Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: Nicolas Cage Seeks Annulment 4 Days After Marrying Girlfriend Erika Koike

Harald Glocker looks like what your frat brothers do to you when you are the first person to fall asleep drunk at the party.

For the past two days i am trying very hard not to share my newest information about pingpoging hookers and such.I dont want my people to worry about me.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Can you imagine if this was how they generated the winning lottery numbers instead of spinning that stupid basket?
    fgg, effie2, Waterslide and 1 others like this.

Live on tv too..lol
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Can you imagine if this was how they generated the winning lottery numbers instead of spinning that stupid basket?
    Yes, yes, I can imagine it. I didn't need or want to imagine it, but you made me. So thanks a lot.
    Novice, effie2, Waterslide and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post

He looks like that German fashion designer Harald Glööckler here. Don't you think? Only the lipstick is missing.

Gah. He looks like Robert Smith if he'd become a Real Housewife instead of joining The Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    For the past two days i am trying very hard not to share my newest information about pingpoging hookers and such.I dont want my people to worry about me.

hahaha, I remember I found out because my cousin had gone with a friend of ours who is married to a Thai. She stayed with them and they had a pingpong bar in their street...
    effie2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Gah. He looks like Robert Smith if he'd become a Real Housewife instead of joining The Cure.
    Totally been wanting to use this forever!!!!

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^That song will always put me in a mood. I love it so much.
    eta: Oh, and 'Just Like Heaven'.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Harald Glocker looks like what your frat brothers do to you when you are the first person to fall asleep drunk at the party.
    YES! You're spot on with that!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Nicolas Cage's estranged wife doesn't give a damn they were only married for half a week before he filed for an annulment -- she says it still counts ... and she wants his money.
    Erika Koike filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- responding to the actor filing for an annulment last month just 4 days after they were wed in Las Vegas. As we told you ... Cage claims he "reacted on impulse and without the ability to recognize or understand the full impact of his actions," and also says the marriage was based on fraud.
    Koike calls BS, claiming Nic's impulsive actions don't qualify for an annulment. As for the alleged fraud, she says Cage asked her to start again "in the right way" just 12 days after filing for an annulment ... proving their relationship's legit.
    Here's the thing ... Erika agrees the 2 aren't fit for marriage and should get a divorce, but she wants SPOUSAL SUPPORT!!! According to the docs ... she says she lost career opportunities during her long relationship with Cage and her reputation's been damaged by his allegations.
    She's also asking him to pay for her legal fees.
    As we reported ... Nic and Erika got hitched on March 23, but were seen having an apparently heated argument moments before the wedding. They began dating in April 2018.

Nicolas Cage had something he clearly wanted to get off his chest when he hit up a karaoke bar ... because his rendition of "Purple Rain" was ... emotional.
    Nic was at a joint Sunday in L.A.'s Koreatown when he tried his hand and vocal cords on the classic Prince song, and we're guessing the performance was fueled by his desire to annul his recent marriage of 4 days.
    As we've reported ... Nic got sick and tired of his new wife, Erika Koike and filed for an annulment. He says they were wasted when they tied the knot in Vegas, and acted on impulse. There were signs it wasn't going to end well ... they got into a heated argument before walking down the aisle.
    Erika doesn't see it that way ... she says the marriage was legit, she claims Nic asked her to come back to him, and she wants spousal support.
    As for "Purple Rain" ... Prince once broke it down like this, "Purple rain pertains to the end of the world and being with the one you love and letting your faith/God guide you through the purple rain.”
    So, is Nic dedicating this song to Erika, or someone else

sprynkles likes this.

Hm, I feel conflicted. On the one hand, she doesn't deserve spousal support for a four-day marriage, but on the other hand, he does deserve to get taken to the cleaners for being an idiot.

I totally agree with you, Ravenna. On the same time, I'm conflicted to say I agree with you because it feels like agreeing with Cercei.
    Novice, Ravenna and Lofty Bike like this.
    -

I was thinking that if Demise Richards etc get $25k/month why not pro-rata that for the days she was a wife...?
    Which is just shy of $3,500...

The bride apparently has a new man......it's amazing that a photographer was there to catch this lovely scene at 3:00 AM. The price of fame....

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Nic could have come and talked to me, not publicly humiliate me. We’re not going to reconcile.’ Nicolas Cage’s estranged fourth wife speaks out for the first time as she is seen locking lips with hunky new man

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-new-man.html

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information