program saw at the time. Baio has firmly denied Eggert's allegations and said that the two did not engage in any sexual activity until she was of age. Eggert meanwhile said she hid the truth to protect others on the set of Charles in Charge and because she was ashamed about what happened for years.

'I had never experienced anything like that before either, so he was playing on not only my emotions but my hormones and all of those things,' said Eggert, now 46. 'And the issue with him is that he was our boss. And he was telling me, you know, 'You can't tell anybody, this is illegal, I'll go to jail. The show will be over. Everybody will be sued," you know? "You'll be out of a job, you'll ruin everybody's life.' Eggert then added: 'It's scary. It's intimidating, especially when you're that young.' As for the producers and other actors on set, Eggert said they had to be aware of the kissing and groping but she does not think they knew about the sexual abuse. 'There was a bit of like -- this person loves me. I trust this person. And that he cares about me and I'm safe,' said Eggert of her feelings for Baio at the time. 'And it wasn't until, you know, getting a little bit older that I started to realize this not -- this is not love.'

She said that the two did not have sexual intercourse until she was 17 and Baio was 28, and that she only told a few close friends at the time of the initial abuse. Baio disputes this as well and says Eggert was 18, which is the legal age of consent in the state. He provided proof of that in the form of an interview that Eggert did with The Dirty, in which she said that it was long after the show wrapped in 1990 when she and Bario had sex. Eggert explained why she had kept this a secret for so long, and why she stressed in the past that she had never had sexual contact with Baio until she was of age. 'But my truth is I wasn't ready to tell my story and for me it was protecting the show and protecting that whole legacy that nothing happened there,' Eggert told Kelly. That was my delusion and that was my cover-up always. And, you know, that's not the first time I covered it up. I always lied about it.' Now, Eggert wishes she could go back and tell her younger self to not be ashamed of what had happened, and let her know it was not her fault. 'Shame plays a weird part and a strong voice. You lie,' said Eggert. 'I didn't want anybody to look at me and think I was weak. I didn't think anybody to think, oh, victim. It's not until now that I see other people coming forward and how many women I talk to that this has happened to. It's more common than not, unfortunately.' Eggert said that her interactions and conversations with these women have also helped her realize her alleges assault is not 'gross or embarrassing.'

Kelly then asked Eggert to explain why if she had endured this abuse she agreed to go on Baio's reality show back in 2007, and giving the impression that the two were friends. 'Well, the reality show was about him having therapy for womanizing. That's what people don't understand. I went on there to call him out on some of the women he mistreated on our set,' said Eggert. 'That's what that appearance was about. So, you know, yeah, I appeared on it. But it wasn't a positive oh, let's go, you know, have ice cream. It was about the women.'
    She then was asked about why she denied underage relations with Baio while being interviewed by The Dirty.'I'm good at covering up. I got really good at it. Really good at bearing it and putting it away in a box and saying, no, that's not me. That didn't happen to me,' said Eggert.
    It was then revealed that Nik Richie, the founder of The Dirty who conducted that interview, had released a statement backing up Eggert's claim. Kelly read it on air, pointing out beforehand that the two do share a manager.

'I remember the day that Nicole Eggert did the interview, and she was distraught after the interview. She was an emotional wreck. She said it was much worse than she had described on air,' read the statement. 'She said, he molested as a child and I didn't know any better.'Kelly then asked Eggert: 'When you left that radio interview, is that true? Were you distraught? What are you feeling?'

Eggert responded by saying it was at that moment she realized she need to tell the truth and stop protecting other people, She later spoke about the first time she had intercourse with Baio, revealing: 'It was in my house, and in my spare bedroom and he laid down a towel and it happened there.' Baio had told a different story however in a video posted to Facebook over the weekend. 'I remember her calling me and asking me to come over and coming in my house one time, and seducing me,' said Baio. 'Any normal heterosexual, red-blooded American guy, the outcome would have been the same.'

That video was posted along with what Baio claims is evidence of Eggert's deception on his Facebook account, where he wrote: 'Nicole Eggert has been claiming I had sex with her before she was 18 at least since 2013. She is provably wrong, and because we have been telling her that since last year without results, our only conclusion is that she is deliberately lying.'

Baio's evidence consisted of highlighted dates meant to show that Eggert is lying based on the comments she made to The Dirty and a large number of legal letters demanding silence from Eggert and fellow Charles in Charge castmate Alex Polinsky. Polinsky said that he saw Baio acting affectionate with Eggert on set together on set in a tweet that was since deleted. He also said that he was abused on set, but not by Baio. 'I don’t know what else to put out there,' said Baio in his Facebook video. 'She’s my best friend in the world, then all of a sudden I’m the bogeyman. He then questioned why she would nto go to police if this really happened like she claims, and on Today Eggert revealed she just might be doing that, as she was joined by her lawyer Lisa Bloom.

Read more: Nicole Eggert says Scott Baio sexually abused her at 14 | Daily Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Ooh. This sounds even more true just from his reactions.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

From the Dr Oz show. I think this is what Scott was talking about in the FB video. The segment got pulled?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    My point exactly. She was TWELVE. He’s a disgusting Roy Moore creep. All those holier than thou republicans are all perverts and molesters.

Scott’s problems all started back in the 80’s when he started smoking weed....lol. Does anyone remember theses after school specials? I LOVED watching theses after school with my friends.

Ha, can't talk to girls made me laugh. I loved those after school specials and how cheesy they were. Oh snap, I brought back cheese to the thread.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

When I think of Baio, I think of a cheese that is really sour, leaves a bad after taste, and was never really in its prime. But is a favorite with crackers.

Fucker. I had not realized until today how significant the age difference was. Makes it even more disgusting.

According to IMDB, he's got a 10 year old daughter. I wonder how he would feel if some skeeve creeps on his daughter when she's 14?

God, I need a shower.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

The more they both speak, the more I believe her. She describes a very real situation- thinking she is in a healthy 'relationship' of sorts with him and being too young to realize how wrong it was.

I can totally see that. ^^ Hence my comment earlier that she may have participated (not legal consent of course) and it wasn't until she was older did she realize how fucked up it was and that he used her.
    dallison, Mrs P, Brah and 1 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

The more he talks the more he digs himself a hole. "She seduced me and I did what every red blooded heterosexual man would do"?? Fuck you, asshole. Even if what you say is true (and no I don't believe you), you're still scum. This is a girl you've known since she was a 12 year old CHILD and even if she was flirty and sexually precocious, she was a child and you were a grown man. Do you want a pat on the back because you (according to your bullshit story) waited until she was 18 to actually deflower her? Oh yeah, and she initiated it, so you were helpless to stop it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information