Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree674Likes

Thread: Nicole Eggert now working at ice cream truck - and general cheese chat

Bought a couple of new cheeses at Whole Foods today and had one with dinner. It's called piave vecchio, a very hard white cheese pretty similar to Parmesan. I grated it on top of some chicken scallopini and pasta and it's pretty good.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wasn't sure where this should go. I didn't know that she had claimed that she had lost her virginity to him when she was 17. She's claiming now that something happened between them when she was 14.

Nicole Eggert@NicoleEggert

Ask @scottbaio what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep.

Kellie@EGIDmommy

Replying to @NicoleEggert and @ScottBaio

I do believe in women being heard, in this case I remember you coming on his show 45 & single & this is not what you said then or for many years since & you have been very open and graphic about losing your virginity at 17 w/him b/c you wanted to get it over with, with a friend

Nicole Eggert@NicoleEggert

It started when I was 14. Wasn’t a one time deal.

I don't know what her backstory is, but what is the deal with that other person's response? Does she know them both personally? She's sounds like a prig.

Also, did someone say cheese?

JazzyGirl and Mrs P like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Scott Baio is a mouldy old piece of cheese that you left in the back of the fridge and forgot about.

Who am I kidding, as if I would forget there was cheese in my fridge.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know what her backstory is, but what is the deal with that other person's response? Does she know them both personally? She's sounds like a prig.

I don't know what her story is, but she and Nicole had another exchange. It sounds like she may just be a long time fan.

^Fan of cheese?

Nicole is being attacked like crazy on Twitter right now. Trump supporters are coming out in droves to defend Baio.

Buh-bye Chachi Arcola! Better go call the Fonz to help you outta this mess. He claims everything with Nicole was consensual.....riiiiight.

Hey folks Chachi has papers in front of him to prove his innocence! Wasn’t he on one of those terrible 80’s detective shows for a few seasons? This video confession reminds me of something you would see on a reboot of Columbo.

Christine A@Frenchie639
    Replying to @tonyposnanski

Who is Scott Baio?

Aphrodite@AdamAddict
    Nobody.

Somewhat Stable Genius@verneata
    Perfect!

Aphrodite@AdamAddic
    Exactly. He said in an interview that when he feels down, he watches videos of
    Trump's inauguration to make himself feel good. That pretty much sums him up.

Last edited by Sunnygirl; January 28th, 2018 at 02:17 AM.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I believe her. I always thought it was creepy that he had a rumored relationship with her anyway. Even if it was supposed to be when she was of age. It's weird that a man wants to have a sexual relationship with a woman that he watched grow up.

So Nicole was one of the kids on his show, Charles in Charge? I am just getting this. I never watched that show. I know about Alexander Polinsky getting really pissed a month or so ago on Twitter about abuse he suffered on that show. But it sounded like it was not Scott who abused him.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post

Crazy cheese. Been sick with the flu and consuming a lot of soup with grated cheese. Cheese makes you dream crazy shit.

I'm in no way a fan of Chachi's, but this one does sound like it may be a false accusation.
    holly likes this.

I think he probably groped at her, etc and then had sex with her with he felt like she was "old" enough.
    KrisNine and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

So, from what I could gather on IMDb, the show ran from 1984 to 1990. Nicole was born in '72, which makes her around 12 when the show started and around 18 when it ended. If the alleged abuse/relationship happened during the show, it's entirely possible she was underage...

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I'm in no way a fan of Chachi's, but this one does sound like it may be a false accusation.

I disagree. She quite explicitly states he was fingering her at 14. They both probably thought she was old enough at the time, but shit like that tends to come back and haunt you at some point. I believe every word she is saying, that he molested her from 14-17 and then just dropped her.
    fgg, dallison, Sunnygirl and 9 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information