Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Nicki Minaj Holds 'Orgasm Interventions': 'I Demand That I Climax'

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    What you said is that that is only true (that women should expect an orgasm) during oral. I was disagreeing with that. Then you said, I assume as a reason why woman shouldn't expect it, because "most" women can't orgasm during penetration. Again, not true and in most cases easily remedied.
    Tell that to the women that don't during the actual act.

And yes, rubbing the clit does help. Of course, most women themselves should already know that. Unless they've never masturbated.

If a woman isn't enjoying sex to the fullest, she should start figuring out what she needs and she should talk to her partner about it. That's what Nicki is saying. Don't just assume you can't or buy into that dumb myth that most women can't.
    Of course she should.

Tho in the case of her friend. It's totally different. Never having an orgasm in you're life is seriously a sexual problem that is probably not gonna be solved by a man. Sounds like someone might have some issues. Or has never masturbated.
    Callalily likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is so unlikable, I kinda feel bad for anyone who has to fuck her.
    joebob, BITTER, arie_skop and 1 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

If your partner - male or female - isn't bothered whether you orgasm or not then I'd say that you need to step back and take a brutally honest look at the relationship as a whole, because if someone doesn't take your needs into consideration during such a vulnerable and sharing moment then how can you trust them to consider you at other times?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

As for the dudes that aren't into giving women oral- this is bullshit! Madness I tells ya!! Unless there is some underlying hygiene issue going on with the chick or the guy's on strike because he doesn't get oral, then get down there son!
    I never understood what the big deal was with guys giving women oral sex. I've gone down on my various girlfriends throughout the years and it's no less pleasant that giving a blow job to a man.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I know a woman my age who says she's never masturbated. Shiver

Elite Member

That is tragic ^
    LaFolie likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

She told me it all comes down to guilt due to being raised by a Catholic family.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Does she chop wood everytime shes angry/horny?

She's gotta work that off somehow.
    LaFolie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    Me too. Plus a couple of women who've been plenty promiscuous and still never gotten off during sex. WTF. One friend who told me that got an impromptu lecture, which she accepted very well. I didn't mean to be over the top but wow. Can't blame the guys either, she admitted she faked it. I was surprised because she acts so assertive and worldly, and she was surprised because I act so comparatively quiet and demure, don't "dress to impress" like she does, etc. (real life vs. GR lol.)
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    Me too. Plus a couple of women who've been plenty promiscuous and still never gotten off during sex. WTF. One friend who told me that got an impromptu lecture, which she accepted very well. I didn't mean to be over the top but wow. Can't blame the guys either, she admitted she faked it. I was surprised because she acts so assertive and worldly, and she was surprised because I act so comparatively quiet and demure, don't "dress to impress" like she does, etc. (real life vs. GR lol.)
    Never fake it! That's how you embed bad habits. She'd be doing all of his future sex partners a favor by speaking up.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    She probably think's she's an expert on everything due to people listening to her music.
    Pffft.. That's nothing. Look at all the people who think they're an expert on something due to being able to post on the Internet.

^ Copy and paste is legitimate skillz, no?
    lindsaywhit and hustle4alivin like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Well...since we are confessing here. I'm one of those who has NEVER had an orgasm during penetrative sex. EVER. Don't waste my time suggesting a quickie. I have more fun clipping my toenails. I have many women friends who will declare the same. I've known several males who will not perform oral sex, but yet, some... demand it from their female mate. No need to mention most of them are no longer together.

To those women who have orgasms with every bang. I salute you. But I don't believe you.
    joebob, Callalily and Belt Up like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

You don't HAVE to have an orgasm every time you have sex. It's great if you do but with the right person sex can also be emotionally satisfying too, so I never turn down the chance for some naughtiness because one way or another I'm going to end up a contented Kitty.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

For real. I don't think anyone claims they climax from penetrative sex every time. Just that you do something extra (or ask your partner to do something extra) to help it along if it doesn't happen. No biggie. You are entitled to an orgasm if you want it and nobody should feel that it's too much to expect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information