Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I disagree. She quite explicitly states he was fingering her at 14. They both probably thought she was old enough at the time, but shit like that tends to come back and haunt you at some point. I believe every word she is saying, that he molested her from 14-17 and then just dropped her.
    ^I agree with this.

I wonder if it was a case of her just not understanding at the time, BECAUSE FOURTEEN YEARS OLD, how wrong it was... that it wasn't normal. I believe her claims.
    They use her bringing it up in 2012 as some sort of 'proof' that she's lying, because it timed with her being in a new reality show. To me, however, it backs her up because she's kept the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by dallison View Post
    ^I agree with this.

I wonder if it was a case of her just not understanding at the time, BECAUSE FOURTEEN YEARS OLD, how wrong it was... that it wasn't normal. I believe her claims.
    They use her bringing it up in 2012 as some sort of 'proof' that she's lying, because it timed with her being in a new reality show. To me, however, it backs her up because she's kept the same story.
    I believe her too. Not unusual for abuse victims especially if the abuse started when they were a child to try and cover up or change the narrative because of embarrassment of being labeled as promiscuous or fear of retribution. Baio is a creep. He played a character of a male babysitter on his lame 80’s sitcom Charles in Charge then ended up molesting one of the kids he babysat on the show Can he not see the disgusting irony in that???

I listened to his stupid FB live video. His wife is barking orders at him during the video- it was crazy and bizarre.
    dallison and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I just watched the whole video. He makes some points. He has legal paperwork. Her own words in that interview with The Dirty. I don't know.
    Icepik likes this.

Do you guys remember what Scott Baio's nickname was?

^ Tiny pencil dick?
    sprynkles and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She may have also thought that because she liked him, even though she was only 14, that it was ok. That she was able to give consent.

Like I said, I believe her, mainly because no normal man would want to pursue any sort of sexual relationship with a girl he knew and worked with from the time she was 12 until she was 17/18. Unless he was roughly the same age.
    gas_chick and dallison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Tiny pencil dick?
    "The gateway to Hollywood"

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Do you guys remember what Scott Baio's nickname was?

Charles Is Charged?
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Do you guys remember this infamous thread? ?

Scott Baio lost his virginity to a sofa
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

I tried watching that video but didn't make it all the way through. He and his wife are fucknuts.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

^^Neither did I, a lot of his "documented proof" seems to be his cease and desist letters, which mean nothing. I can believe that Nicole may have made the "I lost my virginity to him, it was way after the show ended" because she was trying to convince herself nothing wrong had happened or didn't want to admit it. Perhaps everything going on with the #MeToo movement triggered something in her mind that made her want to tell her story...
    dallison likes this.

Could also be that she had a crush on him and fooled around with him. It's not legal consent but she wouldn't be the first 14 y/o to go to 3rd base.

And only now does she see it as disturbing.
    Last edited by CornFlakegrl; January 29th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
    czb, holly and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Jesus - if anyone deserves to be with a shrieking harpie, it's him. His wife is his karma.

I believe her.
    KrisNine and stella blue like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Scott Baio responds to Nicole Eggert?s sex allegations | Daily Mail Online

'She seduced me': Scott Baio, 57, posts bizarre Facebook Live video filmed by his wife denying he molested former co-star Nicole Eggert saying she was over 18 and the sex was consensual

• Scott Baio has hit back at accusations by Nicole Eggert that he molested her
    • Eggert tweeted on Saturday: 'Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep'
    • She then accused Baio of digitally penetrating her beginning at age 14.
    • Baio appeared in a Facebook Live video saying that her claims were false
    • He admitted to having sex with Eggert but that it happened when was she was 18

By Mary Kekatos For Dailymail.com

Scott Baio has responded to allegations that he molested his former co-star Nicole Eggert when she was 14 years old.
    Eggert had tweeted on Saturday that he assaulted her while they worked together on the show 'Charles in Charge'.
    'Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep,' she wrote.
    She then accused Baio of digitally penetrating her beginning at age 14.
    Baio issued a statement calling her claims were '100% lies', before appearing in a Facebook live video filmed by his wife.
    Video playing bottom right...

+7

+7

Scott Baio responded to allegations that he molested his former co-star Nicole Eggert when she was 14 years old in a Facebook Live video filmed by his wife (left and right)

Eggert had tweeted on Saturday, referring to a mention of the actor on Twitter, that he assaulted her while they worked together on the show 'Charles in Charge'

+7

Baio acknowledged that the pair did have sex, but claims it was consensual, and that Eggert would have been at least 18-years-old at the time of the encounter

+7

He played an audio recording of an interview Eggert gave to TheDirty.com, in which she described losing her virginity to Baio 'way after' 'Charles in Charge' was done (Baio, left, and Eggert on 'Charles in Charge')

The actor is coached by his wife - Renee Sloan, a stunt woman, as they show to the camera what they claim is evidence of Eggert's lie.
    Baio acknowledged that the pair did have sex, but claims it was consensual, and that Eggert would have been at least 18 years old at the time of the encounter.
    'I remember her calling me and asking me to come over and coming in my house one time, and seducing me,' Baio says in the video.
    'Any normal heterosexual, red-blooded American guy, the outcome would have been the same,' he said.

He played an audio recording of an interview Eggert gave to TheDirty.com, in which she described losing her virginity to Baio 'way after' 'Charles in Charge' was done.
    'It was years later,' Eggert can be heard saying.
    Baio argued in the video and in a tweet that because Eggert was born in 1972, and the show was completed in 1990, she would have no longer been a minor.
    The actor and his wife also reveal that his legal team had served Eggert with two cease-and-desist letters in November ahead of the video.
    Baio says that when Eggert's first claims against him came up, she was promoting her reality shows - but he kept his 'mouth shut' because they eventually go away.
    However, he said that she 'just won't let them go.'

Baio says that when Eggert's first claims against him came up, she was promoting her reality shows - but he kept his 'mouth shut' because they eventually go away (Pictured, Eggert in 2014, left, and in 2017, right)

+7

'If you have a claim, go to the police. There is a special unit there that handles this kind of stuff,' Baio said (Pictured, Baio at the Republican National Convention, July 2016)

+7

Baio also insisted he would not have had unsupervised access to Eggert while filming 'Charles In Charge' (Pictured, the cast of 'Charles in Charge' including Eggert, seated far right, and Baio, standing in red)

+7

Baio is pictured with his stuntwoman wife Renee Sloan at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 14, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California

'If you have a claim, go to the police. There is a special unit there that handles this kind of stuff,' Baio said
    'If you have a real claim, you go to the real people, not to social media where people like me get beat up,' he added.
    Baio also insisted he would not have had unsupervised access to Eggert while filming 'Charles In Charge'.
    'When you have minors on the set, when they are not on the set working, they are in the classroom with the teacher, the teacher brings them to the set, and on the set is their parents, their teachers...' he said.

Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

None of his statement refutes this garage story. Third base in a garage is not sexual intercourse. So, while they could have had intercourse when she was 18, they could also have had sexual contact earlier when she was 14.

Thread Information